Yet another autonomous zone has been set up.

Anyone with a job or a glimpse of sanity won't enter George Floyd Square.
The area is the anus of Mpls even before Floyd.
My mom was raised a few blocks away....Used to be a decent and safe blue collar neighborhood when I was a lad.

"Cup Foods" used to be an old school pharmacy that had the diner counter and was a neighborhood gathering place.

The whole area has gone to shit since the '80s.
I was born and lived early years in South Mpls.
I now reside in the far north exurbs of the Twin Cities.
I could see the smoke plumes of the Summer of Love a full 45 miles out last year and fully expect a repeat.
Christ, now the local news is rambling on about the trial and jury selection. "The world is watching ".

I won't be though.

Anyone with a job or a glimpse of sanity won't enter George Floyd Square.
The area is the anus of Mpls even before Floyd.
My mom was raised a few blocks away....Used to be a decent and safe blue collar neighborhood when I was a lad.

"Cup Foods" used to be an old school pharmacy that had the diner counter and was a neighborhood gathering place.

The whole area has gone to shit since the '80s.
What changed?
Dumbassed Progressive turds now make up the city council.
Third world status is inevitable at that point.

Good news for future "justice" riots.
Target on Lake St. is rebuilt, restocked and ready for looting.
Fire Sale next several weeks!!!
Televisions will be flying off the shelves.
Well, we do know that the Dayton family is/are a bunch if stupid SJW clods...Targhetto will be sacked again, and they'll blame themselves again.
Target should really change their name.
Its like they are asking for it.

Good news for future "justice" riots.
Target on Lake St. is rebuilt, restocked and ready for looting.
Fire Sale next several weeks!!!
Televisions will be flying off the shelves.
Well, we do know that the Dayton family is/are a bunch if stupid SJW clods...Targhetto will be sacked again, and they'll blame themselves again.
Target should really change their name.
Its like they are asking for it.
hahahahahahahahaha

Practically endorsed by local political officials but now the organizers have a list of demands.

Spiraling out of control thanks to the left and our corrupt media.

But that's not insurgency - selfies are insurgency..

Practically endorsed by local political officials but now the organizers have a list of demands.

Spiraling out of control thanks to the left and our corrupt media.

But that's not insurgency - selfies are insurgency..
Dont forget the assault zip ties. Those were fucking SCARY!

I love the idea of safe zones, such as George Floyd Square.

I hope that all the people who sympathized with Mr. Floyd will hang out there.

Then the rest of the city will become another safe zone, free of robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers.

It would be a win-win for everyone.

That's the American way!

Maybe this is why so many criminals sleep during the day. If they only act out at night they catch a lesser charge.
Right Merrick? :lol:

From the link:

Jenkins and others also argue that businesses in the area are being hurt by the street closure. She said business occupancy in the area has fallen from more than 90% last March to “probably less than 50%” nearly a year later, although it’s difficult to discern the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on those numbers.

Amid concerns that the barricaded square was decimating businesses and making the neighborhood less safe at night, city leaders recently pledged to reopen it after former Minneapolis police officer charged in George Floyd’s death David Chauvin’s murder trial. Jury selection for the trial began Tuesday, so far three jurors have been selected.

The residents and activists who serve as unofficial leaders and organizers of George Floyd Square say they won’t step aside unless the city meets their list of 24 demands.

Among them: recall the county prosecutor, fire the head of the state’s criminal investigative agency, and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on programs to create jobs, combat racism and support affordable housing. They also are demanding that the square remain closed until the trials scheduled for August of the other three officers charged in Floyd’s death.

This siege will accomplish nothing. Taking over a neighborhood section and declaring it an “autonomous zone” is not going to fix the problems.

Makes for great press thou...

...Where have you been....That depends on the skin color of the participants...ask Mac1958 Kondor3 AFrench2 and the other woke white guilt whackos.
Wrong again, Princess... as far as I'm concerned they should have fired into the crowds in Portland and similar places...

Just like they should have on January 6, 2021...

But Rump and his so-called administration were far too chicken$hit to do it...

Military weapons are Equal Opportunity Life-Takers... especially for those who bring it on themselves...

...Where have you been....That depends on the skin color of the participants...ask Mac1958 Kondor3 AFrench2 and the other woke white guilt whackos.
Wrong again, Princess... as far as I'm concerned they should have fired into the crowds in Portland and similar places...

Military weapons are Equal Opportunity Life-Takers... especially for those who bring it on themselves...
You would have fired into an unarmed crowd of protesters? Wtf is wrong with you???

Oh lookie here! Someone did your bidding and shot an unnamed person in the autonomous zone.

Oh lookie here! Someone did your bidding and shot an unnamed person in the autonomous zone.

So now you're taking the side of the rioters? Damned funny stuff. Clown. "Give 'em a little space to destroy" --- eh? Leftist? Anarchist?

I knew you was fucked up but my gawd. This takes the cake.
I hope you cant buy guns

So now you're taking the side of the rioters? Damned funny stuff. Clown. "Give 'em a little space to destroy" --- eh? Leftist? Anarchist?

How do you know the person shot was a leftist, rioter or anarchist?

Edit for brevity.
LOLOL. I remember in Chaz when they were planting seeds in 2 inches of dirt on top of cardboard for future food.

These are all brainwashed public schools finest at work.
Not to get too far off topic, but that isn't as silly as it might seem (except maybe to city slickers whom don't get dirt under their fingernails growing things.) ...

Concept is know as layer gardening or lasagna gardening and helps to break or till the soil underneath first. The cardboard layer is hard for weed shoots to poke through coming upward, but if whetted enough the roots of what is planted on top will punch through. Ideally one layers with an inch or two of compost and then a couple of inches of topsoil (sterile ideally) on top of the cardboard - then plant your starts or seeds. The cardboard layer helps trap heat and moisture for the roots, reduces the amount of weeds the gardener has to deal with and eventually breaks down~composts.

It helps to use corrugated cardboard, with minimal color ink printed on it and also remove any plastic sheeting, taping or labels.

The wife and I have been doing this in our garden for several years now. Every couple years one should place a new layer of cardboard-compost-topsoil. Don't always have to break or till the soil underneath; when whetted enough, the flora underneath will decompose anyway. We've done this a couple places in our yard where we wanted to clear the weeds and overgrowth to make an area plant able next season.

Forum List

Back