Yo, da Gubbermint is coming to inter you!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
YOU Have Been Targeted for Internment & Resettlement | Dave Hodges ? The Common Sense Show

(...omg.... rofl....)

This is not just another FEMA camp article which can be easily debunked. This article deals with the fact that a recent government manual, leaked to the public, details the plans for mass arresting dissident Americans and stripping them of their citizenship so as to be able to violate the Constitution and the Geneva Convention for the treatment of prisoners.

The previously mentioned document which has been leaked online, is entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations (PDF). The document was originally to be kept secret, but everyone in the military command structure, as we know, is not on board with the encroaching tyranny sweeping across this country.

There are two terms which should concern you, namely, Internment and Resettlement (I/R). As if this needs any further elaboration, the two terms simply mean that you will be snatched from your home and sent to a detention camp for an undetermined period of time and treated in a manner which will not be defined by any law.

:lol:

It's a miliitary manual for interment in time of war, and not on our soil.

Here:

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

I think Ron Paul is missing his tinfoil antenna.

Because the government, historically, has never perpetrated any crimes involving the military against civilians. Nothing to see here.

You laugh now! When Obama drafts your kids into the Saudi mujahideen you'll wish you'd changed your ways commie!

Uhuh.

So, were you dropped on your head as a child, or did this terrible accident happen later in life?

Your Godless commie ways betray you. The invisible hand may not even be powerful enough to save you

• Banned
You laugh now! When Obama drafts your kids into the Saudi mujahideen you'll wish you'd changed your ways commie!

Uhuh.

So, were you dropped on your head as a child, or did this terrible accident happen later in life?

Your Godless commie ways betray you. The invisible hand may not even be powerful enough to save you

Ok, so you were dropped on your head as a child. My condolences about your, uh, impairment.

Speaking of hand, I bet you typed all that with just one hand, yesiree!!! :D

Uhuh.

Ok, so you were dropped on your head as a child. My condolences about your, uh, impairment.

Speaking of hand, I bet you typed all that with just one hand, yesiree!!! :D

Your sticky keyboard betrays you

Cracks me up when people imagine that the GOVERNMENT is going to round us all up and put us in detention camps.

The last thing this government wants is more people on the dole

Now if you told me that the government wanted more citizens in FOR-PROFIT PRISONS, that I might believe, especially if Cheyney was POTUS

wow, some people need a life and stop imposing their nonsense on the rest of us

Notice he post a thread then trolls it?

what a loser

wow, some people need a life and stop imposing their nonsense on the rest of us

Notice he post a thread then trolls it?

what a loser

rottenecard_16485491_58bv5xkfjv.png

Forum List

Back