You can feel all of America rising up against injustice just in time for November:

He couldn't resist if he tried. He was handcuffed with three cops on him.
It was an execution.
so are black on black drive bys and they sometimes blow off half the heads of 4 year olds walking to church with their mothers.
..you people think one ''dimensionally''/unrealistically/etc....if he resisted before when they tried to calmly arrest him, then things go bad....
....it's NOT like the movies!! with Chuck Norris or James Bond
He was in cuffs before they forced him around the car to murder him.

Black on black is not the subject.
Take your talking points and shove them up your ass.
so one white on black crime is the subject but not 7500 black on black crimes are not.

Should we burn down 7500 countries because of the black on black crime??
What is 7500 so trivial to you??? Ever thing about anything???
What did I just say?
I'M NOT PLAYING YOUR STUPID GAMES.

Democrats enable black criminals to victimize black people to keep them poor and dependent.

Voting for Democrats is literally like voting for crime
Folks: This claptrap is coming from an individual who has named himself, or herself, or itself "The Great Satan", that is the person responsible for all evil in the world. That's who they're modelling themselves after.

Put that into context whenever reading any of it's posts.

That is all.
if you disagree that voting for Democrats is voting for crime and more black on black murders please say why or admit you lack the IQ to do so.
I would start with the defund the police and ice and go from there

He couldn't resist if he tried. He was handcuffed with three cops on him.
It was an execution.
so are black on black drive bys and they sometimes blow off half the heads of 4 year olds walking to church with their mothers.
..you people think one ''dimensionally''/unrealistically/etc....if he resisted before when they tried to calmly arrest him, then things go bad....
....it's NOT like the movies!! with Chuck Norris or James Bond
he resisted while he was IN CUFFS----you can still be a jackass in cuffs

so one white on black crime is the subject but not 7500 black on black crimes are not.

What did I just say?

thinking about 7500 dead blacks is a stupid game?? Are you racist??

What did I just say?

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS A STUPID GAME.
YOU ARE DISMISSED.

yes very very sad much like when little children get killed by stray bullets in drive bys. Please tell us why you think Flynn is so special as compared to the 7500 others?? Do they have you afraid to think?? How do they manage to manipulate you so thoroughly this way??

......no it wasn't .....he wasn't trying to kill him, but to subdue a resisting jackass criminal
..he made a mistake--like lot's of humans do
At no point in time was Floyd resisting.

In fact, he was the model of respecting a policeman.

All he did was beg for his life for about 7 minutes before his life was snuffed out of his body due to the pig's knee on his neck.

Can you point out the timestamp in any video that depicts Mr. Floyd resisting, or even being disrespectful?

If not, then kindly shut up. Liar.

......no it wasn't .....he wasn't trying to kill him, but to subdue a resisting jackass criminal
..he made a mistake--like lot's of humans do
At no point in time was Floyd resisting.

In fact, he was the model of respecting a policeman.

All he did was beg for his life for about 7 minutes before his life was snuffed out of his body due to the pig's knee on his neck.

Can you point out the timestamp in any video that depicts Mr. Floyd resisting, or even being disrespectful?

If not, then kindly shut up. Liar.
..so, the procedure for Minnie's cops is to put cuffs on them and tell the suspect to lay down, and put their knees on them????!!!!

What did I just say?

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS A STUPID GAME.
YOU ARE DISMISSED.

LOL, you "dismiss" everyone you can't beat into submission. You're a punk.

why does it matter? You don't see white people looting and redistributing because cops killed a white guy resisting arrest. Do you understand??
I understand that you have no clue of what you're speaking about.

State, in your own words, why you think people of all races have been out in the streets protesting, and some angrier ones, looting?

But to answer you stupid question, it matters because the likes of you racists keep bringing up this"black on black crime"nonsense..
They're all leftists. They are protesting because they hate America. They have made that quite clear.

Forum List

Back