You cannot help the poor by giving more tax cuts to the rich

Can you read? Maybe it's an eyesight thing... I'll make it bigger for you.

What "marxist" policies have I backed? How are they "marxist"?

It's right in your sig you dumbas! YOU BACK OBAMA!!!!

If you are lyingly trying to claim otherwise now, because Obama isn't doing Marxism, er I mean "anarchism" fast enough for you, maybe you better dump the Obamaism "Jesus was a community organizer, Pontius Pilate was a governor."

It kind of gives your BS away!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My signature has absolutely nothing to do with Barack Obama.

(Here's a hint... he's not the only "community organizer" in the world...)

Oh bullshit you liar, that line from your sig came from his campaign.

Try another one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, what I am saying is that your claim that...

...is a pure lie. Where I and millions of other liberals are employed...the private sector, proves it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

No what you are saying IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU TRIED TO CLAIM I WAS SAYING.

YOU have yours. So you don't care if Obama destroys it for the rest of us.

If you felt otherwise, you wouldn't be backing the guy tanking the economy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a moron.

If I said, I was a government employee you would have claimed you were correct that liberals get their wealth from the government.

If I said, I was unemployed you would have claimed you were correct that liberals get their wealth from the government.

But no, I blew up your entire premise and the best you can do is try to project your own "I got mine" philosophy onto me. Hilarious.

No, I'm sorry, you didn't.

Keep reading my posts and it becomes clear who blew up his own argument!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ng-more-tax-cuts-to-the-rich.html#post3881999

Last edited:

BWAHAHAHAA! That's beside the point??????????

Are you ****ing serious????????? :lmao:

Do you think you can say Obama isn't trying to destroy the economy and when I give you link after link backing up that is EXACTLY what Obama is doing, you think "that's beside the point" is going to work????????

You really are a five year old!

I mean that's argument is absolutely infantile!

"Obama is not destroying the economy!"

Oh yeah, here is a ton of links proving otherwise.

"Oh well, that's beside the point!"

Bwahahaaa!

You liberals are really screwed aren't you?

Is that all you got in the face of this bad economy????? "That's beside the point?"

Yeah, you ride that one all the way down to November 2012 and see how that works for ya.

I wonder if most voters think it's "beside the point."

I can't believe you are that stupid that you thought that would work!

And then I'm supposed to believe you made you money in the private sector??????????

NO ONE WHO MADE HIS MONEY IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR WOULD SAY SOMETHING THAT DAMN DUMB.

You have discredited yourself!

:eusa_liar:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, your claim that Obama is destroying the private sector is silly, and citing stagnant unemployment numbers doesnt cut the mustard as proof he is destroying anything.

If we were losing 700 thousand jobs a month like we were when Obama was handed the worst economy in nearly a hundred years you would have a point. You don't.

In other words, "No, I can't prove that his wealth comes from the government even though he is a liberal and I said that's where their wealth comes from."

I already proved it.

Without an educated work force, police departments, fire departments, the interstate highway system, the internet, and university research, how much wealth would their be?

This mindless complaining about the gubermint is truely hurting our country and will ultimately bring it down.

I'm on board with that. So let's create an educated workforce. So far that program is failing. We have plenty of bureaucrats in the Police force we can get rid of. Don't cut the beat cops and the Detectives. We have too many "Fire Chiefs" that just shake down business owners, so let's get rid of them. Pay the heroes six figures. I'm torn on the Interstate Highway System. I don't think the federal government really has a national security interest in keeping I-10 up to snuff through the swamps of Louisiana. I get the concept back when Eisenhower looked at a defense application, but things have changed a bit since then.

The Internet? Not DARPA, no matter how much you folks like to spin things. The commercial Internet has surpassed any defense "advances" and the government didn't create the concept of networking computers. Research didn't create the notion of e-commerce, either.

TCP/IP, the underlying data protocol that the "Internet" is based on, was invented by a DARPA project. There's no question of that.

No what you are saying IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU TRIED TO CLAIM I WAS SAYING.

YOU have yours. So you don't care if Obama destroys it for the rest of us.

If you felt otherwise, you wouldn't be backing the guy tanking the economy.

You're a moron.

If I said, I was a government employee you would have claimed you were correct that liberals get their wealth from the government.

If I said, I was unemployed you would have claimed you were correct that liberals get their wealth from the government.

But no, I blew up your entire premise and the best you can do is try to project your own "I got mine" philosophy onto me. Hilarious.

If I didn't blow up your premise then prove that my wealth comes from the government.

It's right in your sig you dumbas! YOU BACK OBAMA!!!!

If you are lyingly trying to claim otherwise now, because Obama isn't doing Marxism, er I mean "anarchism" fast enough for you, maybe you better dump the Obamaism "Jesus was a community organizer, Pontius Pilate was a governor."

It kind of gives your BS away!

Try another one!

Actually, it came from a bumper sticker I saw on the internet. It's a response to the Conservative meme "Charles Manson was a Community Organizer, Reagan was a Governor".

If you haven't gotten it through your thick skull yet, I'm a "community organizer". It's what I do for a living. That is what my signature line is referencing.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, I doubt that I will in 2012, and I'm under no circumstances an "Obama supporter".

Once again:

Again, that's beside the point.

Your silly opinion that he is destroying the private sector aside, are you admitting you were talking out of your ass?

Do you think you can say Obama isn't trying to destroy the economy and when I give you link after link backing up that is EXACTLY what Obama is doing, you think "that's beside the point" is going to work????????

Bwahahaaa!

Is that all you got in the face of this bad economy????? "That's beside the point?"

Yeah, you ride that one all the way down to November 2012 and see how that works for ya.

And then I'm supposed to believe you made you money in the private sector??????????

NO ONE WHO MADE HIS MONEY IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR WOULD SAY SOMETHING THAT DAMN DUMB.

Yes, your claim that Obama is destroying the private sector is silly, and citing stagnant unemployment numbers doesnt cut the mustard as proof he is destroying anything.

If we were losing 700 thousand jobs a month like we were when Obama was handed the worst economy in nearly a hundred years you would have a point. You don't.

Here we go with the "jobs lost" BS.

Only problem is it doesn't wash when you look at actual unemployment numbers!

US Unemployment Rate by Year

2001 4.76
2002 5.78
2003 5.99
2004 5.53
2005 5.08
2006 4.63
2007 4.61
2008 5.76
2009 9.26

The United States Unemployment Rate By Year

Liberals keep arguing "jobs saved, jobs lost" but it doesn't wash up against the actual EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS.

The fact is, we were all pretty much full employment under Bush.

That didn't change UNTIL DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER IN 2007 AND 2009.

But what do liberals say in the face of facts? "That's beside the point" and "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!"

Last edited:
You're a moron.

If I didn't blow up your premise then prove that my wealth comes from the government.

Here comes the temper tantrum again.

Do what I demand or else!

I wonder if "that's beside the point" only works in Article15's world when HE uses that excuse!

Infantile!

Try another one!

Actually, it came from a bumper sticker I saw on the internet. It's a response to the Conservative meme "Charles Manson was a Community Organizer, Reagan was a Governor".

If you haven't gotten it through your thick skull yet, I'm a "community organizer". It's what I do for a living. That is what my signature line is referencing.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, I doubt that I will in 2012, and I'm under no circumstances an "Obama supporter".

Once again:

You're a community organizer! Shocker!

I can't wait to hear who you want for president? Mao?

Bwahahaaa!

2001 4.76
2002 5.78
2003 5.99
2004 5.53
2005 5.08
2006 4.63
2007 4.61
2008 5.76
2009 9.26

Liberals keep arguing "jobs saved, jobs lost" but it doesn't wash up against the actual EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS.

But what do liberals say in the fact of facts? "That's beside the point" and "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!"

Anyone with a shred of honesty knows that unemployment numbers spiked in the wake of the economic collapse. This is why I said your opinion is beside the point. So yeah, BOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH. Facts suck, huh?

Try another one!

Once again:

I guess we can add "Community Organizer" to The List.

I doubt I'll vote for President. Local elections are the ones that actually matter.

Once again:

Last edited:

I wonder if "that's beside the point" only works in Article15's world when HE uses that excuse!

Infantile!

I believe that's five or six times now that you have transparently ducked that challenge.

Here's how wealth comes from the government....

Who built the interstate highway system?

Who built the Hoover Dam?

Who created the internet?

Who educates our children?

Who pays for the police department?

Who pays for the fire department?

Who runs the postal system?

Who helps the old and the sick with Social Security and Medicare?

Who created Seal Team Six?

Who created NASA?

Who supports MIT and Cal Tech and all of our other state universities?

Those 2008 talking points are old.

3 years later, where's the wealth? Your side had a virtual blank check.

A blank check? Stuck with a shit sandwich is more like it.

Shall we refer to the chart?

15jzp5.gif

Notice how nobody called it a "shit sandwich" then.

Clinton left Bush with a balanced budget, a strong economy, and a nation at peace.

If Bubba was running and could articulate his plan to again work with a Republican House, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. As it turns out he isn't running. Bush did some things well and fucked a lot of shit up. But as it turns out, he's not running either.

No, we have to deal with what we have. Obama promised results. He didn't deliver.

Eight years later, Bush left Obama with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars.

So both wars are useless? Sorry you got snookered. He has had the power to end them both and he didn't. I won't be voting against Obama based on Iraq and Afghanistan. I actually feared he'd screw them up but I was pleasantly surprised and glad to be wrong.

With the exception of Lincoln, no president has ever come into office with such a list of problems.

"Mommy! My plate is too full!" is not exactly an excuse. I'd give it to you if we weren't in bad shape and now doing worse, and I might give it to you if we didn't have more of the same failed policies being continued.

There's nothing new here, Obama can't get out of the way enough to foster job creation and his Keynesian methods have failed.

Bush almost destroyed America.

I disagree, but as it turns out he isn't running.

Last edited:
TeaPartySamurai never ceases to amaze me with what is either new levels of stupidity and or dishonesty.

2001 4.76
2002 5.78
2003 5.99
2004 5.53
2005 5.08
2006 4.63
2007 4.61
2008 5.76
2009 9.26

But what do liberals say in the fact of facts? "That's beside the point" and "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!"

Anyone with a shred of honesty knows that unemployment numbers spiked in the wake of the economic collapse. This is why I said your opinion is beside the point. So yeah, BOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH. Facts suck, huh?

Spiked????????????? A "spike" is when something happens for a few months, NOT TWO AND HALF FREAKING YEARS!

That's not a "spike," that's situation normal.

Bush has been gone from the scene for THREE YEARS and yet Obama is just a "helpless" who can't do anything to improve the economy??????

So, basically your argument is Bush was a disaster but in the face of that, OBAMA IS INCOMPETENT.

Want to try that spin, again???????

Once again, here's the TeePeeSpammer claim that she can't prove and has been ducking and dodging for several posts now:

Liberals think wealth comes from government, BECAUSE THEIR WEALTH COMES FROM GOVERNMENT.

And why is that? Because it's a lie and she's a liar.

Once again:

I guess we can add "Community Organizer" to The List.

I doubt I'll vote for President. Local elections are the ones that actually matter.

Once again:

No, nice try, you're not getting out of this. Who do you back for president????

Don't give me any BS that you won't vote at all. You sure as hell aren't backing Herman Cain for president, so don't try to weasel on this.

I think it would be more accurate to say that you don't have the slightest idea what "marxism" is.

I'm pretty much an anarchist, by the way.

I haven't seen an "anarchist" out there that wasn't a "little totalitarianist" (as Sowell calls them) absolutely hating anyone that makes more than them. aka A MARXIST.
Says the Righty Extremist Fascist. Typical fascist lie.
Sexual deviants have difficulty understanding that others do not share their perverse inclinations. It's called subliminal projection.

The notion that those who are critical of excessive wealth are motivated by hate and envy, which is a common belief among water-carriers for the rich, is another example of projection -- in this case from an innately selfish and gluttonous nature.

They can't help it and you can't alter their thinking. Best to ignore it.

Infantile!

I believe that's five or six times now that you have transparently ducked that challenge.

No, it's five or six times you have tried to make the debate ONLY about YOU.

Very narcissistic of you!

TeaPartySamurai never ceases to amaze me with what is either new levels of stupidity and or dishonesty.

Yeah, because "intelligence" is just name calling without adding ANYTHING to the debate.

Liberals keep making that abundantly clear.

Forum List

Back