You explain it to me, because I don't understand

They can't afford to have kids, so they should kill them in the womb?

There is no killing involved. She has a constitutionally-protected right to do so, and I'm pretty sure the constitution does not protect killing.

If she miscarries, is she guilty of manslaughter? Her body expelled the fetus. Granted it was involuntary, but in your world, a 'death' was the end result.

If she miscarries, is she guilty of manslaughter? Her body expelled the fetus. Granted it was involuntary, but in your world, a 'death' was the end result.

You ran right into the failure of your own example, but you posted it anyway.

So human life is just a matter of cash value to you?

I take it then you're volunteering to pay to support these children? After all, if money really is not the issue, as you claim, then all of your money should be no issue either.

If you're not willing to pay up, you should shut your hypocritical mouth, so that you'd stop embarrassing yourself by spouting such transparent BS.

Back in the real world, one that pro-lifers don't inhabit, money matters. Anyone who says you can't put a price tag on human life is either stupid, deluded or lying. In any of those cases, they're not worth talking to.

I take it then you're volunteering to pay to support these children? After all, if money really is not the issue, as you claim, then all of your money should be no issue either.

If you're not willing to pay up, you should shut your hypocritical mouth, so that you'd stop embarrassing yourself by spouting such transparent BS.

Back in the real world, one that pro-lifers don't inhabit, money matters. Anyone who says you can't put a price tag on human life is either stupid, deluded or lying. In any of those cases, they're not worth talking to.

Yes, and here I was, just wondering why I'm still trying.

I think my game must be calling me.

I take it then you're volunteering to pay to support these children? .

We have a rather elaborate social safety net and all manner of aid available to those truly in need. We used to have even stronger private networks of mutual aid, before those to the far left began their long crusade against them.

And there it is - the open, shameless admission by a morally bankrupt leftist that money is more important than human life. What an empty excuse for a human being you are.

I'm sure there are other extremist death-worshipers who will 'thank' your sentiment and voluntarily cast aside the last scrap of their humanity as you have just done.

The issue in this case is not whether or not she can have an abortion, the issue is whether she can get an abortion without the consent of her parents or guardian. She presented no evidence that her guardians might abuse her if she consulted them, thus her burden becomes much more difficult to establish a level of maturity entitling her to be an emancipated minor. She failed to meet that burden.

She will now have to seek the consent of her legal guardian.

The issue in this case is not whether or not she can have an abortion, the issue is whether she can get an abortion without the consent of her parents or guardian. She presented no evidence that her guardians might abuse her if she consulted them, thus her burden becomes much more difficult to establish a level of maturity entitling her to be an emancipated minor. She failed to meet that burden.

Exactly. I got schooled a few pages back - but thank you. :)

They can't afford to have kids, so they should kill them in the womb?

That's class warfare, isn't it?

It is. And it was one the goals of their goddess Sanger.

Doubt they know it.
Abortion propaganda is actually an old Malthusian tool, even if Malthusians of the XXI century put different makeup on it.

Her legal guardians won't let her abort because they are crazy religious anti abortion freaks.

Her legal guardians won't let her abort because they are crazy religious anti abortion freaks.

You keep saying things you don't know.

Neb. high court nixes teen's request for abortion - Houston Chronicle

Bataillon rejected the girl's request, saying that for the purpose of her case, her foster parents would serve as her guardians — even though, under Nebraska law, the department is considered the guardian of wards. Bataillon also found that the girl had not shown she was mature enough to make the decision to seek an abortion.

Mahern appealed the girl's case, saying Bataillon failed to recognize the exception for abuse in Nebraska's parental consent law. She also said Bataillon should have recused himself because he was not impartial, as evidenced by his asking the girl if she knew that, "When you have the abortion, it's going to kill the child inside you."

"Probably the most disturbing aspect of this case was the judge's treatment of this young lady, referring to killing her baby," Mahern said Friday. "Who talks to a distressed 16-year-old girl like that?"

Court records found online make reference to a Peter Bataillon who served in the 1980s on a committee for Metro Right to Life, an Omaha anti-abortion group.

Bataillon did not immediately return a message Friday seeking comment on whether he had ever served on a committee for that or any other anti-abortion group.

Under an expedited process, the Nebraska Supreme Court upheld Bataillon's ruling in August but did not issue a public opinion on it until Friday.

So her foster parents are not religious?

From my most recent link;

The girl, who is not named in the opinion, was living with foster parents this year when a juvenile court terminated the parental rights of her biological parents, who had physically abused and neglected her. In a closed hearing this summer, she told Douglas County District Judge Peter Bataillon she was 10 weeks pregnant and asked for a court order allowing an abortion. She said she would not be able to financially support a child and feared she might lose her foster placement if her foster parents, whom she described as having strong religious beliefs, learned of her pregnancy.

From my most recent link;

The girl, who is not named in the opinion, was living with foster parents this year when a juvenile court terminated the parental rights of her biological parents, who had physically abused and neglected her. In a closed hearing this summer, she told Douglas County District Judge Peter Bataillon she was 10 weeks pregnant and asked for a court order allowing an abortion. She said she would not be able to financially support a child and feared she might lose her foster placement if her foster parents, whom she described as having strong religious beliefs, learned of her pregnancy.

Hello.

Forum List

Back