Yet Another Obama Administration Lie

What's the lie? Did the president promise to address this issue if a petition crossed his desk?
The President stated that if he got enough signatures on an initiative on his website he would respond to it.

Well, technically, he responded. He said he wouldn't do a damned thing about him.
why should he? tahmooressi broke the law. if i went to mexico and broke the law i certainly wouldn't expect the president to get involved.

Just as I if I were a black woman had a son who was killed after robbing a store, injuring a PO while avoiding arrest, refusing to stop when told to freeze would expect the president to send three WH representatives to my great son's funeral and get the Attorney General of the NATION to come to my city and see that there was going to be a vigorous prosecution of the PO who was defending himself when he shot and killed my son in cold, cold, FREEZING blood! Get the president involved, my ass! Just like the Trayvon Martin murder case and the Gates breaking into his house case.

The president can get involved in things like that at a drop of a hat, but when it comes to having a strategy for ISIS, not so much interest on his part...
stay-on-target.gif

But there's a lobster loose!!!!!!!

The next time I go to jail I'll use my get out of jail card and a crying game using my veteran status...

Are you of questionable character, black or a friend of the president? One requirement gets you a possibility, two gets you the nations AG and three of the aforementioned is equal to a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card!
As my Ma told me, You get your ass in jail, you get your ass out, don't call me, and I never have. I never have cried and whined like a baby for help. I take my responsibilities on my shoulders..

You had better keep your pants up or you just might find yourself looking at bars! :)

All the corrupt fool Obama would have to do to get the Marine's release, is call the corrupt fool running the Mexican government (aka cartels) and demand his release....and it is done.

He will not because the military generally did not vote for him, dislikes him just as he dislikes them. Plus being an avid hater of the Second Amendment (except for his personal safety he gets protected by men carrying guns)...makes the Marine's case a double whammy.

Let him rot in that Mexican prison....says Obama...he has better things to do.

Why should he be released after he broke the law?

Should Obama release all the Mexican citizens in our jails?

He will in time to vote Democratic in the 2016 election.

Link to any illegal Mexicans voting in our elections

Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers

Thanks to Democrats Masses of Illegals Are Voting in US and State Elections

Illegal Immigrants Are Voting in American Elections

Complaint Filed over Illegal Alien Voters FrontPage Magazine

The video is from April 2012, more than 2 years ago.

It shows that the TV crew made a list of approximately 100 names THROUGHOUT the state of people they claimed were not US citizens who voted.

100 / 8,495,000 = 0.0012%.

So, you are saying that 12 one-thousandths of one percent is massive? Really?

lol...

That being said, no non-american should ever vote in a US election.

I wonder how many of them do it in North Dakota, a Ruby Red state with absolutely no voter registration and no voted ID requirements at all? Hmmmm......

Thanks to Republicans, lots of illegal immigrants are voting in US and state elections!!!

LOL!!!

What's the lie? Did the president promise to address this issue if a petition crossed his desk?

Yeah, he did, Nimrod. He promised to address any issue that got 100,000 signatures on his website.

3 Council Bluffs Noncitizens Charged with Voter Fraud KCRG-TV9 Cedar Rapids Iowa News Sports and Weather
Two Canadian nationals and a Mexican national were booked into the Pottawattamie County jail. The felony charges allege they registered to vote in Iowa and voted in at least one election.

Last edited:
White House responds to Tahmooressi petition: ‘We respect the rule of law’

The White House has responded to a popular petition that demands the release of U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi from a Mexican prison, explaining that the Obama administration respects the rule of law and will continue to monitor the situation to make sure the soldier is treated fairly.

More than 134,000 people signed a petition on the White House’s “We the People” website asking the president to demand the release of Sgt. Tahmooressi, who was imprisoned nearly five months ago for illegally crossing from California into Mexico with three firearms in his truck. The Marine maintains that he crossed the border by accident after making a wrong turn on his way to meet a friend. He faces up to 14 years in prison if convicted.

“As in all cases when a U.S. citizen is arrested overseas, our goal is to see that Mr. Tahmooressi is treated fairly during the judicial process with the hope that he can receive the support, both emotional and medical, that he may require now and at the conclusion of the proceedings,” the White Housesaid in an official response Friday.

Read more: White House responds to Tahmooressi petition We respect the rule of law - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

It appears the president picks and chooses what laws he respects and what laws he does not respect! So it also appears that that apparent wrong turn will cost this man 14 years of his life. Obama be damned.

I agree with the OP the Bergdahl was exchanged for high ranking terrorists and the president couldn't go to bat for a patriot soldier? That's just more evidence of the warped mind of this CIC.

What makes Tamoressi more of a patriot than Bergdahl?

Perhaps it's the fact that Bergdahl is a deserter. There's also the fact that no one is asking the Whitehouse to exchange Tamoressi for 5 terrorists.

All the corrupt fool Obama would have to do to get the Marine's release, is call the corrupt fool running the Mexican government (aka cartels) and demand his release....and it is done.

He will not because the military generally did not vote for him, dislikes him just as he dislikes them. Plus being an avid hater of the Second Amendment (except for his personal safety he gets protected by men carrying guns)...makes the Marine's case a double whammy.

If you look up the definition of "partisan moron" in the dictionary, you'll see your picture there.

Obama cares more about letting illegal immigrants cross the border than he does helping Sgt. Tahmooressi get back across it. WHY...Because appeasing Illegal immigrants helps build the liberal voting base with millions of Hispanic voters while helping Sgt. Tahmooressi might gain him a few thousand.

It shows that the TV crew made a list of approximately 100 names THROUGHOUT the state of people they claimed were not US citizens who voted.

lol...

I wonder how many of them do it in North Dakota, a Ruby Red state with absolutely no voter registration and no voted ID requirements at all? Hmmmm......

Thanks to Republicans, lots of illegal immigrants are voting in US and state elections!!!

LOL!!!

One small TV crew was able to find that many without much investigation. Just imagine what a full scale investigation in the state would reveal. It's just accepted that illegals are voting and we can make a pretty good guess which way they are voting...the uninformed usually vote democratic.

Now back to topic at hand...Mr. Obama and his reluctance to help a veteran who allegedly took a wrong turn that may cost him 14 years...

lol...

LOL!!!

One small TV crew was able to find that many without much investigation. Just imagine what a full scale investigation in the state would reveal. It's just accepted that illegals are voting and we can make a pretty good guess which way they are voting...the uninformed usually vote democratic.

Now back to topic at hand...Mr. Obama and his reluctance to help a veteran who allegedly took a wrong turn that may cost him 14 years...

Just a thought for you.

Do you think that the Mexican police and there entry ports are not equipped with cameras? Don't you think it can be proven in a millisecond that this veteran really was trying to turn around, or was trying to travel deeper within Mexico? And if he was trying to turn around, don't you think they would have let him go? They have enough problems on their hands, they don't need an extra one.

And what exactly would you suggest that our President do, hmmmm?

White House responds to Tahmooressi petition: ‘We respect the rule of law’

The White House has responded to a popular petition that demands the release of U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi from a Mexican prison, explaining that the Obama administration respects the rule of law and will continue to monitor the situation to make sure the soldier is treated fairly.

More than 134,000 people signed a petition on the White House’s “We the People” website asking the president to demand the release of Sgt. Tahmooressi, who was imprisoned nearly five months ago for illegally crossing from California into Mexico with three firearms in his truck. The Marine maintains that he crossed the border by accident after making a wrong turn on his way to meet a friend. He faces up to 14 years in prison if convicted.

“As in all cases when a U.S. citizen is arrested overseas, our goal is to see that Mr. Tahmooressi is treated fairly during the judicial process with the hope that he can receive the support, both emotional and medical, that he may require now and at the conclusion of the proceedings,” the White Housesaid in an official response Friday.

Read more: White House responds to Tahmooressi petition We respect the rule of law - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

It appears the president picks and chooses what laws he respects and what laws he does not respect! So it also appears that that apparent wrong turn will cost this man 14 years of his life. Obama be damned.

I agree with the OP the Bergdahl was exchanged for high ranking terrorists and the president couldn't go to bat for a patriot soldier? That's just more evidence of the warped mind of this CIC.

What makes Tamoressi more of a patriot than Bergdahl?

Perhaps it's the fact that Bergdahl is a deserter. There's also the fact that no one is asking the Whitehouse to exchange Tamoressi for 5 terrorists.

And exactly when did the US military determine that Bergdahl was a deserter? Link? Document?

Yeah, he did, Nimrod. He promised to address any issue that got 100,000 signatures on his website.

And he has. He just never said how long he would take for each petition. There is more than one of them, you know.

lol...

LOL!!!

Just a thought for you.

Do you think that the Mexican police and there entry ports are not equipped with cameras? Don't you think it can be proven in a millisecond that this veteran really was trying to turn around, or was trying to travel deeper within Mexico? And if he was trying to turn around, don't you think they would have let him go? They have enough problems on their hands, they don't need an extra one.

Since we have so generously taken the lowest grade of citizens off their hands, the Mexican president would likely be open to oblige our 'leader' in a request to review the case of Tahmooressi. El Presidente Obama could indicate that he might not be so open to allowing these Mexican citizens to run rampant across the boarder if the Mexican President does not find in favor of Tahmooressi. Even hints on blocking the act of sending back $ to Mexico could be brought up. Our King can do anything with his pen!

lol...

LOL!!!

Just a thought for you.

Since we have so generously taken the lowest grade of citizens off their hands, the Mexican president would likely be open to oblige our 'leader' in a request to review the case of Tahmooressi. El Presidente Obama could indicate that he might not be so open to allowing these Mexican citizens to run rampant across the boarder if the Mexican President does not find in favor of Tahmooressi. Even hints on blocking the act of sending back $ to Mexico could be brought up. Our King can do anything with his pen!

Have you considered doing a number on the John Stewart show?

:lol:

And he has. He just never said how long he would take for each petition. There is more than one of them, you know.

So, he's going to rule differently on each petition? Now you're reaching.

No, I was talking about the amount of time it may take to come to a decision about a petition.

The Obama administration promised to address petitions that garner 100k signatures within a 30 day period.

Note, I didn't say grant... just address them. And they won't even do that for Sgt. Tahmoorresi.

The White House will respond to petitions submitted through We the People that comply with these Terms of Participation and reach the second signature threshold listed below.
To cross the second threshold and require a response, a petition must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days.

TOTAL SIGNATURES

Forum List

Back