Yet another school shooting

You got the link dunce.

And if you ask about a single fucking form, and it rules your entire knowledge base, it is you, and a profit motive that’s being outed.

What a dumblefuck.

Listen up you simpleton, a 504 plan is not a form! Why are you such an idiot that you go into a battle of wits unarmed?

Fuck off. Results are what I seek. Ending the creation of Monsters that shoot up schools is far more important then some damn “plan”.

Do you even listen to the stupidity you spout?

Yes, harden the damn target as damn much as you want ( and make a buck while doing so). KILLERS DON’T MUCH CARE, THEY JUST ATTACK A DIFFERENT LOCATION!

Good God Chief, use the brain god gave ya!

You come off as some kind of "expert" on this topic, yet you can't find links to back up your claims. When you do find a link it doesn't agree with you. Plus, your base knowledge is kindergarten level when it comes to education.

Why don't you start using YOUR brain?

You quote one single instance that I claimed to be an expert. Just one captain dumblefuck!

I quote and link to experts, like someone who thinks everyone should know what a 504 plan should!

I wonder if Gilligan has read this?

The Hidden Harm of Antidepressants

These ARE the experts you dorkwad.

You never present an argument, you twist like a damn pretzel

You don't even know what a metastudy is, so why argue with a simpleton?

And neither do the FDA, the British Medical Journal, Oxford University and all the other experts I’ve quoted apparently.

Only you do, right?

So do nothing ?? Not a good solution.

He didn't say do nothing, he wants to do something that will actually do something, like arming and training school staff, and getting rid of school gun free zones that leave students unprotected when killers walk into the gun free zones to murder them....

Putting Gun Death Statistics in Perspective

There are the numbers in the link.

And, as far as school shootings? Ban SSRI class meds for people younger than 24 and you eliminate over 90% of them and a large number of suicides as well

What’s the issue here?

Guns are not a requirement of suicide and Gang members do not care about regulations.

bodecea asked on another thread...

If it's about SSRI's, why aren't young girls going off half cocked and shooting up places?

Girls still exhibit violent behavior but will commit suicide more than murder

Not so:

“Sex ratio. In the U.S, male adolescents commit suicide at a rate five times greater than that of female adolescents,“—Wikipedia

So? That wasn’t the question, was it.

The proper ratio would be the murder ratio.

Males tend to murder at a far greater ratio than females. So it’s no great surprise that the male taking these would murder at a greater rate as well.

He didn't say do nothing, he wants to do something that will actually do something, like arming and training school staff, and getting rid of school gun free zones that leave students unprotected when killers walk into the gun free zones to murder them....

And, as far as school shootings? Ban SSRI class meds for people younger than 24 and you eliminate over 90% of them and a large number of suicides as well

What’s the issue here?

Guns are not a requirement of suicide and Gang members do not care about regulations.

If it's about SSRI's, why aren't young girls going off half cocked and shooting up places?

Not so:

“Sex ratio. In the U.S, male adolescents commit suicide at a rate five times greater than that of female adolescents,“—Wikipedia

The question was why aren’t girls shooting up schools. Since there are more females than males and SSRI scripts are pretty even between the genders, if SSRIs caused school shootings, girls would be shooting up schools.

Your answer was that the girls on SSRI commit suicide....

Stats disprove your theory.

Sorry

You're such a fucking moron

You said yourself all the gun laws and bans you want won't stop all school shootings but you know what will?

Don't let people with guns into the school

I've never talked about a gun ban. That makes you the fucking moron.

You may also have missed the memo that not all mass killings happen on school grounds.
You don't want to ban so called assault rifles?

And FYI this thread is about school shootings

No - 21 minimum age - 3 day waiting period.

I am quite on topic.

Then stick to school shootings and none of that shit will stop a person from walking onto a school with a gun

If you want to prevent school shootings you have to prevent people from walking into a school with a gun

Yes we know - you've become a one trick pony - after all, shootings only happen at schools :rolleyes:

What’s the issue here?

Not so:

The question was why aren’t girls shooting up schools. Since there are more females than males and SSRI scripts are pretty even between the genders, if SSRIs caused school shootings, girls would be shooting up schools.

Sorry

It does no such thing. Females by their nature are less likely to commit murder in the first place.

Males by their very nature are more violent.

What’s your point?

From the British Medical Journal:

Antidepressants increase the risk of suicide, violence and homicide at all ages

You're such a fucking moron

You said yourself all the gun laws and bans you want won't stop all school shootings but you know what will?

Don't let people with guns into the school

I've never talked about a gun ban. That makes you the fucking moron.

You may also have missed the memo that not all mass killings happen on school grounds.
You don't want to ban so called assault rifles?

And FYI this thread is about school shootings

No - 21 minimum age - 3 day waiting period.

I am quite on topic.

Then stick to school shootings and none of that shit will stop a person from walking onto a school with a gun

If you want to prevent school shootings you have to prevent people from walking into a school with a gun

That has worked so well at preventing bank robberies. No ever uses a gun to rob a bank anymore.

Listen up you simpleton, a 504 plan is not a form! Why are you such an idiot that you go into a battle of wits unarmed?

Fuck off. Results are what I seek. Ending the creation of Monsters that shoot up schools is far more important then some damn “plan”.

Yes, harden the damn target as damn much as you want ( and make a buck while doing so). KILLERS DON’T MUCH CARE, THEY JUST ATTACK A DIFFERENT LOCATION!

You come off as some kind of "expert" on this topic, yet you can't find links to back up your claims. When you do find a link it doesn't agree with you. Plus, your base knowledge is kindergarten level when it comes to education.

You amuse my captain.

Care to explain what a 504 plan, under the ADA has In keeping SSRI class antidepressants out of the hands of teens that those drugs turn into murdurous Monsters.

Let the pretzel twisting begin!

I could explain it but you are obviously too stupid to understand it, so why bother? It will just piss you off and make you feel like a moron.

^^^^ twisting like a pretzel

At least I know what I am talking about, unlike morons like you!

Not so:

Sorry

It does no such thing. Females by their nature are less likely to commit murder in the first place.

What’s your point?

They are depressed! People who are depressed commit suicide, are violent and homicidal.

DUH!

You quote one single instance that I claimed to be an expert. Just one captain dumblefuck!

I quote and link to experts, like someone who thinks everyone should know what a 504 plan should!

I wonder if Gilligan has read this?

The Hidden Harm of Antidepressants

These ARE the experts you dorkwad.

You never present an argument, you twist like a damn pretzel

You don't even know what a metastudy is, so why argue with a simpleton?

And neither do the FDA, the British Medical Journal, Oxford University and all the other experts I’ve quoted apparently.

Only you do, right?

Oh, you put your trust in an article about a problem that supposedly exists, but no one ever does anything about it! That's called a conspiracy theory at its best and insanity at its worst!

Not so:

Sorry

What’s your point?

They are depressed! People who are depressed commit suicide, are violent and homicidal.

DUH!

Enough with this subject. The liberals have there view and the conservatives (me) have our view. This subject needs to be handled carefully without any knee jerk reactions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another this morning in Indiana. In the news now.

The Media and Left are giving these mentally ill Leftist shooters EXACTLY what they want......TONS OF ATTENTION.....

So of course the shootings are going to increase.

Last edited:
Not so:

Sorry

What’s your point?

DUH!

Enough with this subject. The liberals have there view and the conservatives (me) have our view. This subject needs to be handled carefully without any knee jerk reactions.

Liberals have their view, cons have their excuses

Sorry

What’s your point?

DUH!

No liberals just want things there way. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Put either a retired cop or a military veteran in the schools and this will stop period.

Not so:

Sorry

What’s your point?

So, it's the gender, not the pills.

Sorry

What’s your point?

DUH!

No liberals just want things there way. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Put either a retired cop or a military veteran in the schools and this will stop period.

Criminals will always have guns. There easy to buy on the streets. I am a retired cop so I know the facts. So your moron answer just proves that liberals are assholes.

Not so:

Sorry

What’s your point?

DUH!

And 50% more likely to do so on these drugs. That’s why the FDA put a black box warning on them.

DUH!

Not so:

Sorry

What’s your point?

So, it's the gender, not the pills.

I guess a loser would look at it that way.

Forum List

Back