Yo! USMB Conservatives....

I don't know his employment situation and I won't judge it as I had a hard time getting work a couple years ago and im at the top of AngiesList.

As to your troll assertion. ... I'm your Huckleberry

Do you know what that phrase means?

You can judge the dummy. He has no job. A hunter would never stand for such a condition. You are a working man.....I'll bet you were not spending your days on a message board when you were looking for work. You were looking. This fucker is blaming Obama for his condition. Funny...your business has grown since 2009, has it not?

Yes it has. But I have a unique skill. The housing market nosedived and suddenly my skills were sought after to make their properties more appealing to prospective buyers. Then you have AngiesList, it works fantastic for someone like me but the average joe? Not so much.

Is he on welfare? Is he doing everything he can to market himself? Is he over qualified for the jobs available? Whats his line of work?
All questions I don't know the answer to yet you expect me to judge?
And for the record I bitched PLENTY when the market was in the toilet and I had no work. But as I stated I have a high demand marketable skill. Maybe he's a 40 something computer programmer who can easily be replaced by a 20 something nonothing college grad who can work for 2/3rds the cost.

Judge away

First and foremost, he is a tool.

He is a 25 year old video game junkie with an inflated ego.

He has been judged.

The GOP is primarily responsible for the fact that the government is shut down. 60 - 40

The deficit is lower this year than last. $17 Trillion in debt, don't brag.

Failure to raise the debt ceiling will have a negative effect on our economy. long over due. Fix it now, while it can be controlled or get fucked harder later

It is not wise for the GOP to try and use the debt ceiling approval as a bargaining chip in negotiations. Why not? The economy sucks, obama has wasted money and will waste more and more.

Has obama declared that he has refused to negotiate?

Is $17 Trillion in debt a lot?

Does blaming others for your failures ever get old?

Do you know what that phrase means?

You can judge the dummy. He has no job. A hunter would never stand for such a condition. You are a working man.....I'll bet you were not spending your days on a message board when you were looking for work. You were looking. This fucker is blaming Obama for his condition. Funny...your business has grown since 2009, has it not?

Yes it has. But I have a unique skill. The housing market nosedived and suddenly my skills were sought after to make their properties more appealing to prospective buyers. Then you have AngiesList, it works fantastic for someone like me but the average joe? Not so much.

Is he on welfare? Is he doing everything he can to market himself? Is he over qualified for the jobs available? Whats his line of work?
All questions I don't know the answer to yet you expect me to judge?
And for the record I bitched PLENTY when the market was in the toilet and I had no work. But as I stated I have a high demand marketable skill. Maybe he's a 40 something computer programmer who can easily be replaced by a 20 something nonothing college grad who can work for 2/3rds the cost.

Judge away

First and foremost, he is a tool.

He is a 25 year old video game junkie with an inflated ego.

He has been judged.

By you.

By the way, I'm a 46 year old video game junkie.

The GOP is primarily responsible for the fact that the government is shut down.
I blame both parties for this.
The deficit is lower this year than last.
I don't know I have not seen any numbers on this years with sequester cuts imposed it might be.
Failure to raise the debt ceiling will have a negative effect on our economy.
It's never happened before so there is no way of knowing for sure.

It is not wise for the GOP to try and use the debt ceiling approval as a bargaining chip in negotiations.
If either party had ever made a serious attempt to deal with the debt the debt ceiling would not be a issue so both have been unwise in this respect.

Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back