You are Wealthy Beyond Your Imagination

Oh there's a thousand ways to live outside the mainstream but you must be very clever and talented to make it work.
neither really occupied , but thx

after working my credit score to the mid 8's (took me 20 years) i went through a rather rough divorce. Nobody would lend me a dime , so i dug a hole, threw some lumber on top, and now it's a working farm
P5250001.jpg

no mortgage , no loans , some folks might call me a prepper, i'm just glad to have the physical ability, friends in the trades, and live in a country that allows me to do it

~S~

after working my credit score to the mid 8's (took me 20 years) i went through a rather rough divorce. Nobody would lend me a dime , so i dug a hole, threw some lumber on top, and now it's a working farm
P5250001.jpg

no mortgage , no loans , some folks might call me a prepper, i'm just glad to have the physical ability, friends in the trades, and live in a country that allows me to do it

~S~

What???

No bomb shelter???

You disappoint us.

Sadly your real power in the world can be measured directly by your credit score. To get a good credit score you have to play the game like a good little consumer.
Serious or not that would be the bankers. One of the divisions of the globalists and owners of many of the fiat currencies of the world. Interest on the loan and shark rates are the enslavement for many.

Had anyone asked me during what historic period the wealthiest person in history lived, I would have been certain it is someone today. Wrong!
The wealthiest person in history was Mansa Musa, King of Mali. His wealth is estimated to be the equivalent of $400 billion today.

Anyone reading this is in most conceivable respects far wealthier than was Mansa Musa.

Musa never had the pleasure of eating ice cream, chocolate cake, pineapple or macadamia nuts.
Musa never heard classical music, rock and roll, fireworks in the sky.
Musa never saw Hawaii, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, glaciers or snowcapped peaks.
Musa never snow skied, water skied, or lew in a commercial jet five miles above the earth.
Musa never played tennis, never saw many of the astounding wildlife from around the world
and under the oceans.
Musa never saw movies or photographs, even of himself, as has everyone reading this page.
Musa knew nothing of the chemistry, physics, astronomy and other sciences and subjects that are
elementary knowledge today to literate people.

Musa died in his forties. Today's life expectancy for Americans is around 80.
He also owned slaves like many white men of this time. But where is Black Lives Matter calling for the destruction of his statues. Musa was a very successful man. But we live in a world well at least in the western world an insane world where everything is upside down.

I have much respect for Musa and the Mali empire. And we Americans demand that the far left Democrats and Black Lives Matter change their ways …. actually Black Lives Matter should just go away because they have no place in this country. But yeah none of these groups are calling for the destruction of statues of black men who owned slaves

P5250001.jpg

~S~
I have kind of the same thing going on. Then I got cancer. Things were just fucking wonderful living by my strength and my wits. I'm still living but the strength is less and the wit is short on ideas. The price of living off the mainstream is that you fall very hard.

I have kind of the same thing going on. Then I got cancer. Things were just fucking wonderful living by my strength and my wits. I'm still living but the strength is less and the wit is short on ideas. The price of living off the mainstream is that you fall very hard.

Define 'the mainstream', only if you care to.

The secret is to run around naked underneath your clothes. No one will know. :cool:

Sadly your real power in the world can be measured directly by your credit score. To get a good credit score you have to play the game like a good little consumer.
Once you've won the game you can pay cash, so your credit score is meaningless.

What???

No bomb shelter???

You disappoint us.
well i'm a rather well armed redneck, if that counts....
Then I got cancer.
wouldn't wish it on anyone occupied , it's hit close to home far too frequently....
The price of living off the mainstream is that you fall very hard.
That is undeniable despite any denial you may hear out of me or anyone for that matter, living outside the fabric of society on self sufficiency means one's only avenue is to fall back on it if one fails.....

until then , i'm living my farm fantasy, wish me luck!
1677416456296.jpeg

~S~

well i'm a rather well armed redneck, if that counts....

wouldn't wish it on anyone occupied , it's hit close to home far too frequently....

That is undeniable despite any denial you may hear out of me or anyone for that matter, living outside the fabric of society on self sufficiency means one's only avenue is to fall back on it if one fails.....

until then , i'm living my farm fantasy, wish me luck!
View attachment 760673
~S~
After a lifetime of avoiding debt I suddenly have more than I can handle at a time I can't make much money. The only thing that's good about this is I don't have to pay rent, the vehicles are paid for and my wife is thriftier than I am.

This is what happens when one watches too many episodes of Green Acres as a lad....
MV5BMTczMTQ1ODg3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ2NTQ4NA@@._V1_.jpg

~S~

Oddly, I only listened to the opening theme song of that show. Never actually watched the show. After the theme song was over, I went outside and played in the woods.

This is what happens when one watches too many episodes of Green Acres as a lad....
MV5BMTczMTQ1ODg3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ2NTQ4NA@@._V1_.jpg

~S~
Back in the 1970's I had a little 40 acre hobby farm. I loved it but the wife hated it and we eventually moved back to the city. :(

Forum List

Back