Yo! USMB Conservatives....

That's right. Follow that conservative playbook and commit to nothing so you can deny responsibility whenever you want.

WTF are you talking about? My answers are committed. They are my opinion and they won't change. With the exception of the deficit which I don't know about so unlike most on here I won't "fake"jake my answer.

LOL, there isn't a single firm "Yes" or "No" for any of your half-assed answers.

neither did no Tea Fuckers .....why are you not getting on him?....

here's a related though, at least to me it's related.

Should the gop go back to the Gephart Rule, as McConnell sort of suggested, and just let the debt limit rise w/o an express vote, and then put the entire fight on CRs, and not play games with our credit rating? Either party could still shut it down, if they felt there was a reason.

I am of the opinion that the debt ceiling is ridiculous. So I am OK with that.

I am of the opinion that you have contradicted yourself. Just read your OP for the reason why.

I am wondering if there are any self described "conservatives here" who can agree with any of the following statements:

The GOP is primarily responsible for the fact that the government is shut down.

The deficit is lower this year than last.

Failure to raise the debt ceiling will have a negative effect on our economy.

It is not wise for the GOP to try and use the debt ceiling approval as a bargaining chip in negotiations.

Anyone?

It is interesting you got so many reasonable responses. When liberals are asked questions like you posed I don't ever remember the same being done. Wonder why?

It is painfully obvious that they haven't been given the talking point answers yet. The sheeple need their cheat sheets. Liberals are not the party of "Thinkers."

I am wondering if there are any self described "conservatives here" who can agree with any of the following statements:

It is not wise for the GOP to try and use the debt ceiling approval as a bargaining chip in negotiations.

Anyone?

It is interesting you got so many reasonable responses. When liberals are asked questions like you posed I don't ever remember the same being done. Wonder why?

Link?

Anyone?

1. No. Both of parties are.

2. The debt is almost $17 trillion as compared to last year, when it was 16.3 trillion. Get your head out of your ass.

3. No. It will stop us from further endangering it by borrowing money and indebting ourselves to foreign countries. If those countries decide to pull the trigger, our economy is theirs to control.

4. It isn't wise to use veterans benefits, NIH funding, WWII memorials and other things as a means to an end either.

This self ascribed "conservative" is telling you to go screw yourself.

You answered no to all. Did ou not get the question?

I will spend a few minutes on you over the next few days, dummy. Be patient.

here's a related though, at least to me it's related.

Should the gop go back to the Gephart Rule, as McConnell sort of suggested, and just let the debt limit rise w/o an express vote, and then put the entire fight on CRs, and not play games with our credit rating? Either party could still shut it down, if they felt there was a reason.

I am of the opinion that the debt ceiling is ridiculous. So I am OK with that.

I am of the opinion that you have contradicted yourself. Just read your OP for the reason why.

Is that right? Please elaborate.

Anyone?

Link?

Any thread started by Plasmaball, NoTea, Ned, Dante or other far left liberal on USMB.

I am wondering if there are any self described "conservatives here" who are agree with any of the following statements:

Anyone?

1. 50/50 either side has the power to end it.

2. Dunno, I'm not up to date but with the sequester I would hope so.

3. Dunno never happened before and I don't have a crystal ball, do you?

4. I believe it is a perfect time to negotiate spending. Unfortunately that takes two.

That's right. Follow that conservative playbook and commit to nothing so you can deny responsibility whenever you want.

Remind me what you've ever committed to.

Anyone?

2. The debt is almost $17 trillion as compared to last year, when it was 16.3 trillion. Get your head out of your ass.

3. No. It will stop us from further endangering it by borrowing money and indebting ourselves to foreign countries. If those countries decide to pull the trigger, our economy is theirs to control.

4. It isn't wise to use veterans benefits, NIH funding, WWII memorials and other things as a means to an end either.

All you did was call me a dummy. How cute. I got that all your thread was was a bunch of bullshit. Blatant lies the lot of them. If you were trying to trap me in your web of deception, you failed. I am the hunter, you are the prey.

Keep responding, LL, just so you can ease the pain of my foot kicking your backside all over your own thread.

All you did was call me a dummy. How cute. I got that all your thread was was a bunch of bullshit. Blatant lies the lot of them. If you were trying to trap me in your web of deception, you failed. I am the hunter, you are the prey.

Keep responding, LL, just so you can ease the pain of my foot kicking your backside all over your own thread.

You hunting me? You sure? That sounds like work. Not your thing.

No, that's the sound of your thread falling apart, descending into a flame war. My response? Sounds like reality. Not your thing. Toodaloo!

No, that's the sound of your thread falling apart, descending into a flame war. My response? Sounds like reality. Not your thing. Toodaloo!

I believe you think one gets validation from threads. But.....you are not one to make such judgements, are you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...rted-sedated-following-nervous-breakdown.html

Good times!

Last edited:

Anyone?

Dedicated troll you are

You just said the same damn thing about following someone for a "few days"

Why are you such a two faced bitch?

Try to follow along.

This idiot that you seem compelled to defend is an unemployed slacker.......he couldn't hunt a job. Get it. He is no hunter. And nobody here....not even an old idiot like you....is his prey.

Now.....as you are the fucking definition of a troll....please fuck off.

Try to follow along.

This idiot that you seem compelled to defend is an unemployed slacker.......he couldn't hunt a job. Get it. He is no hunter. And nobody here....not even an old idiot like you....is his prey.

I don't know his employment situation and I won't judge it as I had a hard time getting work a couple years ago and im at the top of AngiesList.

As to your troll assertion. ... I'm your Huckleberry

Try to follow along.

I don't know his employment situation and I won't judge it as I had a hard time getting work a couple years ago and im at the top of AngiesList.

Do you know what that phrase means?

You can judge the dummy. He has no job. A hunter would never stand for such a condition. You are a working man.....I'll bet you were not spending your days on a message board when you were looking for work. You were looking. This fucker is blaming Obama for his condition. Funny...your business has grown since 2009, has it not?

I am wondering if there are any self described "conservatives here" who are agree with any of the following statements:

Anyone?

1. 50/50 either side has the power to end it.

2. Dunno, I'm not up to date but with the sequester I would hope so.

3. Dunno never happened before and I don't have a crystal ball, do you?

4. I believe it is a perfect time to negotiate spending. Unfortunately that takes two.

We hear all the time that spending has been cut.....
Then why do we have to raise the debt ceiling....again?
Isn't that debt on money we have already spent?
And our debt is now $17 trillion...or maybe over $17 trillion.

Anyone?

The GOP has worshipped at the feet of St. Ronald of Reagan since he before he died.

Facts about the Great All Knowing, All Seeing, All Napping Great Rectum God.

As President, Ronald Reagan raised the Debt Ceiling Nineteen (19) Times.

As President, Ronald Reagan believed that NOT Raising The Debt Ceiling was "To dangersous to contemplate.[/B

As President, Ronald Reagan called Republican Leadership from the House and the Senate to the White House and told them in no uncertain terms that the Republican Leadership blocked any attempt to Raise The Debt Ceiling he would "Veto every bill sent to my desk."

I do not want to hear from the Republicans, "What Would Ronald Reagan Do?"

I do not care give a good Piggly Wiggly damn about "What Would Ronald Reagan Do?"

Because the Repubicans do not give two hoot and doodly do da damn about "What Ronald Reagan Would D."

They know exactly "What Ronald Reagan Would Do?", because they are doing exactly the one thing that Ronald Reagan would never have done in the first place.

They are either worship at the feet of Ronald Reagan, and what know that how wonderful his Economic Poliices were and how great those policies were for America.

OR

THEY

ARE

DAMN

LIARS.

Last edited:
Try to follow along.

Do you know what that phrase means?

You can judge the dummy. He has no job. A hunter would never stand for such a condition. You are a working man.....I'll bet you were not spending your days on a message board when you were looking for work. You were looking. This fucker is blaming Obama for his condition. Funny...your business has grown since 2009, has it not?

Yes it has. But I have a unique skill. The housing market nosedived and suddenly my skills were sought after to make their properties more appealing to prospective buyers. Then you have AngiesList, it works fantastic for someone like me but the average joe? Not so much.

Is he on welfare? Is he doing everything he can to market himself? Is he over qualified for the jobs available? Whats his line of work?
All questions I don't know the answer to yet you expect me to judge?
And for the record I bitched PLENTY when the market was in the toilet and I had no work. But as I stated I have a high demand marketable skill. Maybe he's a 40 something computer programmer who can easily be replaced by a 20 something nonothing college grad who can work for 2/3rds the cost.

Judge away

Forum List

Back