🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Bill Clinton reduced crime with his crime bill. Guns do not effect crime rates.
stop lying I realize you want to give Bill a hummer but you are wrong.

Why Criticism of the 1994 Crime Bill Is Incomplete

The violent crime rate has plummeted by nearly 50 percent since 1994, back to its lowest level since 1970. Across the 30 largest cities the murder rate has dropped by about two-thirds since 1990.

It was already on its way down. The SEMINAL DUKE UNIVERSITY study could find NO evidence that the BRADY bill did anything to decrease violent crime. and the AWB was a complete joke. The only joke bigger was the doom and gloom banoid assholes like FeinSwine spewed about its demise-which of course was a lie

why do you argue crime control when that is not what motivates your anti gun jihad

The violent crime rate has plummeted by nearly 50 percent since 1994, back to its lowest level since 1970. Across the 30 largest cities the murder rate has dropped by about two-thirds since 1990.

It was already on its way down. The SEMINAL DUKE UNIVERSITY study could find NO evidence that the BRADY bill did anything to decrease violent crime. and the AWB was a complete joke. The only joke bigger was the doom and gloom banoid assholes like FeinSwine spewed about its demise-which of course was a lie

why do you argue crime control when that is not what motivates your anti gun jihad

Crime went down in states without concealed carry and low ownership rates. Why would you think guns had anything to do with it?

Policing lowers crime:
100,000 new community police funded along with record investments in local law enforcement.
President Clinton fought for and signed a plan to help communities across the country move to community policing by funding the hiring and redeployment of 100,000 new police officers over five years. The Clinton-Gore Administration's COPS initiative, passed as part of the 1994 Crime Bill, has provided more than 11,000 law enforcement agencies funding to hire or redeploy more than 100,000 police officers. In 2000, President Clinton won over $1 billion to help communities take the next step and hire up to 50,000 more police officers by FY 2005. The federal government has also made record investments helping local authorities fight crime — increasing funding for state and local law enforcement by more than 300 percent since 1993. Overall crime rates has dropped every year under President Clinton and Vice President Gore, the longest continuous drop on record and crime is now at a 26-year low.

Crime went down in states without concealed carry and low ownership rates. Why would you think guns had anything to do with it?
that's not responsive, and some of the things in the CCB might have decreased crime. the gun bans and Brady bill did not

why do you argue about issues that don't motivate you?

that's not responsive, and some of the things in the CCB might have decreased crime. the gun bans and Brady bill did not

Lowering crime motivates me.

In Europe...they have complete gun control...and if you average the number of people murdered by their government since Germany instituted their gun control program...and spread that program through the nations they conquered.....you get over 170,000 people murdered a year...........12,000,000 million men, women and children murdered....not because of war...but just because the government didn't like them.......then add in their gun murder rates....and they stll have a higher number than we do.....

So I would rather have our gun ownership rate...and not have to average in a 6 year period of mass murder just the same........12,000,000 innocent men, women and children.....without one gun.......murdered because the government didn't like them...all throughout Europe.....

And they have the balls to tell us about guns.....

That is so ridiculous I don't know where to start so I won't bother.

Allow me to translate......I can't refute this because it is true. So I will pretend I can't bother with it. Since Germans in fact, did murder 12 million unarmed men, women and children for no reason other than they didn't like those people...and they disarmed them first........

And you oppose concealed carry which helps lower the violent crime rate.

and on the street, on bail, before the cop finishes his paperwork

We have the fullest jails in the world.

And yet crime continues. Why is that?

Crime is at historic lows thanks to the Bill Clinton crime bill.

Nope.......you forget to add that Americans carrying guns helped decrease the crime rate....locking up criminals is the best method...but for the ones on the loose, allowing people to carry guns....13 million people carrying now...and the crime rate went down...is the best on scene crime deterrent....

And of course this destroys the gun grabber myth that more guns in the hands of normal people leads to more gun crime......

2/3 of the research says you are wrong, the other 1/3 says concealed carry did nothing and 1 anti gun study said it increased the crime rat.......

And again....the entire premise of the anti gun position has been shown to be wrong...completely and utterly wrong..with no bearing in fact, truth or reality.....

Americans owning and carrying guns for self defense since the 1990s did not increase the gun murder rate, the gun crime rate or violent crime in general......and this decrease happened as more Americans owned and carried guns......the entire myth that more guns will mean more crime is wrong......

The anti gunners have no standing on this issue.....

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Oh.....please...tell us how the anti gun group is giving out accurate information...this will be a first time for that group.....

I quickly found several examples that occurred recently. And as you know accidents are going up dramatically.

WRong...they have been going down, not up.

505 to 586 is going up idiot.

First....you need to link to an actual government source for that number...which you have not.

Taking that number for now......

320,000,000 million guns.....505 accidental gun deaths.

357,000,000 million guns 586 accidental gun deaths.

Increase in guns in private hands....

37,000,000 million guns.

accidental gun death additions....81.

Accidental car deaths....35,000

Accidental drowning deaths...3,000

Your point is stupid.

Let me flesh this out even more.....to show how completely stupid your point is...

581 accidental gun deaths.......in total....with 357,000,000 million guns in private hands...if that is the correct number since you haven't linked to the CDC final stats for 2014....or 2015....

320,000,000 million guns in private hands....505 accidental gun deaths

357 million guns in private hands... 581 accidental gun deaths.....

81 new accidental gun deaths for an increase in 37,000,000 million guns in private hands...

VS.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....in a country with 74.2 million children in 2010...

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)
Gun Suicide: 21,175
Non gun suicide: 19,974

Last edited:

And gun ownership and the carrying of concealed guns increased to all 50 states in that time period....and more Americans now own and carry guns....and the crime rate still went down......and in states that allowed Americans to access concealed carry laws, the crime rate went down the most.

Policing lowers crime:
100,000 new community police funded along with record investments in local law enforcement.
President Clinton fought for and signed a plan to help communities across the country move to community policing by funding the hiring and redeployment of 100,000 new police officers over five years. The Clinton-Gore Administration's COPS initiative, passed as part of the 1994 Crime Bill, has provided more than 11,000 law enforcement agencies funding to hire or redeploy more than 100,000 police officers. In 2000, President Clinton won over $1 billion to help communities take the next step and hire up to 50,000 more police officers by FY 2005. The federal government has also made record investments helping local authorities fight crime — increasing funding for state and local law enforcement by more than 300 percent since 1993. Overall crime rates has dropped every year under President Clinton and Vice President Gore, the longest continuous drop on record and crime is now at a 26-year low.

Yeah...that was a lie......the funds to finance those officers declined and they eventually lost their jobs....twit.

It is a lie like bill clinton is a lie....he is a rapist and a serial sexual predator...yes...I know, those enhance his standing with democrats...but for normal people that makes him a monster.

No it does not. Violent crime went up in WI since getting it.

In Europe...they have complete gun control...and if you average the number of people murdered by their government since Germany instituted their gun control program...and spread that program through the nations they conquered.....you get over 170,000 people murdered a year...........12,000,000 million men, women and children murdered....not because of war...but just because the government didn't like them.......then add in their gun murder rates....and they stll have a higher number than we do.....

So I would rather have our gun ownership rate...and not have to average in a 6 year period of mass murder just the same........12,000,000 innocent men, women and children.....without one gun.......murdered because the government didn't like them...all throughout Europe.....

And they have the balls to tell us about guns.....

That is so ridiculous I don't know where to start so I won't bother.

Allow me to translate......I can't refute this because it is true. So I will pretend I can't bother with it. Since Germans in fact, did murder 12 million unarmed men, women and children for no reason other than they didn't like those people...and they disarmed them first........

No translation is you are completely crazy.

We have the fullest jails in the world.

And yet crime continues. Why is that?

Crime is at historic lows thanks to the Bill Clinton crime bill.

Nope.......you forget to add that Americans carrying guns helped decrease the crime rate....locking up criminals is the best method...but for the ones on the loose, allowing people to carry guns....13 million people carrying now...and the crime rate went down...is the best on scene crime deterrent....

And of course this destroys the gun grabber myth that more guns in the hands of normal people leads to more gun crime......

2/3 of the research says you are wrong, the other 1/3 says concealed carry did nothing and 1 anti gun study said it increased the crime rat.......

And again....the entire premise of the anti gun position has been shown to be wrong...completely and utterly wrong..with no bearing in fact, truth or reality.....

Americans owning and carrying guns for self defense since the 1990s did not increase the gun murder rate, the gun crime rate or violent crime in general......and this decrease happened as more Americans owned and carried guns......the entire myth that more guns will mean more crime is wrong......

The anti gunners have no standing on this issue.....

Most of your research is from one disgraced economist. What study do you have that can be taken seriously?

And gun ownership and the carrying of concealed guns increased to all 50 states in that time period....and more Americans now own and carry guns....and the crime rate still went down......and in states that allowed Americans to access concealed carry laws, the crime rate went down the most.

Really? Link?

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Oh.....please...tell us how the anti gun group is giving out accurate information...this will be a first time for that group.....

I quickly found several examples that occurred recently. And as you know accidents are going up dramatically.

WRong...they have been going down, not up.

505 to 586 is going up idiot.

First....you need to link to an actual government source for that number...which you have not.

Taking that number for now......

320,000,000 million guns.....505 accidental gun deaths.

357,000,000 million guns 586 accidental gun deaths.

Increase in guns in private hands....

37,000,000 million guns.

accidental gun death additions....81.

Accidental car deaths....35,000

Accidental drowning deaths...3,000

Your point is stupid.

Let me flesh this out even more.....to show how completely stupid your point is...

581 accidental gun deaths.......in total....with 357,000,000 million guns in private hands...if that is the correct number since you haven't linked to the CDC final stats for 2014....or 2015....

320,000,000 million guns in private hands....505 accidental gun deaths

357 million guns in private hands... 581 accidental gun deaths.....

81 new accidental gun deaths for an increase in 37,000,000 million guns in private hands...

VS.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....in a country with 74.2 million children in 2010...

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)
Gun Suicide: 21,175
Non gun suicide: 19,974

WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports

No it does not. Violent crime went up in WI since getting it.

And you are lying again...violent crime went up because of the policing policies of the democrat mayor.....he has undermined the police....and put out a policy of no chasing of criminals......so when criminals see cops, they run and can't be chased...they have realized this and it is causing hell in that city.

Forum List

Back