🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yo lefties

Do you really think everything is black and white?

The left can do a lot better than Biden, and they need to.
Biden is lightyears better than the fat fuck. If you and America equate them, we deserve 4 more years of Trump and the consequences that will come from it.

What empty Rhetoric!....Devoid of substance. How about a non-retarded answer with actual, you know, stuff in it.

So name what you consider to be the so called consequences.

Jo

Do you really think everything is black and white?

The left can do a lot better than Biden, and they need to.
Biden is lightyears better than the fat fuck. If you and America equate them, we deserve 4 more years of Trump and the consequences that will come from it.

And what consequences will those be?
Last time with Dubya it meant thousands more soldiers dead for nothing, economic collapse, and the start of a partisan divide that brought people to each other’s throats. And Trump is even dumber and more impulsive than that clown.

Don't forget....that goddamned Dubya presided over twice as many sunspots as Clinton! That miserable little prick!

Jo

Are you actually thinking of getting behind Biden? I keep hearing this dude's name more and more. I just want to get us all on the same page here by making sure everybody knows that would be a colossal mistake by the Democrats. You're sure as fuck not getting my vote with that creepy, boring motherfucker, and methinks I'm not alone.

Me thinks if you're a Democrat you don't have a snowballs chance in hell with any of the bottom of the barrel scrapings you have in the running so far.
This is starting to look like the Special Olympics except no one wins but Trump.
Better lay in an extra supply of crying towels. You're gonna need them.

From six-week abortion bans to draconian bills criminalizing abortion, Republican state legislators have one end goal: overturning Roe v. Wade. We have to fight back—and one way we can do that is by protecting our courts from anti-choice extremists

Are you actually thinking of getting behind Biden? I keep hearing this dude's name more and more. I just want to get us all on the same page here by making sure everybody knows that would be a colossal mistake by the Democrats. You're sure as fuck not getting my vote with that creepy, boring motherfucker, and methinks I'm not alone.

The polls are telling us a very different story. Yeah, I'll vote for Joe if he's the nominee. How did Bill Maher describe him...Biden is like a pair of warm comfortable slippers and Trump has made our feet hurt... or something like that.

From six-week abortion bans to draconian bills criminalizing abortion, Republican state legislators have one end goal: overturning Roe v. Wade. We have to fight back—and one way we can do that is by protecting our courts from anti-choice extremists

You don't have to worry about abortion anymore. Trannies who get fucked in the ass don't get pregnant dude! Or is it dudette? Or is it Dudes? Or is it El dude-O? Or Dooodie-pie?

Eh.....whatever

Jo

The polls are telling us a very different story. Yeah, I'll vote for Joe if he's the nominee. How did Bill Maher describe him...Biden is like a pair of warm comfortable slippers and Trump has made our feet hurt... or something like that.

Oh look ma! A poll! I jus loves Dem polls!
Dis one say dat Joey " Sniffing Dork" Biden is kinda like a foot condom!

J0

J0
No, it says Biden is on top and would win the popular vote handily. It says the majority of Americans choose not Trump by a long shot.

J0
No, it says Biden is on top and would win the popular vote handily. It says the majority of Americans choose not Trump by a long shot.

Quick somebody run and tell this to President Hillary Clinton!

Jo

Then give your vote to the lying criminal pervert in the White House. We re-elected Dubya and catastrophe happened; and we didn’t learn. Maybe we will from re-electing Kim Jong Un’s lover.

When you say stupid/dishonest shit to criticize Trump it gives rational people another reason to re-elect.

You don't have to worry about abortion anymore. Trannies who get fucked in the ass don't get pregnant dude! Or is it dudette? Or is it Dudes? Or is it El dude-O? Or Dooodie-pie?

Eh.....whatever

Jo
i'm a proud human being and a proud christian

J0

Quick somebody run and tell this to President Hillary Clinton!

Jo

The polls were not wrong there either as you should well know by now.

The Polls Are All Right

Remember, Trump won the electoral college by the slimmest of margins, fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. Hillary won the popular by 3 million votes.

Biden is no lefty, you guys might have to use proper nomenclature if you can find the brain power...

What is Biden according to you, just your normal Centrist Democrat?

Let me 'splain leftist politics to you:
View attachment 260062
He, like Trump is what ever the powers to be want them to be. The president is merely the figurehead of the nation and no matter their stance before they get into office they abruptly change their tune when they get briefed on what they are doing and saying for the next four years by those in charge...You can clearly see it operating Congress also. My the repubs are like mute this year on any kind of agenda....While the Dems reiterate a shaky charge of impeachment with no prove to justify actually impeaching.

Something is rotten in Danemark...

This guy gets it. I don't remember Trump the candidate promising to "bring in lots of people" on HB1 visa programs at the behest of big tech but Trump the president sure did, without even a hint of shame.

Eh.....whatever

Jo
i'm a proud human being and a proud christian

Well sir.....THAT I CAN SUPPORT!
You have my respect ... Totally caught me by surprise with that answer.

Jo

Biden will be Obama Part II

Make America Great Again

white privilege to the rescue for the left while they bitch and moan about white privilege. Can't make it up.

Forum List

Back