Yet more cops killed by you know whats.

2669582_630x354.jpg

The normal looking guy's name is Brian Shaw and he was a rookie police officer.

Don't worry though. The left are not making a big gigantic deal about this.

Here is another cop that was shot and killed in Baltimore...

baltimorepolicelodd.5a0e154532dd4.jpg

Not sure why the media is keeping the details of who they are looking for as far as race and other critical information. Yet, they are asking for the public's help.

Huh.....
It's with guns, right? So we're not supposed to really care.

The price of freedom. At least thats what they say when their are several bodies of soccer moms and innocent people sprayed with bullets

Okay, let's get realistic here.

Number of cops in the line of duty killed so far in 2017- 117

Of which only 41 were shot. We can be generous and add the 6 assaults, 1 stabbing and 4 vehicular assaults. The rest were traffic and other accidents.

This is from a PRO COP website.

Okay, so how many civilians were killed by cops this year.

874 according to the Washington Post.

Police shootings 2017 database

So for every cop shot by a bad guy exercising his second amendment rights - oh, wait, that's just for white people - there are 22 citizens who are shot by police.
Spin smoke deflect, lather rinse repeat.

Legalize drugs = less cops being killed
Why stop there? Legalize rape, murder, and grand theft auto; and save even more lives!
Or just face the fact that certain animals are incapable of following the rules of a civilized society....

Well of course because doing drugs by myself is just like committing a violent crime against other people
Like I said...
While there may be no immediate end user victim; many crimes up to and including murder take place, in order to get many of these products into the hands of consumers. So to tell ones self that there is no victim is pure naeivity. But suppose I indulge in the posters here, and thier fantasy; and I suppose there is no one "injured" by the use of these products... We as a society still are all victims. Victims because some are not adhering to our social contract. They are breaking the law. If they can break what laws they like; for the reasons they see fit... Then so too can everyone else. Such flaunting of the law by all would be nothing less than chaos, and anarchy.

Why stop there? Legalize rape, murder, and grand theft auto; and save even more lives!
Or just face the fact that certain animals are incapable of following the rules of a civilized society....

Well of course because doing drugs by myself is just like committing a violent crime against other people
Like I said...
While there may be no immediate end user victim; many crimes up to and including murder take place, in order to get many of these products into the hands of consumers.
So to tell ones self that there is no victim is pure naeivity. But suppose I indulge in the posters here, and thier fantasy; and I suppose there is no one "injured" by the use of these products... We as a society still are all victims. Victims because some are not adhering to our social contract. They are breaking the law. If they can break what laws they like; for the reasons they see fit... Then so too can everyone else. Such flaunting of the law by all would be nothing less than chaos, and anarchy.

you just described a reason to outlaw all things of value. Are you for outlawing all things of value because "many crimes up to annd including murder take place in order" to get these products?

Like I said...
While there may be no immediate end user victim; many crimes up to and including murder take place, in order to get many of these products into the hands of consumers.
So to tell ones self that there is no victim is pure naeivity. But suppose I indulge in the posters here, and thier fantasy; and I suppose there is no one "injured" by the use of these products... We as a society still are all victims. Victims because some are not adhering to our social contract. They are breaking the law. If they can break what laws they like; for the reasons they see fit... Then so too can everyone else. Such flaunting of the law by all would be nothing less than chaos, and anarchy.

you just described a reason to outlaw all things of value. Are you for outlawing all things of value because "many crimes up to annd including murder take place in order" to get these products?
No. I didn't. You did. I'll speak for myself thank you.

Like I said...

Are you for outlawing all things of value because many crimes happen around it or just drugs?

Like I said...

Are you for outlawing all things of value because many crimes happen around it or just drugs?
I didn't outlaw drugs...

Like I said...

I didn't outlaw drugs...

You dont want to engage your point because its silly. I understand

Like I said...

I didn't outlaw drugs...

You dont want to engage your point because its silly. I understand
Correction... It was your intellectually vacant reply, and attempt to equate the legal, with the illegal I found not worthy of engagement...

2669582_630x354.jpg

Not sure why the media is keeping the details of who they are looking for as far as race and other critical information. Yet, they are asking for the public's help.

Huh.....
What is the purpose of your post?

American citizens and to a lesser degree any human have the right to due process as explicitly decreed in the constitution. You are in the wrong if you are trying to justify an exemption for black people to allow for police brutality and arbitrary execution of them.

You are also wrong if you are a white supremacist trying to say that it is evidence of genetic or cultural inferiority. I don't have time now to educate you on these but may come back later.

Finally, You are wrong in thinking the left doesnt care. We have identified using the empirical and social sciences what needs to change to improve this but the right has been staunch and ignorant in opposition of them. Oh well I guess.

2669582_630x354.jpg

Huh.....

American citizens and to a lesser degree any human have the right to due process as explicitly decreed in the constitution. You are in the wrong if you are trying to justify an exemption for black people to allow for police brutality and arbitrary execution of them.

You are also wrong if you are a white supremacist trying to say that it is evidence of genetic or cultural inferiority. I don't have time now to educate you on these but may come back later.

Finally, You are wrong in thinking the left doesnt care. We have identified using the empirical and social sciences what needs to change to improve this but the right has been staunch and ignorant in opposition of them. Oh well I guess.
Go blow it out of your ass.

2669582_630x354.jpg

Huh.....

Go blow it out of your ass.
Why are you even here if this is how you operate?

Police are at far far more risk from black males than the other way around
In fact, it's statistically insignificant the number of times a white cop shoots or kills a black male versus the number of times a black male shoots or kills anyone else including usually another black male
All Libs do is sell froth, never Facts

In fact, it's statistically insignificant the number of times a white cop shoots or kills a black male versus the number of times a black male shoots or kills anyone else including usually another black male
Who is saying otherwise? We are aware of the crime statistics. Since the op didn't answer me...what is your point? What is it you want from this situation?

Who is saying otherwise? We are aware of the crime statistics. Since the op didn't answer me...what is your point? What is it you want from this situation?
This is a bad question. We have rioting in the streets over and over because of the false narrative that "white cops are gunning down black males"
Have you been in a coma?

This is a bad question. We have rioting in the streets over and over because of the false narrative that "white cops are gunning down black males"
Have you been in a coma?
You are misleading it. The riots and protests are about police brutality and murder of uncharged supposedly innocent black men. They have a right to due process. A petty nonviolent criminal has a right to due process. Not to be executed in cold blood in the street. The constitution explicitly protects the right to due process. Interestingly, the constitution doesn't say anything about murder. Those laws are derived from other language.

Forum List

Back