Yet another reason to boycott the NFL

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Panthers quarterback Cam Newton laughs at reporter: 'It's funny to hear a female talk about routes'

Cam Newton, QB in the NFL, laughed at a female reporter after asking a question. When asked Cam said he was laughing because it was funny hearing a woman ask questions about running routes.

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

The looney left in the NFL better get their act together, because the last thing left wingers embrace is true diversity that includes bigots against women. Soon neither left or right wingers will be watching.

Panthers quarterback Cam Newton laughs at reporter: 'It's funny to hear a female talk about routes'

Cam Newton, QB in the NFL, laughed at a female reporter after asking a question. When asked Cam said he was laughing because it was funny hearing a woman ask questions about running routes.

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

The looney left in the NFL better get their act together, because the last thing left wingers embrace is true diversity that includes bigots against women. Soon neither left or right wingers will be watching.
He's probably a trump supporter.

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

She should have replied with " wow, weird. I'm not used to seeing negro's so outspoken. By that I mean speaking in whole sentences and not robbing someone".

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

He's probably a trump supporter.

What should be done to him?

Should he lose his NBA team or is he the exception cuz he is a darky?

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

She should have replied with " wow, weird. I'm not used to seeing negro's so outspoken. By that I mean speaking in whole sentences and not robbing someone".

No, she should have responded in a deeper voice, "But I identify as a male."

His own fault. He should know to keep his fucking mouth shut.

After all, this is America.

Indeed. America in the current PC fascism is the last place you want to go around telling people what you think.

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

Could she not have identified as a gay male ? When I lived in Colorado there was a trannie weirdo who worked DMV who thought it was important to let everyone know he identified as a gay woman.

We are only a few years removed when we were talking about the rarity of black quarterbacks. How would it sound if a reporter was laughing at Cam saying how weird it was to see a Black starting QB at the podium? Or, what if Tom Brady was up there laughing mocking a female reporter asking about routes? I'm not beating up Cam, just calling out the different angles and reactions.

Yet another reason to boycott the NFL
Why? I believe that most fans watch NFL games for the football, not for the players opinions, gaffes and assorted quirks, so what difference should it make if you don't agree with the players opinions? Have we become such brain washed, partisan lemmings that we now carry the irrational idiocy of our politics and hyper-sensitivity to political correctness into sports?

IMHO the players opinions on anything other than the game they play are completely worthless which makes all this outrage over them pathetic.

I must admit that it did bring a smile to myself; here a "root" is slang for ....uh....sex.

Greg

OUCH!!

Mwhahahaha!!

Could she not have identified as a gay male ? When I lived in Colorado there was a trannie weirdo who worked DMV who thought it was important to let everyone know he identified as a gay woman.

Wow, then he would have not only been discriminating against a woman, he would have the LGTB lobby on his back as well.

Hindsight. If only.......

It is so weird to see an NFL QB mocking a woman's knowedge of football and get away without any backlash. Why did he get a pass?

We are only a few years removed when we were talking about the rarity of black quarterbacks. How would it sound if a reporter was laughing at Cam saying how weird it was to see a Black starting QB at the podium? Or, what if Tom Brady was up there laughing mocking a female reporter asking about routes? I'm not beating up Cam, just calling out the different angles and reactions.

What would have happened to the reporter? She would have lost her job with no career.

But darky can say these things with impunity.

That's a good point. Was there not a sports reporter that got shit for pointing that very fact out ? But yeah, she could have easily gone right to that fact.

Forum List

Back