You are gay... we don't care.

Say WHAT? Holding hand in public is "homosexual activity" Ok, lets say that it is. If that is the case, opposite sex couples holding hands is a display heterosexual activity that some people might find disgusting.

You are making an assumption about the motives of gay people who hold hands, but the same may be true of heterosexuals who hold hands in public. In both cases the point that they are making-if any - is most likely just a commitment to each other.

You have this strange idea that gay people are out to shock and disgust people when the fact is, they are just doing what others do. I do not have to gaslight you. I do not have to make you think that there is something wrong with you. There is something wrong with you.

No one will find hetro sexuals holding hands disgusting. It is the norm. Even homosexuals that are purely attracted to same sex partners, will have been acclimated to dealing with the vast normalcy, ie hetero sexuality.

I explained my reasoning for my conclusion about gay couples holding hands. YOu failed to address it.

YOur unsupported assertion is noted and dismissed.

You lose, loser/asshole.

How many here have read Animal Farm?

1652217007309.png

Couples holding hands are trying to "disrupts people" Would that be a heterosexual couple as well? Are you easily "disrupted" by such sights?
There are places where fags holding hands is nothing special. There are other places where fags holding hands can get asses beat. In San Francisco you can corn hole each other if you wish, in Biloxi, Mississippi or Marrakesh, Morocco you can try it if you want, but it would be stupid.

It is the way of the world. It will not conform to you demands despite your whining.

No one will find hetro sexuals holding hands disgusting. It is the norm. Even homosexuals that are purely attracted to same sex partners, will have been acclimated to dealing with the vast normalcy, ie hetero sexuality.

I explained my reasoning for my conclusion about gay couples holding hands. YOu failed to address it.

YOur unsupported assertion is noted and dismissed.

You lose, loser/asshole.
I absolutely did address your conclusion . You concluded that gay people should be held to a different standard of behavior in public because holding hands might offend some people. That is the very definition of bigotry. But thank you for your honesty, and calling me an asshole does not help your credibility. You have no credibility.

I absolutely did address your conclusion . You concluded that gay people should be held to a different standard of behavior in public because holding hands might offend some people. That is the very definition of bigotry. But thank you for your honesty, and calling me an asshole does not help your credibility. You have no credibility.
If he calls you an asshole and indeed you are, why would that impinge on his credibility, anymore than calling you a fag for example?

Couples holding hands are trying to "disrupts people" Would that be a heterosexual couple as well? Are you easily "disrupted" by such sights?
You know when a gay couple are trying to make a big deal. They would be the ones that would make up their car to look gay to stick it in people's eyes.

You know when a gay couple are trying to make a big deal. They would be the ones that would make up their car to look gay to stick it in people's eyes.
Straight people are sticking it in the eye all the time by acting like they are the standard of what is normal. My point, which you are avoiding is, that the behavior of gay people should judged on the same standard as straight people.

Straight people are sticking it in the eye all the time by acting like they are the standard of what is normal. My point, which you are avoiding is, that the behavior of gay people should judged on the same standard as straight people.
Heterosexual is the standard of normality. We aren't sticking it to anyone. And, I've seen gays and lesbians out and around who are not trying to stick anything to straight people. But, like I said, you can tell when they are trying to. Just like the dude with the gay car.

Your desire to ignore the facts, is noted and dismissed.

Heterosexual is the standard of normality. We aren't sticking it to anyone. And, I've seen gays and lesbians out and around who are not trying to stick anything to straight people. But, like I said, you can tell when they are trying to. Just like the dude with the gay car.
Get the fuck over it. There is no longer any one standard of normality when it comes to sexual orientation.

Get the fuck over it. There is no longer any one standard of normality when it comes to sexual orientation.
Of course there is. When 96% of the people are heterosexual, anything else is not the norm. It's simple statistics. The 96% should not have to bend to the 4% will of filthy living because it is a choice. No one is born gay.

Of course there is. When 96% of the people are heterosexual, anything else is not the norm. It's simple statistics. The 96% should not have to bend to the 4% will of filthy living because it is a choice. No one is born gay.
Filthy living? Choice? Where do you get that shit from Thank you for reaffirming your bigotry. Statistics is only one standard of normalcy. Normalcy is also measured by the degree of acceptance by and assimilation into society, which, in the case of gay people is very high. You need to crawl out from under that rock and get in touch with reality

Filthy living? Choice? Where do you get that shit from Thank you for reaffirming your bigotry. Statistics is only one standard of normalcy. Normalcy is also measured by the degree of acceptance by and assimilation into society, which, in the case of gay people is very high. You need to crawl out from under that rock and get in touch with reality
Ah...safety in numbers. No, I don't just go with the mob, sorry. I know right from wrong and understand the reprobate mind. Romans Chapter 1 explains the filth of homosexual behavior.

What are the facts Boss? I don't recall any facts that you presented. All that you did was to claim that gays holding hands in public might upset some people so, unlike others, they should not be allowed to do it.

You are ignoring the fact that gays are a small minority, and hetero sexuals are the vast majority.

And that the people involved know that.

The effects of the relatively massive promiscuity of male homosexuals, most clearly seen in the hundreds of thousands dead from AIDS.

That's a fact. Calling that "filthy is completely reasonable and fair.

Forum List

Back