You anti-Trump people are just not sophisticated enough to understand.

You anti-Trump people are just not sophisticated enough to understand

laughing at the demographics of Trump voters

:abgg2q.jpg:

So WAIT, a Moron defeated the "most qualified lying bitch in the world

actually the ONLY choices were moron #1>
26-donald-trump-press-conference.w700.h700.jpg

and moron #2>
images

Trump's accomplishments have been parsed out , picked apart, debated , and eviserated ,to reveal themselves as mainly a reagnista redux

Anyone south of livin' under a rock should get that

~S~
Well here are some statements and actions taken by Obama that I'll guarantee 100% that would never be made or enacted by Trump!

View attachment 232533
Pretty much everything dumpy has done is for HIS benefit not the nations. Obama made some tough choices and some bad decisions but over all he is far superior to dumpy.
Yea...let's see...
Obama LIED about 46 million uninsured as these FACTS prove!
Obama LIED about "pre-existing conditions" as these FACTS Proved!
Obama LIED when he said.
" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
Updated - The Obameter: Cut the cost of a typical family's health insurance premium by up to $2,500 a year
46_million_Obama_uninsuredneverrev2.png

pre-existingconditions.png

they ALL 'effin LIE myths .....what part of that escapes you?

~S~

n't
In discussing with a friend about George H. W. Bush and his legacy, we recalled this remark he made about President Trump:
"I don't like him. I don't know much about him, but I know he's a blowhard. And I'm not too excited about him being a leader," said George Bush Sr, who was president between 1989 and 1993.
George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard'

And I agree with George H. W. Bush! And I agree with all that say President Trump is obnoxious. A braggart. A loud-mouth. All the adjectives the "sophisticated" politically adroit and politicians have said about Trump.

But they are missing the point.

Trump is not a politician. He is a boss. He wants things done and in many ways HIS way!

And all these sophisticates including GWB Sr and Jr. didn't get it.

Most of us don't like Trump personally BUT totally admire what he has accomplished in his two short years!

Tump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Again... most of us that have respect for the Presidency and the President have a deeper respect for people that
1) Love America...2) Love their families ..3) Respect law enforcement and 4) get things done!

And so Bush Sr,Jr.,Clintons, and hosts of other unsophisticated people that look at the packaging i.e. Trump and not the contents because that's what the MSM is doing...i.e. advertising the negatives about Trump which for a FACT:
Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study
Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

The FACT is the MSM et.al. Anti-Trumpers are just not sophisticated to look beyond the packaging and
are NOT seeing the results.
And that's OK! Trump is getting around them and most of us sophisticated people that agree...
President Trump is obnoxious. A braggart. A loud-mouth. All the adjectives the "sophisticated" politically adroit and politicians have said about Trump...BUT HE IS GETTING THINGS DONE!!!
US will hold off on raising China tariffs to 25% as Trump and Xi agree to a 90-day trade truce
  • Xi Jinping and Donald Trump discussed a range of issues — among them the trade dispute that has left over $200 billion worth of goods hanging in the balance.
  • "President Trump has agreed that on January 1, 2019, he will leave the tariffs on $200 billion worth of product at the 10 percent rate, and not raise it to 25 percent at this time," the White House said.
US, China call a 90-day truce in trade war as Trump, Xi agree to continue wide ranging talks
This is a start!

Much of the time, it is a personality contest when people run for president. So many people say you can't really take their campaign promises seriously and yet they vote for the one who promises the most and does so in a charming manner.

Trump is brash. He's outspoken and often crude. Yet, he gets things done that others couldn't. Unemployment is down, especially among minorities. The economy is better. GDP at a level Obama claimed wasn't possible. Some hostile countries are realizing we can't be pushed around and bullied. And Trump actually cares about our laws, particularly immigration laws.

Carter was a gentlemen. Everybody liked him as a person. He was a disaster. Under him, we had the misery index for the first time.

Point is what we need is someone to get the job done, not wow us with their charming personality. Lord knows, we've been charmed before, kind of like the way the Pied Piper charmed people into following him off a cliff.

I used to be in the medical field and I compare this to some doctors and nurses I knew. One doctor was a total asshat. Horrible bedside manner. Thing is, he was good. If I were ever in an accident, I'd want him because he knows what the hell he's doing.

I've seen some nurses, EMTs and even doctors who were super nice but just weren't that good. If a person were to choose those whose hands they would put their lives in by personality over skill, they might not make it. If your top priority is simply that something gets done right, you have to ignore the person's disposition and just let them work.

Trump is the least intelligent President of my lifetime.

You support him. You're a moron.
So WAIT, a Moron defeated the "most qualified lying bitch in the world" and also out worked Obama's 50 accomplishments in 8 years by doing 289 in two years, and Obama was "The most gifted politician since JFK?"

I only have one question for you.

Do you smoke a lot of dope?

Did you read the 289 "accomplishments"? I did. The list was CRAZY. Check it out.

Did you see the "top" before the list of Obama accomplishments?

You are a moron. You are being lies to and duped on a daily basis by the president and his surrogates. You have yet to learn. You're a moron.

No American President has ever been globally despised mocked and humiliated the way Donald Trump has.

I agree! 100% ! And I agree with their observations. But what NO one can dispute is in 20 months he's accomplished more than Obama did in 4 years!
bPue03E.jpg

Yea, killing the auto industry is a real accomplishment. Along with being disrespected by the rest of the world.

In discussing with a friend about George H. W. Bush and his legacy, we recalled this remark he made about President Trump:
"I don't like him. I don't know much about him, but I know he's a blowhard. And I'm not too excited about him being a leader," said George Bush Sr, who was president between 1989 and 1993.

And I agree with George H. W. Bush! And I agree with all that say President Trump is obnoxious. A braggart. A loud-mouth. All the adjectives the "sophisticated" politically adroit and politicians have said about Trump.

Trump is not a politician. He is a boss...

For once I agree with you, Trump is nothing but a boss.

The problem is that he was elected to be the leader of the country, not the boss of the country.

The position of President of the United States is that of a leader, and Trump is not a leader, he is a loud mouth boss.

Gee, if only Trump matched the job growth of Obama's last five years.

Gee, if only Trump matched Obama's growth in the DOW by this same point in his presidency.

Gee, if only Trump had not DOUBLED THE FEDERAL DEFICIT in less than two years in order to artificially juice the GDP, which still has not matched Obama's growth.

Then, maybe then, the dipshit elected on third base who thinks he hit a triple might be impressive.

I'll ask here since it seems to have stumped the pseudocons in another topic.

Would someone, anyone, reading this topic please point to a topic started by someone claiming to be a conservative in which they criticize Trump for DOUBLING THE DEFICIT and for his RECORD SPENDING?

Thanks ahead of time.

Our country is not a business enterprise; it is a republic of 327,749,236 individuals. He is not the boss; he is a representative of those 327,749,236 individuals. We don't work for him; he works for us. You cannot run this country like a business. His only 'successes' (and we can use the word very loosely as we apply the term to what he has done in his life) are in private business, not in government. He is far more than a loudmouth and a braggart; he is a narcissistic evil man who wants to be a dictator. He is ruining this country, tearing down our democratic values, values that have kept us a free, powerful country for over 200 years. He's dangerous because he is so stupid, and the people who support him are even more stupid than he is.

Sorry mittens......

1). Your wet dream of open borders IS NOT a "Democratic Process", nor a good idea by any metric.

2). Hate to tell ya, but Trumps IQ is well North of your entire immediate family's combined.

3). You wet your bed, make out with goats, drink swine urine and weigh 400 lbs......is this all true just because I said it ? ;) (You may not get it, but try)

Got anything worthwhile?

Trump is not a politician. He is a boss...

For once I agree with you, Trump is nothing but a boss.

The problem is that he was elected to be the leader of the country, not the boss of the country.

The position of President of the United States is that of a leader, and Trump is not a leader, he is a loud mouth boss.
Well maybe we need a boss as the previous presidents seem to be pussy whipped. We had GWB who had events he that no presidents have ever had and I respect him for that.
But because Trump didn't fit the political mold GWB,et.al. and now with gWB ass kissing Obama, et.al. a lot of respect I had for GWB is gone.
Nevertheless GWB did well and this crap about Obama taking credit for example the US be leading oil producer for example is just idiocy because the effect that started under
GWB was enjoyed by Obama. The same way the effects started by Trump will be enjoyed by a Democrat if Trump is not re-elected.
I can't help it if the FACTS support Trump as being the MOST effective President in his first 20 months.
Remember Obama had QE1,2,3... TARP which was paid back and still 95% of jobs created by Obama were part time!
I don't understand why the common sense is missing in people like you that don't comprehend when Obamacare stipulates any business over 50 has to have health insurance
then employers won't hire the 50th employee... they hired part time!
Trump knows this was stupid as any business person would! Yet people because you are influenced by the biased MSM don't think about that!
Trump's done away with stupid economically destructive rules and regulations and yet idiots don't comprehend that!
Another example is Keystone! Obama evidently wanted 1 million barrels of oil to be at risk every day a tanker went out to sea. Vs Trump's logical rational awareness that a 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline joining the other 185,000 miles of safe pipeline is environmentally safer and economically better!
These and many other examples of the differences between Obama and Trump but they don't make any differences to people like you I guess because you want a wussy for President!

I guess I've stumped them again...

They just are not sophisticated enough to understand.

Gee, if only Trump matched Obama's growth in the DOW by this same point in his presidency.

Gee, if only Trump had not DOUBLED THE FEDERAL DEFICIT in less than two years in order to artificially juice the GDP, which still has not matched Obama's growth.

Then, maybe then, the dipshit elected on third base who thinks he hit a triple might be impressive.
Right job growth!
FACTS here G5000 which you ignore!
And then the OTHER monstrosity of Obamacare that totally discouraged economic growth!

Businesses eliminated hundreds of thousands of full-time jobs to avoid Obamacare mandate
Businesses eliminated hundreds of thousands of full-time jobs to avoid Obamacare mandate

The Affordable Care Act requires businesses with more than 50 full-time employees to provide health insurance

Up to 250,000 positions may have been eliminated by small businesses seeking to avoid Obamacare’s employer mandate, according to estimates in a new working paper distributed by the National Bureau of Economic Research.
Altogether between 28,000 and 50,000 businesses appear to have reduced their number of full-time employees from 2014 to 2016 because of the mandate.

The share of businesses with fewer than 50 employees grew between 2012 and 2016 to 45% from 37%.
Meanwhile, a June 2016 study determined that 500,000 workers in the retail, hospitality and food service sectors were forced involuntarily into part-time employment as companies sought to circumvent the employer mandate. A separate Goldman Sachs study found that a few hundred thousand people found themselves in this position.

Now for the actual proof!

Obamacare required an employer with 50 or more employees to have group insurance plan, Obama never understood that the employer would be faced
when the employer wanted to hire another employee to the 49 employees it would cost an employer an average of $284/month per employee.
50 employees times $284 equals $14,200 more per month.

Solution: Hire two part-time employees. No need to spend $14,200/month

A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.
The study shows that the jobs were temporary, contract positions, or part-time "gig" jobs in a variety of fields.
shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%.
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

And you idiots that say Obama contributed to the "economic recovery" are the SAME dummies that the guy who designed ACA said it took well here's his exact words:
"And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

What kind of "job growth" are part time jobs?
By the way please dispute the above experts ok?

I guess I've stumped them again...

They just are not sophisticated enough to understand.

Or...... the wattage of your own lightbulb is so low, that your perception is flawed.....and you simply can't figure THAT out.

Maybe it's you who's stumped?

G5000 wrote...Gee, if only Trump matched Obama's growth in the DOW by this same point in his presidency.
OK... WITHOUT QE1,2,3 contributing
So how much did the Fed's QE1,2,3 pump up the stock market?
After spending $2 trillion on government bonds in an effort to stimulate the economy, the U.S. Federal Reserve can hardly admit that it doesn’t know how, or even if, it worked.
$2 Trillion Later, Does the Fed Even Know if Quantitative Easing Worked?

Right job growth!
FACTS here G5000 which you ignore!
And then the OTHER monstrosity of Obamacare that totally discouraged economic growth!

The Affordable Care Act requires businesses with more than 50 full-time employees to provide health insurance

Up to 250,000 positions may have been eliminated by small businesses seeking to avoid Obamacare’s employer mandate, according to estimates in a new working paper distributed by the National Bureau of Economic Research.
Altogether between 28,000 and 50,000 businesses appear to have reduced their number of full-time employees from 2014 to 2016 because of the mandate.

The share of businesses with fewer than 50 employees grew between 2012 and 2016 to 45% from 37%.
Meanwhile, a June 2016 study determined that 500,000 workers in the retail, hospitality and food service sectors were forced involuntarily into part-time employment as companies sought to circumvent the employer mandate. A separate Goldman Sachs study found that a few hundred thousand people found themselves in this position.

Now for the actual proof!

Obamacare required an employer with 50 or more employees to have group insurance plan, Obama never understood that the employer would be faced
when the employer wanted to hire another employee to the 49 employees it would cost an employer an average of $284/month per employee.
50 employees times $284 equals $14,200 more per month.

Solution: Hire two part-time employees. No need to spend $14,200/month

A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.
The study shows that the jobs were temporary, contract positions, or part-time "gig" jobs in a variety of fields.
shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%.
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

And you idiots that say Obama contributed to the "economic recovery" are the SAME dummies that the guy who designed ACA said it took well here's his exact words:
"And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

What kind of "job growth" are part time jobs?
By the way please dispute the above experts ok?
I wish I could get paid for this, I post it so much....

Jobs are growing at the same rate as they have been for the last 9 years. Trump’s big accomplishment is not fucking it up; and taking a record of 76 consecutive months of job growth and extending that to 97 months (so far).

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M10_data.gif

G5000 wrote...Gee, if only Trump matched Obama's growth in the DOW by this same point in his presidency.
OK... WITHOUT QE1,2,3 contributing
So how much did the Fed's QE1,2,3 pump up the stock market?
After spending $2 trillion on government bonds in an effort to stimulate the economy, the U.S. Federal Reserve can hardly admit that it doesn’t know how, or even if, it worked.
$2 Trillion Later, Does the Fed Even Know if Quantitative Easing Worked?
In typical rightard fashion, the conservative looks for excuses for why the Democrat did well.

Thanks for doing your part, rightard.

Forum List

Back