You are gay... we don't care.

Doesn't bother me. Freedom of speech. You know who bothers me? Bumper buddies. This isn't a video game. Back off.

Since when did I say symbols of gay pride didn't bother me?
Can you not read?
I said - I don't give a shit if you are gay, you're not special and your sexuality isn't something to be proud of
That’s a typical useful idiot reply: If you comment on something it means you must care. These fucking cvnts are so transparent in their shit debate techniques.

So what? What percentage of the population does any group have to represent in order to be treated with dignity and respect? To have equal rights.? What is the threshold ?

YOu don't have a right to have your lifestyle respected. That is you demanding that we agree with you and celebrate YOUR choices.

We have a right to NOT do that. We have a right to express our thoughts on the matter.

You are the tyrant here, not us.

YOu don't have a right to have your lifestyle respected. That is you demanding that we agree with you and celebrate YOUR choices.

We have a right to NOT do that. We have a right to express our thoughts on the matter.

Well put!

Are you sure that you are think about the days when gay men had to go to a bath house or a XXX movie in order to have anonymous sex- Before they could live openly ?

Nope. i am thinking about the way male homosexuals are "filthy", your excuses for it, are YOURS. The fact remains. Passing body fluids around like that, is "filthy" and disgusting.

Nope. i am thinking about the way male homosexuals are "filthy", your excuses for it, are YOURS. The fact remains. Passing body fluids around like that, is "filthy" and disgusting.
I remember visiting my daughter at her apartments when she was at college. The walk way to her apartment was at a slant and there was a little creek running down the middle of the apartments on the side coming from a pond. There were a couple of gay guys in the pond soaping up jacking each other off causing soap suds going down the creek. Totally filthy and disgusting. Do all gays do this sort of thing and think it's normal?

I remember visiting my daughter at her apartments when she was at college. The walk way to her apartment was at a slant and there was a little creek running down the middle of the apartments on the side coming from a pond. There were a couple of gay guys in the pond soaping up jacking each other off causing soap suds going down the creek. Totally filthy and disgusting. Do all gays do this sort of thing and think it's normal?

I don't know. The promiscuity of male homosexuals is well know, and to normal people, disgusting. It is rational and valid to be disgusted by it, and/or to discuss it.

My lifestyle? What do you think that you know about MY lifestyle? And there is that word "choice" again. Tell me, could you make a choice to be gay?

My lifestyle? What do you think that you know about MY lifestyle? And there is that word "choice" again. Tell me, could you make a choice to be gay?

Clearly that was a figurative YOU.

Also, clearly, you choose to dodge my point, instead of addressing it.

Your fear amuses me.

Everyone has a right to be respected. That is different than agreeing with them or approving of them. I am a Agnostic and disagree with much of what they preach, but I respect religious people and their lifestyle to the extent that they respect mine

Forum List

Back