Yet another school shooting

Oh my a teacher has a number!

Watch out folks, the dude has a filled out form!

Do you know how many school shooters were on an SSRI med?

Nearly ALL

You just outed yourself. If you knew anything about how schools are required to treat students with a disability, you would know what 504 plan is.

Still waiting for that link on the SSRI meds. You fucked up the last one so bad it wasn't funny!

All you seem to do is spew hyperbole. Where are your FACTS?

You got the link dunce.

And if you ask about a single fucking form, and it rules your entire knowledge base, it is you, and a profit motive that’s being outed.

What a dumblefuck.

Listen up you simpleton, a 504 plan is not a form! Why are you such an idiot that you go into a battle of wits unarmed?

Fuck off. Results are what I seek. Ending the creation of Monsters that shoot up schools is far more important then some damn “plan”.

Do you even listen to the stupidity you spout?

Yes, harden the damn target as damn much as you want ( and make a buck while doing so). KILLERS DON’T MUCH CARE, THEY JUST ATTACK A DIFFERENT LOCATION!

Good God Chief, use the brain god gave ya!

You come off as some kind of "expert" on this topic, yet you can't find links to back up your claims. When you do find a link it doesn't agree with you. Plus, your base knowledge is kindergarten level when it comes to education.

Why don't you start using YOUR brain?

You quote one single instance that I claimed to be an expert. Just one captain dumblefuck!

I quote and link to experts, like someone who thinks everyone should know what a 504 plan should!

I wonder if Gilligan has read this?

The Hidden Harm of Antidepressants

These ARE the experts you dorkwad.

You never present an argument, you twist like a damn pretzel

Do you know how many kids I encountered in my 21 year career that matched your diagnosis of depression and had to be assigned to a 504 plan? ZERO!

Now, tell me you don't know what a 504 plan is and my day will be complete.

Nearly ALL

You just outed yourself. If you knew anything about how schools are required to treat students with a disability, you would know what 504 plan is.

Still waiting for that link on the SSRI meds. You fucked up the last one so bad it wasn't funny!

You got the link dunce.

And if you ask about a single fucking form, and it rules your entire knowledge base, it is you, and a profit motive that’s being outed.

What a dumblefuck.

Sorry, but he's right. Under Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities act, any student who is identified with having a "life condition" which affects that student's performance in school requires a meeting between parents, teachers and administrators to come up with a plan to ensure the student's performance is not adversely affected by their condition. This plan is then distributed to each teacher that the child come into contact with. It's much more than a "form"

So? It does not explain why we should be feeding our youth a drug that is linked to a mass killings

The entire notion that “a plan” supersedes the safety of our students is absurd

Schools don't "feed" drugs to students. That would be something you'd address with medical professionals.

Nearly ALL

You got the link dunce.

What a dumblefuck.

Sorry, but he's right. Under Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities act, any student who is identified with having a "life condition" which affects that student's performance in school requires a meeting between parents, teachers and administrators to come up with a plan to ensure the student's performance is not adversely affected by their condition. This plan is then distributed to each teacher that the child come into contact with. It's much more than a "form"

So? It does not explain why we should be feeding our youth a drug that is linked to a mass killings

Schools don't "feed" drugs to students. That would be something you'd address with medical professionals.

And again, So?

If you think I’m advocating anything except, the banning of a class of drug, for use on anyone, under the age of 24, that has been linked to these killings, you obviously have me confused with someone else.

And, with any banned use, it doesn’t matter what the parent or anyone else wants.

The actual question that’s being dodged is..........

Are the risks greater than the rewards. And link after link shows the obvious answer. HELL NO.

You got the link dunce.

What a dumblefuck.

And again, So?

If you think I’m advocating anything except, the banning of a class of drug, for use on anyone, under the age of 24, that has been linked to these killings, you obviously have me confused with someone else.

And, with any banned use, it doesn’t matter what the parent or anyone else wants.

Are the risks greater than the rewards. And link after link shows the obvious answer. HELL NO.

Then, again, I suggest you contact medical professionals to discuss this...or at least your local congressman

Achieves what? Criminals simply do not care.

Achieves what? Answer. Nothing.

Might have slowed down Nik Cruz who bought an AR-style rifle 4 days after his 18th birthday.

Nikolas Cruz was investigated after cutting himself on Snapchat, state report shows

Might have? Killers kill, lacking one tool just leads them to another
But other tools don't allow angry suicidal white guys to shoot 600 people at a concert.

Might have slowed down Nik Cruz who bought an AR-style rifle 4 days after his 18th birthday.

Nikolas Cruz was investigated after cutting himself on Snapchat, state report shows

Sure - Nik could have just used a Phillips-head screwdriver to kill 17 in Parkland :rolleyes:

But other tools don't allow angry suicidal white guys to shoot 600 people at a concert.

But, other tools did let angry suicidal muslims kill 2996 people in 2001 on 9/11

Sure - Nik could have just used a Phillips-head screwdriver to kill 17 in Parkland :rolleyes:

Or a car, like at Nice France and taken out 80.

To assume the amount of body bags required would be less or more?

Let’s look at how we make it zero.

600? I’ll assume you meant 60.

Other tools have been used to kill far more. Or are you making this statement just for dramatic flare?

You got the link dunce.

What a dumblefuck.

And again, So?

Then, again, I suggest you contact medical professionals to discuss this...or at least your local congressman

Medical professionals, as in many of my links are discussing it as are some Congressmen

But thanks, that was indeed almost helpful

Last edited:

Link me to a motor vehicle attack in the US that killed 17 people like in Parkland, 12 like in Aurora, 28 like in Newtown, 49 like in Miami, 10 like in Santa Fe TX or 58 like in Vegas.

Thanks

Why the AR-15 keeps appearing at America's deadliest mass shootings

Show me one killer that could not have used a vehicle to kill that number.

Killers kill, taking away one tool leaves them many, many more.

Here’s a novel idea! Let’s stop them before they even want a tool to kill people!

Here’s a novel idea! Let’s stop them before they even want a tool to kill people!

Oh there's a novel argument - Bu-Bu-BUT it COULD have happened!

Ok on your last idea. If we are to stop them before they look for a tool to kill people would involve enhanced BG checks including mental, school expulsions, dishonorable discharges, spousal abuse convictions etc etc etc, universal BG checks, more power for cops to separate individuals of extreme concern to the public from their guns, and 21 or older with a three day waiting period.

What in the name of God would be your problem with those things?

Link me to a motor vehicle attack in the US that killed 17 people like in Parkland, 12 like in Aurora, 28 like in Newtown, 49 like in Miami, 10 like in Santa Fe TX or 58 like in Vegas.

Thanks

Why the AR-15 keeps appearing at America's deadliest mass shootings

Nice, France, muslim terrorist used a rental truck to murder 86 people and injure 435.....requires nothing more than a drivers license to get a truck.....

10 killed, 15 injured in truck attack in Toronto, Canada.....

And the one thing all of those shootings had in common...they were all gun free zones

And you forgot....the NRA instructor with his personal AR-15 civilian rifle stopped the murder of 26 people in the Texas church shooting......26 lives saved, likely more since the shooter had not reason to stop killing people till the NRA instructor with his AR-15 civilian rifle shot him twice....long before the police arrived on the scene...

Ok on your last idea. If we are to stop them before they look for a tool to kill people would involve enhanced BG checks including mental, school expulsions, dishonorable discharges, spousal abuse convictions etc etc etc, universal BG checks, more power for cops to separate individuals of extreme concern to the public from their guns, and 21 or older with a three day waiting period.

Because assholes like you would abuse the system as you are do now with current gun laws in California and New York...even the ACLU thinks you asshats will abuse the system.

And how would increasing the age to 21 have stopped any of those mass shootings? How would background checks have stopped any of those shootings? Since the answer is, they wouldn't, this is why we don't trust you...you put things out there that would not stop actual criminals or mass shooters, but would put law abiding gun owners in legal peril over bureaucratic mistakes.....

So screw you.

Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!
that is the epitome of left wing debate, reword a statement so it says what you want it to say and then respond with what you wish were the case, now all you need to do is figure out how to play your race card...and MAGA did not give rise to things like school shootings, things like school shootings gave rise to MAGA...prior to the 60's these types of things were not the norm.

Last edited:

We have a link to nearly every school shooting. Nearly every single one.

Instead of ending that practice, you want to put into place other, less effective policy, none of which are proven that would have stopped a single shooting?

And to quote your childish logic, all of your suggestions actually fall into the.............

Bu-Bu-BUT it FEELS good category

Criminals use straw buyers......who have clean records and can pass any background check you create.....

mass shooters...have clean records and can pass any background check you can create, or the police or federal government screw up and don't arrest the guy to give him a criminal record, or fail to enter his convictions into the database.....

So....every point you made will do nothing to stop mass shootings and gun crime...

What else you got?

Nope, we just need to get back to where if we spot evil here just like we can abroad, then we need to call it what it is, and then we need to deal with it. The left or the radicalization of liberalism has since placed many in danger in this country, and it continues on and on without any push back for fear of being labeled something ridiculous.
A society based on laws and equal justice can not deal with evil because evil is subjective in nature and is a generalization.

As long as one keeps using the words subjective and generalization in order to describe certain traits as if they are unidentifiable under such guidelines, then evil can easily hide itself within these words, and then strike out from behind the shield of these words that it has been given to then hide behind.
Evil is a subjective term, it relates to a persons moral stance on what they deem good and bad. Peoples notions of good and bad are fundamentally different depending on social environment, religion, beliefs and influences. The most horrible atrocities occurred under the guise of ridding society of evil.
Under guidelines and standards that should be chosen, then evil is recognizable and can be regulated in as far as the damage that it can do.

No standards set, and no guidelines set can only allow in chaos, mayhem, confusion, and evilness to slip through the cracks. The problem with tolerating evil people, is that it sends the wrong message as if to say evil isn't bad at all, and in fact we should just tolerate it in the name of political correctness and those two famous words used to justify so much bullcrap today, and they are TOLERANCE & DIVERSITY as is being used by the wrong people today.

It's all been taken just a little bit to far.
Nonsense.

The only evil is the authoritarianism, fear, ignorance, bigotry, intolerance, and racism common to far too many on the right.
Well I hate to break it to ya bub, but people aren't going to be forced to go along with just any ole bullcrap that is going on today in this country, and this will be the way it is no matter how many names you can somehow think of these days to call people, and especially just because they don't walk in lock step to the leftist way of thinking these days.

Forum List

Back