You Can Smell the Fear

You worthless leftist traitors are pretty witty this afternoon.
It's amusing that the rabid RINOs of trumpery need to whine that the majority of Americans who have relentlessly and consistently disapproved of Trump ever since most voted against him in 2016 are "leftist traitors!"

Conservative Republican George Conway and others in the Lincoln Project are trying to save the GOP from the fowl perversion as well as insider rightists like John Bolton, top Pentagon brass such as Generals Kelly, McMaster, and Mattis, and the 500 retired top military and national security officials who all expressing their patriotism by endorsing Biden, all now "leftist traitors" because they refuse to fall to their knees and pucker.

The osculating Trumpaloons are undoubtedly frightening themselves over the prospect of all these bad, bad hombres gathering after the election at a pedophile pizza parlour to celebrate.

Oh the humanity.

Welcome to the board, newbie leftist. Crying towels are to the left, the people who will mercilessly mock your babbling ignorance and despair are most definitely to your right.

I don't know who's going to win, but one of the many interesting things to watch if Biden wins would be how many of these posters returned to Stormfront. This place is turning into one of those secret underground sites you hear about.

I think most are expecting Trump to win. DC, LA, SF are all boarding up their store windows anticipating the worst from leftists.

Problem is, they have to worry about leftist rioting and looting no matter what happens.

Seems the fear reeks from trump supporters in their posts on this thread. Donald Trump has already assigned lawyers to interfere into the outcome, that suggests he fears a blue tsunami much like 2018.

Seems your therapist still hasn't cured that projection issue of yours.

Are you ready for your own bloodbath? 2018 was just a teaser! :cool-45:
I don't know who's going to win, but one of the many interesting things to watch if Biden wins would be how many of these posters returned to Stormfront. This place is turning into one of those secret underground sites you hear about.

Stormfront would be a better home for them. USMB may have actually passed those guys in ugliness. It's more like 4Chan where you find QAnon. ;)

_113575101_gettyimages-1009769900qanon.jpg
Oh look, it’s the “everybody is a racist but me and people who agree with me” guy.

No, but half the Trumpettes here qualify.

Agree. Racism came out of the closet when Obama was elected twice; then came Trump whose rhetoric moved racists not only out of the closet but onto the living rooms and the streets.

True, but since we already knew you were a racist, we didn't really need you to come out of the closet about it. Thank you for finally being honest, though.

It's amusing that the rabid RINOs of trumpery need to whine that the majority of Americans who have relentlessly and consistently disapproved of Trump ever since most voted against him in 2016 are "leftist traitors!"

Conservative Republican George Conway and others in the Lincoln Project are trying to save the GOP from the fowl perversion as well as insider rightists like John Bolton, top Pentagon brass such as Generals Kelly, McMaster, and Mattis, and the 500 retired top military and national security officials who all expressing their patriotism by endorsing Biden, all now "leftist traitors" because they refuse to fall to their knees and pucker.

The osculating Trumpaloons are undoubtedly frightening themselves over the prospect of all these bad, bad hombres gathering after the election at a pedophile pizza parlour to celebrate.

Oh the humanity.

Welcome to the board, newbie leftist. Crying towels are to the left, the people who will mercilessly mock your babbling ignorance and despair are most definitely to your right.
Your devotion to your Trump is duly noted.

Sebastian Gorka?
OmG it's official - We've hit rock bottom!
*We're rid of two - Stephen Miller and Trumpy Bear come next!!

1u4qck.jpg
Why would he...these men are exceptional intelligent and great their jobs-----------and getting rid of them would only harm the county as you idiots continue with the same lie about Trump being racist.

I think most are expecting Trump to win. DC, LA, SF are all boarding up their store windows anticipating the worst from leftists.

Problem is, they have to worry about leftist rioting and looting no matter what happens.
I couldn't care less about that. The problem is that they may steal the election. They can burn a dozen cities to the ground if it prevents that brain damaged Biden from winning.

Oh the humanity.

Your devotion to your talking points was fully expected. Good to note that the trend of the left sending their third-string in is holding.

Oh the humanity.

This is about a 70% Trumpster board, so you'll see a lot of that. Arrogant ignorance.

If Biden happens to pull this out, many of them will probably return to Stormfront.

I couldn't care less about that. The problem is that they may steal the election. They can burn a dozen cities to the ground if it prevents that brain damaged Biden from winning.

I do care about that. The Bible says, " For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" To paraphrase, what's the point of winning an election if we have to lose what makes us America in order to do it? If we are willing to write off other people's safety and livelihood to win, how are we any better than the leftists?

Oh the humanity.

This is about a 70% Trumpster board, so you'll see a lot of that. Arrogant ignorance.

If Biden happens to pull this out, many of them will probably return to Stormfront.
Are you including me in your broad brush stroke?

I do care about that. The Bible says, " For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" To paraphrase, what's the point of winning an election if we have to lose what makes us America in order to do it? If we are willing to write off other people's safety and livelihood to win, how are we any better than the leftists?

Methinks the lady is out to lunch, Donald Trump is the man (man-child) who profits for his office, and may never have had a soul.

Seems the fear reeks from trump supporters in their posts on this thread. Donald Trump has already assigned lawyers to interfere into the outcome, that suggests he fears a blue tsunami much like 2018.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety ad hominem and a damn lie.

Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't give you a suitably detached, impersonal response to your carefully-reasoned post of "The fear reeks from Trump supporters."

I stand by my statement, and add to it that you got exactly the amount of respect you have richly earned.

Methinks the lady is out to lunch, Donald Trump is the man (man-child) who profits for his office, and may never have had a soul.

Methinks the lady is more certain she is correct with the knowledge that a driveling mouthbreather like you disagrees. I have far more of a soul than you do a brain, so look to your own faults.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety ad hominem and a damn lie.
There's nothing responsible about raising taxes. That just demonstrates our government's irresponsibility.

That man with no soul not only donates every presidential paycheck, he also lost over a billions dollars of net worth since he announced he was running for President. Others like Clinton and Barry used that position to enrich themselves.

Forum List

Back