You anti-Trump people are just not sophisticated enough to understand.

Other Trump achievements:

1. Initiated a trade war, completely halting the DOW which had been growing continuously since 2009.

2. DOUBLED the federal deficit.

3. Smashed Obama's worst spending year by an astounding $1 TRILLION. A new spending record!

The pseudocons won't discover Daffy Donald's massive debts until after the Democrats take the House. You can bank it.

"It's Joe Biden's fault, I tell you!"

FY2019: Obama + $1,000,000,000,000 = Daffy Donald

So...yeah. Contrary to the topic title, we understand. We understand perfectly.

1. Initiated a trade war, completely halting the DOW which had been growing continuously since 2009.

3. Smashed Obama's worst spending year by an astounding $1 TRILLION. A new spending record!

The pseudocons won't discover Daffy Donald's massive debts until after the Democrats take the House. You can bank it.

And very soon to be achieved: getting his son indicted.

Plus who in the hell are you to dispute these people? You are suppose to be so cognizant of statistics being the "STATISTICIAN"

Actually, it was easy to dispute the article you linked that lied and said 95% of jobs created under Obama were part time.

Because I am a statistician, I went to the actual study and read it (something that is beyond your ability) and found out that the study did not claim that 95% of the jobs created from 2005-2015 were part time, that is not what the study concluded. That was a lie that zerohedge put in their article because they knew that morons like you would never think to actually open the study.

Mr. Statistician...
Blame these organizations NOT me!
Majority of jobs added under Obama administration are temp, part time – study
BOGUS JOB GROWTH: 95 Percent Of New Jobs Under Obama Were ‘Temporary
December 24, 2016 at 7:01am
95 Percent Of New Jobs Under Obama Were 'Temporary'
Are We Living in a Ghost Job Market?
A recent study suggests alternative and temporary positions have been the driving force behind job growth of the last decade.
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-jobs-drove-economic-recovery-report-suggests

NOW TraitGator Mr. Statistician.. ..... I don't know if you read page 7 of the report.... But here are the exact words!

A striking implication of these estimates is that 94 percent of the net employment growth in the U.S. economy from 2005 to 2015 appears to have occurred in alternative work arrangements.

So YOU are right I was wrong!
I along with the above all used 95%! WRONG!!!
It was 94%!!!
And yes they weren't all "part-time" jobs.
YUP... just temporary jobs. contract laborers. Not permanent employment and why???

The Affordable Care Act requires businesses with more than 50 full-time employees to provide health insurance
Up to 250,000 positions may have been eliminated by small businesses seeking to avoid Obamacare’s employer mandate, according to estimates in a new working paper distributed by the National Bureau of Economic Research. Altogether between 28,000 and 50,000 businesses appear to have reduced their number of full-time employees from 2014 to 2016 because of the mandate.

The share of businesses with fewer than 50 employees grew between 2012 and 2016 to 45% from 37%.
Meanwhile, a June 2016 study determined that 500,000 workers in the retail, hospitality and food service sectors were forced involuntarily into part-time employment as companies sought to circumvent the employer mandate.
We would estimate that a few hundred thousand workers might be working part-time involuntarily as a result of the Affordable Care Act,” said Alec Phillips, an economist at the investment bank, in a research note. This is only a fraction of the 6.4 million workers employed part-time for economic reasons, he said, but would be a significant share of the “underemployment gap.”
Obamacare has led to rise in involuntary part-time employment, Goldman Sachs finds
Now for the actual proof!

Obamacare required an employer with 50 or more employees to have group insurance plan, Obama never understood that the employer would be faced
when the employer wanted to hire another employee to the 49 employees it would cost an employer an average of $284/month per employee.
50 employees times $284 equals $14,200 more per month.

Solution: Hire two part-time employees. No need to spend $14,200/month

Mea culpe! Mea culpa!!!
It wasn’t just a discrepancy of 95% versus 94%, it was mostly your lie that this occurred under Obama; when the truth is, it occurred between 2005 and 2015.

You’re so dishonest, you’re actually hold Obama responsible, not just for Bush’s Great Recession, but for the economy during Bush’s entire second term. Plus, you’re ignoring economic growth under Obama during the end of Obama’s presidency— just do you can falsely claim that 94% of the jobs added under Obama were part time jobs; while that’s actually bullshit.

A person with even a modicum of honor and self-respect would never post such easily debunked nonsense. You sir, have neither.

Wow... really caught me there! Man you are sharp.
Let's see... 2005, GWB... 2006...GWB....2007...GWB...2008...GWB... that is 4 years.
So I count that 2009 to 2016 that's 8 years under Obama. Wow... OK Got me there. I guess like most Obama ass kissers you tend to forget that represents 66% of the years.
Now let's go further into the issue.
Bush's "Great Recession"... almost all intelligent people attribute it to the housing bubble ...but I guess you won't right?
And most intelligent people recognize when one of the MAJOR proponents of Fannie/Freddie who told GWB these exact words...

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis . The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."...
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

So where was the pressure coming from????

GWB's administration was LAUGHED AT BY Democrats Frank and Dodd after 17 times trying to get Fannie/Freddie fixed!
"Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties.
President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted.
Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.

Setting the Record Straight: The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

Now... later Barney Franks ADMITS he was wrong!
Barney Frank Comes Home to the Facts By Larry Kudlow August 21, 2010
For years, Frank was a staunch supporter of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the giant government housing agencies that played such an enormous role in the financial meltdown that thrust the economy into the Great Recession. But in a recent CNBC interview, Frank told me that he was ready to say goodbye to Fannie and Freddie.
"I hope by next year we'll have abolished Fannie and Freddie," he said. Remarkable. And he went on to say that "it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it." He then added, "I had been too sanguine about Fannie and Freddie."
Barney Frank admits truth about Fannie

So now that I've proven from the mouth of the major protector of FANNIE/FREDDIE that the cause of the housing bubble was what Franks said...
you obviously are very very ignorant of the history of Obama's role in the 1995 ACORN/Citibank decision that started this it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it"!

in the Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 1994 suit against redlining. Most significant of all, ACORN was the driving force behind a 1995 regulatory revision pushed through by the Clinton Administration that greatly expanded the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and laid the groundwork for the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac borne financial
crisis we now confront. Barack Obama was the attorney representing ACORN in this effort.
With this new authority, ACORN used its subsidiary, ACORN Housing, to promote subprime loans more aggressively.
-------------------------
In 1999, under pressure from the Clinton administration, Fannie Mae, the nation's largest home mortgage underwriter, relaxed credit requirements on the loans it would purchase from other banks and lenders, hoping that easing these restrictions would result in increased loan availability for minority and low-income buyers.
------------------------------------
Rham Emmanuel, NOW OBAMA CHIEF OF STAFF and Jamie Gorelick were employees and directors of Fannie and freddie took between the two took out over $20 million. Gorelick was appointed Vice Chairman of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) from 1997 to 2003. She served alongside former Clinton Administration official Franklin Raines During that period, Fannie Mae developed a $10 billion accounting scandal. Gorelick took home $26.46 million in the period from 1998 to 2002 (she left in that year, so she wasn’t there for the entire period under investigation). Of that figure, nearly $15 million came from EPS bonuses.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Democrats - OpenSecrets News

But again... I guess I'm wrong in quoting all these statements and facts and I should be ashamed according to you for providing LINKS to these truths!

So was Obama at fault for part-time jobs! YUP... Obamacare forced employers to keep from hiring full-time employees !
FACTS!
The Affordable Care Act requires businesses with more than 50 full-time employees to provide health insurance
Up to 250,000 positions may have been eliminated by small businesses seeking to avoid Obamacare’s employer mandate, according to estimates in a new working paper distributed by the National Bureau of Economic Research. Altogether between 28,000 and 50,000 businesses appear to have reduced their number of full-time employees from 2014 to 2016 because of the mandate.

The share of businesses with fewer than 50 employees grew between 2012 and 2016 to 45% from 37%.
Meanwhile, a June 2016 study determined that 500,000 workers in the retail, hospitality and food service sectors were forced involuntarily into part-time employment as companies sought to circumvent the employer mandate.
We would estimate that a few hundred thousand workers might be working part-time involuntarily as a result of the Affordable Care Act,” said Alec Phillips, an economist at the investment bank, in a research note. This is only a fraction of the 6.4 million workers employed part-time for economic reasons, he said, but would be a significant share of the “underemployment gap.”
Obamacare has led to rise in involuntary part-time employment, Goldman Sachs finds

But I guess unlike you I PROVIDE THE LINKS THAT SUPPORT THE STATEMENTS!
”So I count that 2009 to 2016 that's 8 years under Obama.”

Liar— the study didn’t go through 2016.

Plus who in the hell are you to dispute these people? You are suppose to be so cognizant of statistics being the "STATISTICIAN"

Actually, it was easy to dispute the article you linked that lied and said 95% of jobs created under Obama were part time.

Because I am a statistician, I went to the actual study and read it (something that is beyond your ability) and found out that the study did not claim that 95% of the jobs created from 2005-2015 were part time, that is not what the study concluded. That was a lie that zerohedge put in their article because they knew that morons like you would never think to actually open the study.

Mr. Statistician...
A recent study suggests alternative and temporary positions have been the driving force behind job growth of the last decade.
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-jobs-drove-economic-recovery-report-suggests

NOW TraitGator Mr. Statistician.. ..... I don't know if you read page 7 of the report.... But here are the exact words!

A striking implication of these estimates is that 94 percent of the net employment growth in the U.S. economy from 2005 to 2015 appears to have occurred in alternative work arrangements.

It was 94%!!!
YUP... just temporary jobs. contract laborers. Not permanent employment and why???

Obamacare required an employer with 50 or more employees to have group insurance plan, Obama never understood that the employer would be faced
when the employer wanted to hire another employee to the 49 employees it would cost an employer an average of $284/month per employee.

Mea culpe! Mea culpa!!!
It wasn’t just a discrepancy of 95% versus 94%, it was mostly your lie that this occurred under Obama; when the truth is, it occurred between 2005 and 2015.

You’re so dishonest, you’re actually hold Obama responsible, not just for Bush’s Great Recession, but for the economy during Bush’s entire second term. Plus, you’re ignoring economic growth under Obama during the end of Obama’s presidency— just do you can falsely claim that 94% of the jobs added under Obama were part time jobs; while that’s actually bullshit.

A person with even a modicum of honor and self-respect would never post such easily debunked nonsense. You sir, have neither.

Let's see... 2005, GWB... 2006...GWB....2007...GWB...2008...GWB... that is 4 years.
So I count that 2009 to 2016 that's 8 years under Obama. Wow... OK Got me there. I guess like most Obama ass kissers you tend to forget that represents 66% of the years.
Bush's "Great Recession"... almost all intelligent people attribute it to the housing bubble ...but I guess you won't right?
And most intelligent people recognize when one of the MAJOR proponents of Fannie/Freddie who told GWB these exact words...

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis . The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."...
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

GWB's administration was LAUGHED AT BY Democrats Frank and Dodd after 17 times trying to get Fannie/Freddie fixed!
"Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties.
President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted.
Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.

Setting the Record Straight: The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

For years, Frank was a staunch supporter of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the giant government housing agencies that played such an enormous role in the financial meltdown that thrust the economy into the Great Recession. But in a recent CNBC interview, Frank told me that he was ready to say goodbye to Fannie and Freddie.
"I hope by next year we'll have abolished Fannie and Freddie," he said. Remarkable. And he went on to say that "it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it." He then added, "I had been too sanguine about Fannie and Freddie."

So now that I've proven from the mouth of the major protector of FANNIE/FREDDIE that the cause of the housing bubble was what Franks said...
you obviously are very very ignorant of the history of Obama's role in the 1995 ACORN/Citibank decision that started this it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it"!

in the Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 1994 suit against redlining. Most significant of all, ACORN was the driving force behind a 1995 regulatory revision pushed through by the Clinton Administration that greatly expanded the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and laid the groundwork for the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac borne financial
crisis we now confront. Barack Obama was the attorney representing ACORN in this effort.
With this new authority, ACORN used its subsidiary, ACORN Housing, to promote subprime loans more aggressively.
In 1999, under pressure from the Clinton administration, Fannie Mae, the nation's largest home mortgage underwriter, relaxed credit requirements on the loans it would purchase from other banks and lenders, hoping that easing these restrictions would result in increased loan availability for minority and low-income buyers.
Rham Emmanuel, NOW OBAMA CHIEF OF STAFF and Jamie Gorelick were employees and directors of Fannie and freddie took between the two took out over $20 million. Gorelick was appointed Vice Chairman of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) from 1997 to 2003. She served alongside former Clinton Administration official Franklin Raines During that period, Fannie Mae developed a $10 billion accounting scandal. Gorelick took home $26.46 million in the period from 1998 to 2002 (she left in that year, so she wasn’t there for the entire period under investigation). Of that figure, nearly $15 million came from EPS bonuses.

But again... I guess I'm wrong in quoting all these statements and facts and I should be ashamed according to you for providing LINKS to these truths!

So was Obama at fault for part-time jobs! YUP... Obamacare forced employers to keep from hiring full-time employees !
FACTS!

He is not lying, he just sucks at math. Cut him some slack!

Mr. Statistician...

It was 94%!!!

Mea culpe! Mea culpa!!!

FACTS!

He is not lying, he just sucks at math. Cut him some slack!
Nah, he’s lying. He knows that study didn’t run all the way through Obama’s presidency.

Shoot.................Trump has even been bragging about that. He said that he's not worried about the coming debt crisis, because he will be gone before it hits.

Still think he's working for this country?

Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up

Since the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump’s aides and advisers have tried to convince him of the importance of tackling the national debt.

Sources close to the president say he has repeatedly shrugged it off, implying that he doesn’t have to worry about the money owed to America’s creditors—currently about $21 trillion—because he won’t be around to shoulder the blame when it becomes even more untenable.

The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.

It is suspected that the Bushes are secretly running DeSantis campaign to run for presidency as early as 2024. Wouldn't the Bushes after that PISSPOOR showing by Jeb in 2015 love to get their corrupt paws on a national position again. IF this is confirmed, it will destroy ANY DeSantis success for Run for Presidency.

At least the Bushes realize that JEb's dead as a candidate for anything of any importance in this country. So is George for that matter. Sick of these Rinoassholes.

A Cruz Presidency is preferable to these bastards.

It is suspected that the Bushes are secretly running DeSantis campaign to run for presidency as early as 2024. Wouldn't the Bushes after that PISSPOOR showing by Jeb in 2015 love to get their corrupt paws on a national position again. IF this is confirmed, it will destroy ANY DeSantis success for Run for Presidency.

At least the Bushes realize that JEb's dead as a candidate for anything of any importance in this country. So is George for that matter. Sick of these Rinoassholes.
Yeah, they did so well with Jeb!

Shoot.................Trump has even been bragging about that. He said that he's not worried about the coming debt crisis, because he will be gone before it hits.

Still think he's working for this country?

Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up

Since the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump’s aides and advisers have tried to convince him of the importance of tackling the national debt.

Sources close to the president say he has repeatedly shrugged it off, implying that he doesn’t have to worry about the money owed to America’s creditors—currently about $21 trillion—because he won’t be around to shoulder the blame when it becomes even more untenable.

The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.
Oh God, another 'according to sources' garbage post.

Forum List

Back