'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

Great news this restaurant should leave its big yellow sign up and never ever take it down and Trump voters need to find somewhere else to eat. If they don't want or need business then others should comply.

Now, they also have the right to be picketed. Have Trump voters outside the business and picket.

Conservatives believe a business should be able to refuse. So good....Belief pisses people off and they shouldn't have to serve you.

No, not unless I am disruptive, belligerent, or threatening someone. It means what I said in post #92. It should mean what it says, ANYONE for ANY reason, just not all but those approved by Liberals.

I think it is time to revisit the Gay cake decision and put this pile of shit out of business forever. After all once it is settled and there is precedent there can be NO exception.

Ummm because the law says so.

For example, you can't refuse someone because they are disabled .

But you could refuse someone for being a New York Yankee fan , or someone wearing a "I love isis " t shirt .

Ya dig ?

So, because a drunk walks into a bar and the bartender doesn't serve him because he's drunk, then the drunk is protected because he is a drunk and alcoholism is a disease. and therefore protected?

Ok, I get it now. The law is as clear as my comment, right?

No. he's drunk .

But if you deny someone for being in a wheelchair . We have problems.

Do you want everything equal??? Then adults can have sex wh kids . Right ? Why should sex wh a child be illegal? Equality dammit !

Leftards are working on making pedophilia acceptable.....they are conditioning the unwashed masses to accept it.....

Really? Do you have a credible link to that? Sorry, but the voices in your head don't qualify this time.

Oh, Salon.com has given a platform to a pedophile....and they have come up with a term of instead of pedophile? It's Minor Attracted Persons". GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGBTQ ( and as a part of common core agenda) is allowed to go to schools and teach acceptance of the queer and transgendered crowd to even grade schoolers and they want to lower the age of consent.......have you done any research of this issue? I doubt it.....

So Salon magazine publishing an article is undeniable proof that the entire left wing is invested in what ever the article, or the author of that article discusses? So when did Salon become the only deciding authority for the Democratic party? I know you are used to being told you are nuts, but this time you really should consider the possibility that the accusation is right.

Big difference hombre. The baker is not refusing service, rather they are refusing to bake a cake in a certain way for a gay wedding. This asshole wants to discriminate against people with a certain political view. That is not against law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wrong they were refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding PERIOD. This punk assed liberal should be held to the same standard and sued, the judge had better award a comparable amount too. You piles of dogshit are going to have to live with the shit you throw at everyone else for the next 100 or so years if you get to live.

I would never eat at an establishment I knew to be intolerant of others beliefs. They probably are racists and homophobic but that is illegal so they can't discriminate against them. So this it the intolerants only recourse.

So Salon magazine publishing an article is undeniable proof that the entire left wing is invested in what ever the article, or the author of that article discusses? So when did Salon become the only deciding authority for the Democratic party? I know you are used to being told you are nuts, but this time you really should consider the possibility that the accusation is right.

No supporting roman polanski, and so many of the piles of shit like him they worship is what gives undeniable proof. Of course because they are so far above mortals they are helping the poor children to Grow by raping them.

So, because a drunk walks into a bar and the bartender doesn't serve him because he's drunk, then the drunk is protected because he is a drunk and alcoholism is a disease. and therefore protected?

Ok, I get it now. The law is as clear as my comment, right?

No. he's drunk .

Do you want everything equal??? Then adults can have sex wh kids . Right ? Why should sex wh a child be illegal? Equality dammit !

Leftards are working on making pedophilia acceptable.....they are conditioning the unwashed masses to accept it.....

Really? Do you have a credible link to that? Sorry, but the voices in your head don't qualify this time.

Oh, Salon.com has given a platform to a pedophile....and they have come up with a term of instead of pedophile? It's Minor Attracted Persons". GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGBTQ ( and as a part of common core agenda) is allowed to go to schools and teach acceptance of the queer and transgendered crowd to even grade schoolers and they want to lower the age of consent.......have you done any research of this issue? I doubt it.....

So are you saying that GLSEN isn't visiting grade schools to push the LGBYTQ agenda??? Is that what you are claiming????/ I just want you to be "crystal clear" before I drop an avalanche of knowledge on you.......deal????

I want you to declare that there isn't an agenda to push queerness on grades school kids.........declare that it's nor true........can ya do that, punkinpusss????/ Let's "cyber dance"..........

No supporting roman polanski, and so many of the piles of shit like him they worship is what gives undeniable proof. Of course because they are so far above mortals they are helping the poor children to Grow by raping them.

Link to the DNC or any Democratic group supporting Roman Polanski? Did Salon Magazine support Roman Polanski? I think you're a little off the deep end here.

No. he's drunk .

So are you saying that GLSEN isn't visiting grade schools to push the LGBYTQ agenda??? Is that what you are claiming????/ I just want you to be "crystal clear" before I drop an avalanche of knowledge on you.......deal????

I want you to declare that there isn't an agenda to push queerness on grades school kids.........declare that it's nor true........can ya do that, punkinpusss????/ Let's "cyber dance"..........

I don't know what GLSEN is, and if it was a prominent left wing group, I probably would. I suspect you are trying to say that gay and lesbians are all pedophiles. That's just nuts. You can do what ever you want to with your knowledge. It's proven to be severely defective every time so far, and I have no reason to believe there has been any change recently.

With this level of tolerance, no wonder the Democrats couldn't win and unite the country...

'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

Honolulu’s Café 8 ½ gets rave reviews on Yelp for its “Radiatore Verde” and “Italian stir fry,” among other popular dishes at the eclectic mom-and-pop restaurant – but the response to its new 'policy' barring pro-Trump patrons has been decidedly more mixed.

A bright yellow, handmade sign posted on the restaurant's front glass door declares: “If you voted for Trump you cannot eat here! No Nazis.”

A photo of the sign was shared with FoxNews.com. One also is proudly posted on the café’s Facebook page, and was “liked” by some 40 people.

“…The next time you're in Honolulu, eat lunch here, not only are they on the right side of things, the food is delicious and reasonable,” one Facebook user wrote next to the photo.

Others aren’t so charmed.

Honolulu resident and Donald Trump voter Susan Roberts told FoxNews.com she found the sign in “extreme poor taste.”

“It's childish and very unprofessional,” she said in an email. “… The restaurant owner doesn't have to worry ... I will not be stepping foot in that establishment.”

Great, they can blame Trump when they go broke too.

the person that owns the business can run it anyway he/she wants too .... geeeeezus H kriest @ RW asshats ... STFU !

he could get Trump to come shit on his floor the Trumpbots would show up in droves holding a big spoon, and wearing a bib, all set to fight for the big chunks,

So, a bakery not selling wedding cakes to same sex couples is now ok in your eyes?

It's running their business the way they like.

Well that's against the law .

For the record I think this guy is dumb and petty . But discrimination based on who you vote for is not protected .

Class discrimination is covered under the 14th Amendment.

If we're going to discriminate against people because of their political 'class' does that mean you want to rescind the 14th Amendment?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I don't know what GLSEN is, and if it was a prominent left wing group, I probably would. I suspect you are trying to say that gay and lesbians are all pedophiles. That's just nuts. You can do what ever you want to with your knowledge. It's proven to be severely defective every time so far, and I have no reason to believe there has been any change recently.

Google GLSEN...........and then get back to me............

Google GLSEN...........and then get back to me............

Just did. What does that have to do with pedophilia?

Forum List

Back