You Can Smell the Fear

From their website right now

View attachment 410214

I smell something, but it ain't fear.
OH look... a 360 map with thier failed polling attempt and only early votes.... They are gonna be soooooo disappointed...

"Conservative" my ass. George Conway is a communist. Anyone who endorsed Biden is a communist traitor and a fool.
Get a grip on yourself, Filbert!

Hysterically lashing out at Federalist Society Republicans, ultra-rightist, high-ranking Trump regime officials such as John Bolton, Pentagon brass such as Kelly, McMaster and Mattis - not to mention the majority of American voters - is quite the tantrump!

JOE BIDEN ENDORSED, TRUMP EXCORIATED BY NEARLY 500 RETIRED TOP MILITARY, NATIONAL SECURITY OFFICIALS.
Biden is a disgruntled employee. He's also a war mongerer. The Generals are probably all Democrats. The fact that someone is a general doesn't automatically mean he's a Republican, especially since the Obama administration. The fact that these douchebags denounce Trump only shows why I'm happy to support Trump, and why I'm glad to be rid of them.

If a total schmuck like Biden can win POTUS who has given us not ONE redeeming quality in 50 years why anyone should like much less trust him, next election, I'm running my tree stump for office, as apparently voters have dead wood for brains.

If you do, I hope your tree stump wins. Your tree stump will not increase taxes on our job producers. It will not destroy the market by raising capital gains taxes. It will not drive more jobs overseas by increasing the national minimum wage to $15.00 per hour. It will not bring back Commie Care and the fines associated with it. It will not make attempts to wipe out all gun manufacturers and sellers so law abiding citizens have no access to firearms. It will not open up the border creating a problem that President Trump pretty much has control over now. It will not enforce a policy of bussing in low-income, high-crime people into what are now safe and secure suburbs thus cutting their property value in half or more.

WHAT A GREAT POINT, Ray! In many ways, my tree stump is better qualified and would make a better POTUS than Joe Biden! At least a hunk of dead wood can't make any BAD decisions, can't curb our economy, won't ever lie to the public, will not lock people in their homes, can't make deals with China through one of its tree branches, will never tell you how to care for your body, is no threat to your inalienable rights, and certainly can't open the floodgates to a bunch of illegals and thugs.

My stump could invite Lady Gaga to play the piano at his rallies or maybe Billy Joel, then say: "Vote for me! I invited a big name musician to play for you paid for by YOUR donations! Just as I'll waste your tax money when I'm in office."

Come to think of it, didn't Lady Gaga wrap up HILLARY'S campaign four years ago? Uh Oh. I hope that isn't a sign of things to come! :eusa_whistle:
That's actually a true statement. No government is preferable to any government I've ever lived under.

I knew it long ago, you're nuts.

Seems the fear reeks from trump supporters in their posts on this thread. Donald Trump has already assigned lawyers to interfere into the outcome, that suggests he fears a blue tsunami much like 2018.
Biden has hired hundreds of lawyers, douchebag, so what is their function?

Your statement is not supported by facts and evidence. Anything you post the reader must put in perspective, that being you are nuts and out of touch with reality.

View attachment 410214

Tell us more about president hillary doofy

"Conservative" my ass. George Conway is a communist. Anyone who endorsed Biden is a communist traitor and a fool.

Hysterically lashing out at Federalist Society Republicans, ultra-rightist, high-ranking Trump regime officials such as John Bolton, Pentagon brass such as Kelly, McMaster and Mattis - not to mention the majority of American voters - is quite the tantrump!

JOE BIDEN ENDORSED, TRUMP EXCORIATED BY NEARLY 500 RETIRED TOP MILITARY, NATIONAL SECURITY OFFICIALS.
Biden is a disgruntled employee. He's also a war mongerer. The Generals are probably all Democrats. The fact that someone is a general doesn't automatically mean he's a Republican, especially since the Obama administration. The fact that these douchebags denounce Trump only shows why I'm happy to support Trump, and why I'm glad to be rid of them.

Another stupid comment, most if not all general officers do not registered in any political party.

Another stupid comment, most if not all general officers do not registered in any political party.
So what's the point of citing the ones who attack Trump?

Seems the fear reeks from trump supporters in their posts on this thread. Donald Trump has already assigned lawyers to interfere into the outcome, that suggests he fears a blue tsunami much like 2018.
Biden has hired hundreds of lawyers, douchebag, so what is their function?

Your statement is not supported by facts and evidence. Anything you post the reader must put in perspective, that being you are nuts and out of touch with reality.
No supported by facts and evidence?

You almost always prove that you're a dumbass whenever you post.

If a total schmuck like Biden can win POTUS who has given us not ONE redeeming quality in 50 years why anyone should like much less trust him, next election, I'm running my tree stump for office, as apparently voters have dead wood for brains.

If you do, I hope your tree stump wins. Your tree stump will not increase taxes on our job producers. It will not destroy the market by raising capital gains taxes. It will not drive more jobs overseas by increasing the national minimum wage to $15.00 per hour. It will not bring back Commie Care and the fines associated with it. It will not make attempts to wipe out all gun manufacturers and sellers so law abiding citizens have no access to firearms. It will not open up the border creating a problem that President Trump pretty much has control over now. It will not enforce a policy of bussing in low-income, high-crime people into what are now safe and secure suburbs thus cutting their property value in half or more.

WHAT A GREAT POINT, Ray! In many ways, my tree stump is better qualified and would make a better POTUS than Joe Biden! At least a hunk of dead wood can't make any BAD decisions, can't curb our economy, won't ever lie to the public, will not lock people in their homes, can't make deals with China through one of its tree branches, will never tell you how to care for your body, is no threat to your inalienable rights, and certainly can't open the floodgates to a bunch of illegals and thugs.

My stump could invite Lady Gaga to play the piano at his rallies or maybe Billy Joel, then say: "Vote for me! I invited a big name musician to play for you paid for by YOUR donations! Just as I'll waste your tax money when I'm in office."

Come to think of it, didn't Lady Gaga wrap up HILLARY'S campaign four years ago? Uh Oh. I hope that isn't a sign of things to come! :eusa_whistle:
That's actually a true statement. No government is preferable to any government I've ever lived under.

I knew it long ago, you're nuts.
No, it's a very well respected intellectual position.

View attachment 410214

I smell something too.....I think its the strained peas oozing down into Sleepy Joe's Depends....

When you catch a guy outside your shop at three AM and shuckSHUCK a 12 ga you can smell the fear immediately. Make him toss the wallet quick before he runs off to his mommy. Be careful. Fear of death is instantaneous diarrhea.NEVER run off a potential thief. Rob HIM first

Newt Gingrich admitted on Wednesday that his prediction Mitt Romney would handily defeat Barack Obama was way off, crediting an effective campaign from the president and his own misreading of the country for upending his election forecast.​
“I was wrong,” Gingrich, a former Republican presidential candidate, said on CNN.​

:lol:

Romney could well have won until he pooch punted the third debate. Romney won the first two decisively and was surging in the polls.

Then the third debate happened. Instead of going for the kill, Romney rolled over and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth.

It was another "read my lips" moment where a Republican told us they just fundamentally don't get it. We WANTED them to fight back. And Romney just took all the air out of his support. There was just such widespread view he'd be another W who just constantly reached his hand out to Democrats no matter how many times they bit it.

That was so directly why Trump came in and did what he did. FINALLY a Republican fought back. LOL how Romney is a never-Trumper when he CREATED Trump

Newt Gingrich admitted on Wednesday that his prediction Mitt Romney would handily defeat Barack Obama was way off, crediting an effective campaign from the president and his own misreading of the country for upending his election forecast.​
“I was wrong,” Gingrich, a former Republican presidential candidate, said on CNN.​

:lol:

Romney could well have won until he pooch punted the third debate. Romney won the first two decisively and was surging in the polls.

Then the third debate happened. Instead of going for the kill, Romney rolled over and agreed with every word that came out of Obama's mouth.

It was another "read my lips" moment where a Republican told us they just fundamentally don't get it. We WANTED them to fight back. And Romney just took all the air out of his support. There was just such widespread view he'd be another W who just constantly reached his hand out to Democrats no matter how many times they bit it.

That was so directly why Trump came in and did what he did. FINALLY a Republican fought back. LOL how Romney is a never-Trumper when he CREATED Trump
That's why Romney is a Democrat now in spirit

Smell the fear indeed:

E603C856-5DAB-4A2C-B078-1A4CEEA8DA43.png

Forum List

Back