You cannot help the poor by giving more tax cuts to the rich

Here we go with the "jobs lost" BS.

Only problem is it doesn't wash when you look at actual unemployment numbers!

The United States Unemployment Rate By Year

Liberals keep arguing "jobs saved, jobs lost" but it doesn't wash up against the actual EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS.

The fact is, we were all pretty much full employment under Bush.

That didn't change UNTIL DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER IN 2007 AND 2009.

But what do liberals say in the fact of facts? "That's beside the point" and "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyone with a shred of honesty knows that unemployment numbers spiked in the wake of the economic collapse. This is why I said your opinion is beside the point. So yeah, BOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH. Facts suck, huh?

Spiked????????????? A "spike" is when something happens for a few months, NOT TWO AND HALF FREAKING YEARS!

That's not a "spike," that's situation normal.

Bush has been gone from the scene for THREE YEARS and yet Obama is just a "helpless" who can't do anything to improve the economy??????

So, basically your argument is Bush was a disaster but in the face of that, OBAMA IS INCOMPETENT.

Want to try that spin, again???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I agree that Bush was a disaster and that Obama has been fairly incompetant but stagnant unemployment numbers in the wake of the Bush disaster doesn't prove Obama is destroying the private sector.

I'm still waiting on that proof that I and the millions of other liberals in the private sector get our wealth from the government.

Once again, here's the TeePeeSpammer claim that she can't prove and has been ducking and dodging for several posts now:

Liberals think wealth comes from government, BECAUSE THEIR WEALTH COMES FROM GOVERNMENT.

And why is that? Because it's a lie and she's a liar.

And once again Article15 is so self centered, he's having a fit this debate isn't ONLY about him!

AW!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a community organizer! Shocker!

I can't wait to hear who you want for president? Mao?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess we can add "Community Organizer" to The List.

I doubt I'll vote for President. Local elections are the ones that actually matter.

Once again:

What "marxist" policies have I backed? How are they "marxist"?

No, nice try, you're not getting out of this. Who do you back for president????

Don't give me any BS that you won't vote at all. You sure as hell aren't backing Herman Cain for president, so don't try to weasel on this.

I don't back any of the candidates. Hense why I'm probably not going to vote. Are you going to continue dodging everyone's questions?

Here comes the temper tantrum again.

Do what I demand or else!

I wonder if "that's beside the point" only works in Article15's world when HE uses that excuse!

Infantile!

I believe that's five or six times now that you have transparently ducked that challenge.

No, it's five or six times you have tried to make the debate ONLY about YOU.

Very narcissistic of you!

Ok, forget about me then.

Prove that the millions of other liberals who work in the private sector get their wealth from the government.

Once again, here's the TeePeeSpammer claim that she can't prove and has been ducking and dodging for several posts now:

Liberals think wealth comes from government, BECAUSE THEIR WEALTH COMES FROM GOVERNMENT.

And once again Article15 is so self centered, he's having a fit this debate isn't ONLY about him!

AW!

Prove that the millions of other liberals who work in the private sector get their wealth from the government.

I haven't seen an "anarchist" out there that wasn't a "little totalitarianist" (as Sowell calls them) absolutely hating anyone that makes more than them. aka A MARXIST.
Says the Righty Extremist Fascist. Typical fascist lie.
Sexual deviants have difficulty understanding that others do not share their perverse inclinations. It's called subliminal projection.

The notion that those who are critical of excessive wealth are motivated by hate and envy, which is a common belief among water-carriers for the rich, is another example of projection -- in this case from an innately selfish and gluttonous nature.

They can't help it and you can't alter their thinking. Best to ignore it.

I thought liberals were all for sex. "They are going to do it anyway."

That's why they are for condoms in schools, and abortion on demand.

Apparently, the only "deviant" kind of "sex" is making an argument a liberal cannot refute!

Yeah, because "intelligence" is just name calling without adding ANYTHING to the debate.

Liberals keep making that abundantly clear.

A debate implies a two way conversation. All I see you is ducking and dodging anything that is a relevant criticism of anything you say. You'd make Muhammad Ali himself jealous with all that ducking and weaving you're doing.

You've yet to prove the claim that Article has been asking proof for awhile now. So I'll ask for him as well:

Going to prove your claim?

Anyone with a shred of honesty knows that unemployment numbers spiked in the wake of the economic collapse. This is why I said your opinion is beside the point. So yeah, BOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH. Facts suck, huh?

Spiked????????????? A "spike" is when something happens for a few months, NOT TWO AND HALF FREAKING YEARS!

Bush has been gone from the scene for THREE YEARS and yet Obama is just a "helpless" who can't do anything to improve the economy??????

So, basically your argument is Bush was a disaster but in the face of that, OBAMA IS INCOMPETENT.

Actually, I agree that Bush was a disaster and that Obama has been fairly incompetant but stagnant unemployment numbers in the wake of the Bush disaster doesn't prove Obama is destroying the private sector.

I'm still waiting on that proof that I and the millions of other liberals in the private sector get our wealth from the government.

Oh no, high gas prices, high unemployment, a healthcare disaster that set to go off in 2014.

No, that's all "beside the point" right?

I guess we can add "Community Organizer" to The List.

I doubt I'll vote for President. Local elections are the ones that actually matter.

Once again:

What "marxist" policies have I backed? How are they "marxist"?

Don't give me any BS that you won't vote at all. You sure as hell aren't backing Herman Cain for president, so don't try to weasel on this.

I don't back any of the candidates. Hense why I'm probably not going to vote. Are you going to continue dodging everyone's questions?

I'm not dodging, I'm simply not accepting false premises. Article15 has already made it clear, his premise is false.

All the evidence the economy is tanking is "beside the point?" That's not something someone says if they work in the private sector. Discredited!

As for you, I don't believe you for a minute. You just don't want to admit you back Obama, because you know you can't defend his bad policies.

But the fact you won't pony up and admit there's anyone else, makes you very transparent. You sure as hell aren't backing a republican, and you can't bring up a Democrat more liberal than Obama.

I don't buy your sig line DIDN'T come right from the Obama campaign because that mantra was created as a slam against Palin.

Don't even try to lie and tell me you didn't know that. :eusa_liar:

Oh no, high gas prices, high unemployment, a healthcare disaster that set to go off in 2014.

No, that's all "beside the point" right?

Anything you say to me that doesn't directly address this:

... is all besides the point as far as I'm concerned. I just want to see your evidence that supports this claim. No more, no less.

AW!

Show me all these libs in the private sector and I'll be glad to. I only have your claim they exist!

I already proved it.

Without an educated work force, police departments, fire departments, the interstate highway system, the internet, and university research, how much wealth would their be?

This mindless complaining about the gubermint is truely hurting our country and will ultimately bring it down.

I'm on board with that. So let's create an educated workforce. So far that program is failing. We have plenty of bureaucrats in the Police force we can get rid of. Don't cut the beat cops and the Detectives. We have too many "Fire Chiefs" that just shake down business owners, so let's get rid of them. Pay the heroes six figures. I'm torn on the Interstate Highway System. I don't think the federal government really has a national security interest in keeping I-10 up to snuff through the swamps of Louisiana. I get the concept back when Eisenhower looked at a defense application, but things have changed a bit since then.

The Internet? Not DARPA, no matter how much you folks like to spin things. The commercial Internet has surpassed any defense "advances" and the government didn't create the concept of networking computers. Research didn't create the notion of e-commerce, either.

TCP/IP, the underlying data protocol that the "Internet" is based on, was invented by a DARPA project. There's no question of that.
True.

We use TCP/IP because it worked. It was not the only option available, just the one that was already widely in use. The concept of networking networks of computers was not invented by the government and it was not the sole option before DARPANET became ARPANET and organizations switched because it was subsidized.

BBS communications preceded commercial Internet message boards. Some of us were a bit innovative and had direct point-to-point wireless links at 1.5 MBPS.

ARPANET as the de-facto standard helped immensely because the Internet was instantly available and could utilize the existing economies of scale. But don't think that TCP/IP and the government created this structure. The government needed to solve a problem and looked to the private sector for a solution. In 1992 we still had to truck TEMPEST Fax machines into the field. Why? Because SSL wasn't something they considered credible then. Go figure, SSL was insecure but PRINTING PAPER was.

AW!

Show me all these libs in the private sector and I'll be glad to. I only have your claim they exist!

Ok, five of the 16 or so people I work with at my office are admitted liberals. Dozens of my family members work in the private sector are liberals.

Prove they get their wealth from the government.

Yeah, because "intelligence" is just name calling without adding ANYTHING to the debate.

Liberals keep making that abundantly clear.

A debate implies a two way conversation. All I see you is ducking and dodging anything that is a relevant criticism of anything you say. You'd make Muhammad Ali himself jealous with all that ducking and weaving you're doing.

You've yet to prove the claim that Article has been asking proof for awhile now. So I'll ask for him as well:

Going to prove your claim?

Easy! Look at the biggest backers of Obama and it isn't the oil or coal! It's companies that Obama has federalized like GM or companies that Obama is giving sweetheart deals to like GE.

Their wealth is coming FROM THE GOVERNMENT, whether it's SEIU and hundreds of others getting waivers from Obamacare, or direct slush fund payments from the Porkulus, they are getting their WEALTH FROM GOVERNMENT AT THE EXPENSE of the rest of the tax payers who CANNOT get these sweetheart deals.

You think I'm lying?????????

1,471: Another day, another round of Obamacare waivers

Michelle Malkin » 1,471: Another day, another round of Obamacare waivers

Obama endorsed loopholes to help GE avoid paying taxes | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

» ‘Green Energy’ Helps Bring GE Taxes to Zero - Big Government

http://nlpc.org/stories/2011/07/12/...s-corporate-tax-break-remains-same-old-stern\

Obama Arranges Takeover of GM and Chrysler; Auto Workers Union Gets Huge Stake | National Legal and Policy Center

I mean this is just the tip of the iceberg. I could go on and on. Liberals see their wealth coming from GOVERNMENT and they are backing Obama to make sure that pipeline doesn't dry up.

Did you libs seriously think I couldn't easily back up that argument? That's all Obama has been doing since he got in office. Bailing out liberals and sticking the bill to the taxpayer.

Last edited:

Ok, five of the 16 or so people I work with at my office are admitted liberals. Dozens of my family members work in the private sector are liberals.

Bwahahaaa!

He managed to expand it from just himself to HIS LITTLE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS!

I thought you said you knew about MILLIONS of liberals in the private sector.

Now it's only 16????

That pathetic thing is, he still doesn't see, he trying to make this just about him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

I'm not dodging, I'm simply not accepting false premises. Article15 has already made it clear, his premise is false.
No, it isn't. You claimed that Ariticle 15 "made his weath from the government". You also claimed that I support "marxism".

And you've ignored every request to back those statements up.

All the evidence the economy is tanking is "beside the point?" That's not something someone says if they work in the private sector. Discredited!
Not quite. Correlation is not causation. Work on your logic skills.

As for you, I don't believe you for a minute. You just don't want to admit you back Obama, because you know you can't defend his bad policies.
Huh?

You think I go on a political message board, and lie about my personal politics?

What would be the point of that?

But the fact you won't pony up and admit there's anyone else, makes you very transparent. You sure as hell aren't backing a republican, and you can't bring up a Democrat more liberal than Obama.
You really don't get it, do you. The world isn't black and white. There are more than 2 political ideologies. "Democrat" and "Republican" are esentially the same thing.

I don't buy your sig line DIDN'T come right from the Obama campaign because that mantra was created as a slam against Palin.
It is a slam against Palin, because she "slammed" "Community Organizers". It has nothing to do with Obama though.

Eh?

Bwahahaaa!

That pathetic thing is, he still doesn't see, he trying to make this just about him.

You wanted examples of libs other than me and you got them.

So you got nothing again, huh?

This is getting boring.

Last edited:

No, it isn't. You claimed that Ariticle 15 "made his weath from the government". You also claimed that I support "marxism".

And you've ignored every request to back those statements up.

Not quite. Correlation is not causation. Work on your logic skills.

Huh?

You think I go on a political message board, and lie about my personal politics?

What would be the point of that?

You really don't get it, do you. The world isn't black and white. There are more than 2 political ideologies. "Democrat" and "Republican" are esentially the same thing.

It is a slam against Palin, because she "slammed" "Community Organizers". It has nothing to do with Obama though.

Eh?

Oh bullshit! It was EXACTLY ABOUT OBAMA BEING A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!

Nice try!

"And then our system falls apart due to lack of funds... which is what you want. You want small government which is not able to govern."

What makes you think that "big" government is able to govern better than small government? I'm sorry, Steelplate but if you think that"big" government governs well then you must be living in a different country than I. Can you HONESTLY say that our government doesn't waste a good 40% of every dollar it collects? Can you HONESTLY say that we don't have departments and agencies that are redundant to the point of farce? Can you HONESTLY say that our educational system is better now that it is run by the Feds than it was when it was run locally?

What we need to do is take a meat cleaver to the Washington establishment. It's bloated, inefficient, corrupt, and totally out of touch. Do I want smaller government? Yes...very much so. The smaller the better.

Last edited:

Bwahahaaa!

So you got nothing again, huh?

This is getting boring.

No, YOU GOT NOTHING.

You said there were MILLIONS of liberals working in the private sector.

But when asked to back that up, you come up with supposedly 16 of your friends?????????

That's pretty pared down from millions wouldn't you say?

Forum List

Back