yet another shooting

BBC News - Three wounded in Santa Monica campus shooting

The details are the same as so many others so I won't bother but something strikes me.

You guys moan about terrorism and spend billions to beat it, but you kill far more of your own than terrorists have ever managed to do.

Isn't that a bit silly?

Isn't it already illegal to own an assault style weapon in California? Don't you need all kind of permits and background checks to buy firearms there? Just curious?

This is interesting.
No one has condemned the shootings.

Perhaps Americans should be more vocal in condemning acts of violence. It's almost as if they support it.

This is interesting.

Perhaps Americans should be more vocal in condemning acts of violence. It's almost as if they support it.

Just remember what the gun nuts will say - if someone had a gun, they would have shot the madman!

This couldn't possibly have happened. I know for a fact that California has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, thorough background checks, a ten day waiting period, the restrict criminals from owning guns, and all schools are "gun free zones..."

Therefore, this couldn't possibly have happened...

This couldn't possibly have happened. I know for a fact that California has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, thorough background checks, a ten day waiting period, the restrict criminals from owning guns, and all schools are "gun free zones..."

Maybe if they just pass another law that will prevent it from ever happening again

This is interesting.

Just remember what the gun nuts will say - if someone had a gun, they would have shot the madman!

That would have been much more effective as an argument if the guy had not been shot by someone with a gun.

^after he had killed how many people?

The guy with the gun who shot him didn't save any lives.

Ya cause if the cop hadn't shot him he was gonna lay down and die on his own, right?

Again "assault" style weapons are illegal in California. And to legally buy a weapon one must wait 10 days and have a thorough background check. Did any of those laws prevent this man from obtaining the weapon, the ammo and then use them as he felt?

A fraction of a fraction of a percent of people are killed by firearms in this Country and an even tinier fraction of a fraction are killed by mass shooters. But we should take away the protected right of MILLIONS because in a given year 4 to 8 mad men go on a rampage?

The details are the same as so many others so I won't bother but something strikes me.

You guys moan about terrorism and spend billions to beat it, but you kill far more of your own than terrorists have ever managed to do.

Isn't that a bit silly?
So, that's your way of excusing terrorism?

Please quote a post of mine where I excuse terrorism or admit you made it up. :)

Thank you.

Isn't that a bit silly?
So, that's your way of excusing terrorism?

Please quote a post of mine where I excuse terrorism or admit you made it up. :)

Thank you.
So, does that mean you condemn muslims who murder people?

Don't tell his boss that. The police chief is hailing the officers who shot him as heroes who saved countless lives.

Exactly. The whole thing must have been made up.

Forum List

Back