Yet another black man killed by police

From the story: "What we know is that while in police custody for committing no crime, for which they had no justification for making an arrest except that there was a black man running, his spine was virtually severed, 80 percent severed in the neck area, and he died of those injuries," Murphy said.

Of course some will excuse it by saying at least it wasnt 100%

Without bothering to read the link at all...allow me to screen this outrage to see if it warrants my concern:

- Did he run from police?
- Did he resist arrest?
- Did he assault police in any way?

If the answer is no to ALL 3 of these...then I will give a shit and read it. But...like 99% of these "outrages"....I bet its not.

Without bothering to read the link at all...allow me to screen this outrage to see if it warrants my concern:

- Did he resist arrest?

If the answer is no to ALL 3 of these...then I will give a shit and read it. But...like 99% of these "outrages"....I bet its not.

Told ya, severing spines is the newest thing to land on the "thats ok" list

Had a knife, fled when police observed him and he was arrested w/o incident. Strange, supposedly there is video of the arrest also.

He shouldn't have ran.

- Did he resist arrest?

Told ya, severing spines is the newest thing to land on the "thats ok" list

Nope. Not what I said. I asked if the answer to those 3 questions was no or not.

Because from here on....if its not...I dont care. It may or may not be wrong or legal. It may warrant charges...or may not.

What im saying is that if the suspect runs, resists, fights....then I just dont care enough to...well....care.

Why don't you clowns wait for some facts to come out? I'l tell you why you have an agenda.

Had a knife, fled when police observed him and he was arrested w/o incident. Strange, supposedly there is video of the arrest also.

He shouldn't have ran.

Ah. Thanks. So he was armed with a deadly weapon...and ran from the cops.

Yep. Dont care. Ill let the locals sort it out.

He shouldn't have ran.
The video is easy enough to find. He was arrested without any incident. He followed the activist instructions to go limp and was put in a police van.

When did this beating happen?

Why don't you clowns wait for some facts to come out? I'l tell you why you have an agenda.

Man dead in police custody ended up with 80% of his spine severed.

What other facts are you waiting for? Want to know if the dead man ever took a photo with his middle finger up? Or if was a problem in gym class?

He shouldn't have ran.
The video is easy enough to find. He was arrested without any incident. He followed the activist instructions to go limp and was put in a police van.

No idea. That's why I said it was strange.

He shouldn't have ran.

When the police log had a huge gap in it from when they picked him up to when he was suddenly hurt

- Did he resist arrest?

Which of those "crimes" is so severe that they negate his right to due process?

Which are capital crimes?

Since when is it okay for police to be judge, jury and executioner?

If he were white, you would not be saying this.

He shouldn't have ran.

Ah. Thanks. So he was armed with a deadly weapon...and ran from the cops.

Yep. Dont care. Ill let the locals sort it out.

Link to where he had a "deadly weapon".

Oh .. so not brandishing or threatening a cop with a knife is now a capital crime?

Carrying a knife? Is that now a capital crime?

:link:

Police report says Freddie Gray had knife, arrested 'without incident'

City police wrote in court documents that Freddie Gray was arrested "without force or incident" for having a switchblade knife and suffered a medical emergency during transport.

lRelated
150x150

Baltimore Crime Beat
Freddie Gray dies a week after being injured during arrest
See all related

300x169

Coverage: Freddie Gray's death

The documents provide the first account of Gray's arrest last week during which time he was critically injured and later died. The case has sparked outrage and police have said little about the circumstances, saying the case was under investigation.

The account is provided in charging documents filed in District Court, where officer Garrett Miller wrote that Gray was stopped because he "fled unprovoked upon noticing police presence." When Gray, 25, was stopped, they found a knife clipped to the inside of his front pants pocket and placed him under arrest.

cComments
  • Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8523 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am...
    bernicetownsend31
    at 11:24 AM April 20, 2015
Add a comment See all comments

"The defendant was arrested without force or incident," Miller wrote. "During transport to Western District via wagon transport the defendant suffered a medical emergency and was immediately transported to Shock Trauma via medic."

Whatever they did to him was inside the wagon where they could not videoed.

He shouldn't have ran.

No idea. That's why I said it was strange.

Whats strange is how you came up with info that he had a knife...also whats strage is that you think its strange the police dont have a record of them beating someone.

Like, dont they always keep a log of when they beat the shit out of people? Gasp* They dont!?!?!?!

Forum List

Back