"You Don't Know Me"

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
April Ryan seems to think Sarah Sanders understands ghetto-thug lingo or better try. Sanders explained to Ryan that Ryan's accusations about her were ridiculous and told the racist clown she didn't know her. Ryan thinks that's "street" for wanting to fight. Once again, no matter how far many blacks get in the white world, they never lose their anger or willingness to hurt a white person when challenged. BTW, I'd take Sarah in that fight...she's younger, has the reach, and some anger of her own dealing with the commie media on a daily basis.
:meow:

1525440508850.jpg

CNN's April Ryan misquotes Sarah Sanders to imply she wanted physical fight: 'It was street'

"You can take the boy out of the country, but you can never take the
country out of the boy."

• Banned
"You can take the boy out of the country, but you can never take the
country out of the boy."

Or the city out of a city boy....I grew up in downtown Detroit and never heard "you don't know me" as rumble words. When we went cruising Woodward we told the darkies we had gasoline which meant we'd light em up if they messed with us...all we needed to say.
DDsmilie_panic.gif

BTW, I'd take Sarah in that fight...she's younger, has the reach, and some anger of her own dealing with the commie media on a daily basis.

Just say it. Ryan is a frumpy old lady, and Sanders is a dude in a dress.

BTW, I'd take Sarah in that fight...she's younger, has the reach, and some anger of her own dealing with the commie media on a daily basis.

Nah, you're a dude in a dress....Sanders is a proud Southern Girl who doesn't take any lip off commie rug-heads. :nono:

Sanders is actually a southern girl who has surrendered all form of pride and self-worth. If she had any of that, she'd tell the Toxic Orange Turd to find someone else to step out every damned day and lie for him.

Honestly, I don't know why reporters bother to attend her Whopper-fests .. she's lost the room.

Nah, you're a dude in a dress....Sanders is a proud Southern Girl who doesn't take any lip off commie rug-heads. :nono:

Sanders is actually a southern girl who has surrendered all form of pride and self-worth. If she had any of that, she'd tell the Toxic Orange Turd to find someone else to step out every damned day and lie for him.

Honestly, I don't know why reporters bother to attend her Whopper-fests .. she's lost the room.
so that's what you wish to tell your bosses eh? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:your deep dark secret revealed.

What kind of southern girl hyphenates her name ?

Oh, the one using white people affirmative action to score a job based on her daddy’s name .

What kind of southern girl hyphenates her name ?

Oh, the one using white people affirmative action to score a job based on her daddy’s name .
Ryan? hahahhaaa:21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back