You do not have permission to post on this thread.

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
it is haphazard and infrequent but I sometimes get a bright red line with this message in it. I don't know why. If someone starts a thread and has you on ignore does that happen? I have no clue what triggers this. I can't tell when it is going to happen, but sometimes when you write a long response you find out it was a waste of time. That is frustrating. I know, don't be long winded. Any explanations?

Dude, chill ... go outside, read a book.

It's REALLY not that important.

it is haphazard and infrequent but I sometimes get a bright red line with this message in it. I don't know why. If someone starts a thread and has you on ignore does that happen? I have no clue what triggers this. I can't tell when it is going to happen, but sometimes when you write a long response you find out it was a waste of time. That is frustrating. I know, don't be long winded. Any explanations?
After you have tried posting in the thread, go back and read the thread, are others still posting in it? Or has the thread been deleted or locked?

that means the thread has been closed by a mod for some reason, it;s nothing personal....usually! ;)
1e9494df0b206c608e42ca07e6746e16691b2ccc7e573c32234ee5bb427d7803.jpg

Forum List

Back