You Be The Judge

Which is being rectified, because your version of rectitude is unacceptable.

It echoes the saying: "One can only find justice in the dictionary and the cemetery."

I rather words of Marcus Aurelius: "Stand erect, or be made to stand erect."

You just do not like the outcome which does not speak of justice, only your own bias.

According to the article...there has been no outcome as of yet.
But, of course you are correct, if this individual gets some money back...I won't care for the outcome.

Now...for justice:

jus·tice
/ˈjəstis/
Noun
Just behavior or treatment.
The quality of being fair and reasonable.
Synonyms
fairness - equity - right - righteousness - justness

My view speaks of justice....his win would be based on the law.

And in this case, Mr. Bumble, in 'Oliver Twist,' spoke the truth: " 'the law is a ass — a idiot. If that's the law, the law is a bachelor;..."

It echoes the saying: "One can only find justice in the dictionary and the cemetery."

I rather words of Marcus Aurelius: "Stand erect, or be made to stand erect."

You just do not like the outcome which does not speak of justice, only your own bias.

But, of course you are correct, if this individual gets some money back...I won't care for the outcome.

Now...for justice:

jus·tice
/ˈjəstis/
Noun
Synonyms

And in this case, Mr. Bumble, in 'Oliver Twist,' spoke the truth: " 'the law is a ass — a idiot. If that's the law, the law is a bachelor;..."

Yes there has been an outcome, the court admitted they were in error and reduced the amount levied, so far. That is justice, not some personal vendetta to be carried out arbitrarily against a parent. Do you have any idea why this family wound up the way it did?

Now...for justice:

jus·tice
/ˈjəstis/
Noun
Synonyms

Yes there has been an outcome, the court admitted they were in error and reduced the amount levied, so far. That is justice, not some personal vendetta to be carried out arbitrarily against a parent. Do you have any idea why this family wound up the way it did?

What difference can that possibly make to one's responsibility to the child they both committed to?

Now...for justice:

jus·tice
/ˈjəstis/
Noun
Synonyms

What difference can that possibly make to one's responsibility to the child they both committed to?

That is an odd question. Do you have idea why this family split up?

Extraneous to the issue of responsibility to the child.

That speaks directly to the "Best Interests of the Child". More importantly, you have no idea what happened with this family, therefore your condemnation of this man is generated from your own mind. Thankfully you are not the judge on this case and hopefully not on any level with other cases involving families and the law.

That speaks directly to the "Best Interests of the Child". More importantly, you have no idea what happened with this family, therefore your condemnation of this man is generated from your own mind. Thankfully you are not the judge on this case and hopefully not on any level with other cases involving families and the law.

"Thankfully you are not the judge...."

You can say that again.

I'd be a 'hangin' judge.'

You can say that again.

Would you at least ask the defendant "how's it hangin" to glean at least one fact before you before you hang him?

The mother should be put in jail for fraud and forced to repay the money. She knew what she was doing was wrong.

You can say that again.

Would you at least ask the defendant "how's it hangin" to glean at least one fact before you before you hang him?

I'd simply ask him who he believed to be responsible for the security and well-being of a human being whose entry into this world he facilitated.

His response would determine the length of rope to be used.

The mother should be put in jail for fraud and forced to repay the money. She knew what she was doing was wrong.

I suspect that both parents were aware of the biological result of the act that both agreed to.

But neither the father nor you considered that they had any responsibility for the emotional well being of the incipient individual.

You can say that again.

I'd simply ask him who he believed to be responsible for the security and well-being of a human being whose entry into this world he facilitated.

You would be appealed until they ran you off the bench.

I suspect that both parents were aware of the biological result of the act that both agreed to.

But neither the father nor you considered that they had any responsibility for the emotional well being of the incipient individual.

That's not the issue. He was paying for child support, not because the mother became an emotional cripple. And there was no child, so that's fraud. Plain and simple.

You would be appealed until they ran you off the bench.

So....you can actually conceive of me being made a judge?

Hey....don't stop there: imagine me as "Infallible Empress of the Entire World"......
....make that 'Universe.'

....I've got this lovely bikini picked out for the talent portion of the contest.....

That's not the issue. He was paying for child support, not because the mother became an emotional cripple. And there was no child, so that's fraud. Plain and simple.

For me...
...it's about the child, not the pecuniary responsibility.

For you.....
...priorities are the reverse.

For me...

For you.....

the child is DEAD!!! "it's about the child" :lol:

She ripped him off, very simple.

For me...

For you.....

I can hardly imagine a less appropriate confluence than the phrase about the child, and your use of that emoticon.

Takes all kinds.

For me...

For you.....

I can hardly imagine a less appropriate confluence than the phrase about the child, and your use of that emoticon.

Takes all kinds.

You think it's ok to rip the guy off because the child is dead. You would profit from a dead child. That's just plain sick.

It does take all kinds.

Takes all kinds.

You think it's ok to rip the guy off because the child is dead. You would profit from a dead child. That's just plain sick.

It does take all kinds.

"You think it's ok to rip the guy off...."

No...I think it's important to 'rip the guy.'

I'll continue to heap contumely on any who produce a child and then withhold the love and support that child deserves,....

....and you, in characteristic Teutonic sternness…continue to watch the pennies.

Forum List

Back