Yikes, sky dad...morals are absolute, though

Let me see if I can break this down for you.

You don't believe that it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

That is correct. God never became a human being. God chose Jesus to bear witness to the truth exactly as he learned it from God. Thats how truth came into the world through Jesus. Its not and never was about Jesus being God.

So since you don't believe it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don't believe it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host.

I don't believe that God can manifest himself in the host because the host was made by human hands and has no spirit or life which can only be given or received through words.

And since you don't believe that it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host, God will never manifest himself into the Host for you, and you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself.

You are right. I will never seek spiritual life from that which has no life and so I will never know what it is to die by setting aside the law of God and seeking spiritual life from that which is not God.

And since you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself, you will never be able to prove to yourself that it is true.

But you will continue to insult, criticize and question the veracity of those that have.

Wrong. I always do exactly as God commands exactly as Jesus commanded. You are the one who will never experience God or taste of his life unless you repent because you are dedicated to doing that which scripture clearly teaches results in condemnation and death.

This is an objective fact.

Believe whatever you want but unless you conform to the instructions given in the law it is not possible that you have any life in you at all.
Did I strike a nerve?

Basically you are saying everything I wrote was correct. You even agreed that you would continue to insult, criticize and question the veracity of those who have tested it for themselves and found it to be true.

All you are really saying that is different is that you are justified in insulting, criticizing and questioning the veracity of those who have tested it for themselves and found it to be true. I never even commented on that, but since you brought it up, no, you aren't justified in doing that. You don't speak for God.

lol strike a nerve? you think way too much of yourself.

The fact remains, whether God exists or not, according to scriptures that anyone can read for themselves death and exclusion from the presence of God is the promise for setting aside the instruction in the law and worshipping that which is made by human hands has no life and is not God.

Anyone can peek into a church on any given Sunday and see for themselves people on their knees worshiping that which is made by human hands has no life and is not God.

If you can't admit your error, your confused perception of life will never change.

You are dedicated to doing that which scripture teaches results in death without an inkling of how absurd that is.

Obviously, you have your reward already.
I'm curious, do you believe it is impossible for God to choose to be born into this world or to put his spirit in anything he wants? Are you saying God could not do that if he so desired?

You don't believe that it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

That is correct. God never became a human being. God chose Jesus to bear witness to the truth exactly as he learned it from God. Thats how truth came into the world through Jesus. Its not and never was about Jesus being God.

So since you don't believe it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth, you don't believe it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host.

I don't believe that God can manifest himself in the host because the host was made by human hands and has no spirit or life which can only be given or received through words.

And since you don't believe that it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host, God will never manifest himself into the Host for you, and you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself.

You are right. I will never seek spiritual life from that which has no life and so I will never know what it is to die by setting aside the law of God and seeking spiritual life from that which is not God.

And since you will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself, you will never be able to prove to yourself that it is true.

But you will continue to insult, criticize and question the veracity of those that have.

Wrong. I always do exactly as God commands exactly as Jesus commanded. You are the one who will never experience God or taste of his life unless you repent because you are dedicated to doing that which scripture clearly teaches results in condemnation and death.

Believe whatever you want but unless you conform to the instructions given in the law it is not possible that you have any life in you at all.
Did I strike a nerve?

Basically you are saying everything I wrote was correct. You even agreed that you would continue to insult, criticize and question the veracity of those who have tested it for themselves and found it to be true.

All you are really saying that is different is that you are justified in insulting, criticizing and questioning the veracity of those who have tested it for themselves and found it to be true. I never even commented on that, but since you brought it up, no, you aren't justified in doing that. You don't speak for God.

The fact remains, whether God exists or not, according to scriptures that anyone can read for themselves death and exclusion from the presence of God is the promise for setting aside the instruction in the law and worshipping that which is made by human hands has no life and is not God.

Anyone can peek into a church on any given Sunday and see for themselves people on their knees worshiping that which is made by human hands has no life and is not God.

If you can't admit your error, your confused perception of life will never change.

You are dedicated to doing that which scripture teaches results in death without an inkling of how absurd that is.

I'm curious, do you believe it is impossible for God to choose to be born into this world or to put his spirit in anything he wants? Are you saying God could not do that if he so desired?

I tend to see things the way they are, not how they might be if God wanted it to be some other way.

I see what he has done and take it for granted thats the way he wants things to be.

Words convey spirit and life without which comprehension, life itself, is impossible.

Rocks don't speak, statues can' see hear talk or walk. A piece of bread cannot convey a single thought. dead people do not float up into the sky, serpents can't speak except for the human sort.

This is the way it is. This is the way God must have wanted it to be.

You have to ignore the entirety of reality and throw your mind in the trash to accept the delusions of an unrestrained imagination professing to believe in absurdities that are contradicted by the actual reality that exists every single day and night while seeking spiritual life from that which is not God and has no life never noticing that all you ever find is confusion darkness and death.

You ask why I bother with your silly self?

Just think of it as me doing you a favor. If you ever come to your senses you will realize just how big of a favor it is.

so one day, and that day may never come, I might call on you to do a small favor for me.

In the meantime give thanks to God for giving you a chance to wash that stink off your soul and become sane.

Last edited:

Did I strike a nerve?

I tend to see things the way they are, not how they might be if God wanted it to be some other way.

I see what he has done and take it for granted thats the way he wants things to be.

Words convey spirit and life without which comprehension, life itself, is impossible.

Rocks don't speak, statues can' see hear talk or walk. A piece of bread cannot convey a single thought. dead people do not float up into the sky, serpents can't speak except for the human sort.

You have to ignore the entirety of reality and throw your mind in the trash to accept the delusions of an unrestrained imagination professing to believe in absurdities that are contradicted by the actual reality that exists every single day and night while seeking spiritual life from that which is not God and has no life never noticing that all you ever find is confusion darkness and death.

Just think of it as me doing you a favor. If you ever come to your senses you will realize just how big of a favor it is.

so one day, and that day may never come, I might call on you to do a small favor for me.

In the meantime give thanks to God for giving you a chance to wash that stink off your soul and become sane.
So then you don't believe that God has the ability or power to be born into this world or the ability to place his spirit into anything he wants?

A simple "no" will suffice.

Just to be clear here, you are saying that you believe it is beyond God's capability to do that.

Hmm, no, not accurate representation of what I said. In no way does empirical evidence have to be experienced first hand. In fact, that's the point.
It wasn't an accurate representation of what you meant but it is an accurate representation of what empirical evidence is and what I meant.
It is absolutely the opposite of what emprical evidence is and what the concept of empirical evidence means. Like, if you sat around your entire life trying to puzzle out precisely the opposite concept of empirical evidence, your comments would be the result.

This is not surprising...you have not a shred of empirical evidence for your magical beliefs, so you try to position your personal anecdotes as evidence.
Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation. There is no better way to test the power of faith than by having faith and observing what happens.

How is this not empirical evidence?
Buy yourself a dictionary.

Definition: Empirical evidence is defined as the data and information obtained by creating assumptions over a specific topic, observing the collected data and experimenting to prove or disprove a theory.
You're unclear on the concept.

It wasn't an accurate representation of what you meant but it is an accurate representation of what empirical evidence is and what I meant.
It is absolutely the opposite of what emprical evidence is and what the concept of empirical evidence means. Like, if you sat around your entire life trying to puzzle out precisely the opposite concept of empirical evidence, your comments would be the result.

This is not surprising...you have not a shred of empirical evidence for your magical beliefs, so you try to position your personal anecdotes as evidence.
Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation. There is no better way to test the power of faith than by having faith and observing what happens.

Definition: Empirical evidence is defined as the data and information obtained by creating assumptions over a specific topic, observing the collected data and experimenting to prove or disprove a theory.
I couldn't be more clear on the subject. Can you tell me what I got wrong?

Did I strike a nerve?

So then you don't believe that God has the ability or power to be born into this world or the ability to place his spirit into anything he wants?

Just to be clear here, you are saying that you believe it is beyond God's capability to do that.

No, you are wrong. I agree that theoretically God could do anything he wants. I just, unlike you, accept the evidence of the way things are and have always been to know that the way things are are exactly the way he wants them to be.

Just think of this. If it is wrong to worship the sun or the stars or trees, or animals, or another human being - anything that God has made - how much more wrong must it be to worship and seek life from the lifeless work of human hands?

So anyway the simple answer is no.
'
If God is God he would never place his spirit into a matzo made by human hands because some charlatan peddling godflesh says hocus pocus, presto, alakazam!

Any image of God that can be reduced into something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food is an image of a false God.

Last edited:
Did I strike a nerve?

No, you are wrong. I agree that theoretically God could do anything he wants. I just, unlike you, accept the evidence of the way things are and have always been to know that the way things are are exactly the way he wants them to be.

Just think of this. If it is wrong to worship the sun or the stars or trees, or animals, or another human being - anything that God has made - how much more wrong must it be to worship and seek life from the lifeless work of human hands?

'
If God is God he would never place his spirit into a matzo because some charlatan peddling godflesh say presto, alakazam!
This is pretty simple, you don't have faith in God. I do.

I believe that it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

So I believe it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host.

And since I have believed that it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host, God does manifest himself into the Host for me. You will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself.

'
If God is God he would never place his spirit into a matzo because some charlatan peddling godflesh say presto, alakazam!

I believe that it is possible that God chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

And since I have believed that it is possible for God to manifest himself into the Host, God does manifest himself into the Host for me. You will never be able to experience Him firsthand for yourself.

No, you have faith in a delusion, an almighty yet edible, triune god made man made matzo made by human hands, a figment of your unrestrained imagination, what scripture clearly teaches is not and cannot be God.

'

No, you have faith in a delusion, a god made man made matzo made by human hands, a figment of your unrestrained imagination, what scripture clearly teaches is not and cannot be God.
Since you keep bringing this up, it bears repeating... once again.

'

No, you have faith in a delusion, a god made man made matzo made by human hands, a figment of your unrestrained imagination, what scripture clearly teaches is not and cannot be God.

Well you are right about one thing...

I will never know what its like to go through life with all of that maudlin garbage about an unequalled coequal God that became a man that became a cheap snack food that you have swallowed without thinking deeply about it at all in my head...

'

I will never know what its like to go through life with all of that maudlin garbage about an unequalled coequal God that became a man that became a cheap snack food that you have swallowed without thinking deeply about it at all in my head...
Or a relationship with the living God.

'

There is no such thing as a living God that can be turned into a lifeless matzo by a priest at mass.

Its a sick perverse ancient roman joke, a demonstration of hatred for the Hebrew God, a defiant rebellion against his law, and a deliberate desecration of what Jesus taught, the Actual Body of Christ.

You have exchanged your birthright as a thinking human being for a bowl of fairy tale porridge, the living God for a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat and then crap down the toilet without ever getting any smarter.

Last edited:

There is no such thing as a living God that can be turned into a lifeless matzo by a priest at mass.

Its a sick perverse ancient roman joke, a demonstration of hatred for the Hebrew God, a defiant rebellion against his law, and a deliberate desecration of what Jesus taught, the Actual Body of Christ.

You have exchanged your birthright as a thinking human being for a bowl of fairy tale porridge, the living God for a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat and then crap down the toilet without ever getting any smarter.

Thinking that faith can lead to empirical evidence.

How is that wrong? If you practice faith and test it you can observe what happens and gather the information from that.

How is that wrong? If you practice faith and test it you can observe what happens and gather the information from that.
Faith is the belief is something unprovable. So it can't lead to empirical evidence.

Faith is the belief is something unprovable. So it can't lead to empirical evidence.
No. Faith is having complete trust in something.

Practicing ones faith can lead to empirical evidence. I've been telling you for a long time now. Faith in God will alter the fabric of your identity. You will literally change as a person. It can totally be observed and measured.

Practicing ones faith can lead to empirical evidence. I've been telling you for a long time now. Faith in God will alter the fabric of your identity. You will literally change as a person. It can totally be observed and measured.
That’s not empirical evidence of god.

Why not?

Wait...so, just calling something evidence does not make it so?

Forum List

Back