You guys can stop already

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.

You "know" the election was rigged?

Question: do you think the Republicans are honest and pure, or were they just worse cheaters than the Democrats?
Second question: if the election was rigged, why did the Democrats lose House seats and are looking to potentially concede the Senate to Republicans again?

If there's evidence of voter fraud, find it and prosecute the crap out of those who did it. But this is sounding like a very strangely incompetent yet successful kind of election rigging.

The fraud accusations are in locations controlled by local democrats, who's house seats are locks for the democrats, what were they going to do, pad a 90%-10% house election even further?

The Georgia Senate races were impacted by one being a special election, and the plethora of candidates in the race.

To me, the fraud won't be provable during the electoral certification window, but say all of it comes out in the next 6 months and there is enough fraud found to put Biden's win in doubt, what happens then?

1/2 the country is currently not trusting the election process, and the other half doesn't care about the election process because their guy won.
"and the other half doesn't care about the election process because their guy won."

Well that's utter bullshit. What the "other half" doesn't care about is half the country crying about fraud, not that there was fraud. There's been only one case of fraud proven so far in this election. And that was by a Republican who requested a mail-in ballot for his dead mother.

You guys are just sore losers who are struggling to deal with your loser of a one-term president who wants to be führer.

Calling it like I see it. If Trump was as evil as you said he was, then any means necessary ( a fucking anthem for your side) is justified.

And your "but but but one insignificant case" bullshit can go pound sand. The Penn lawsuit lists 10 things that are violations of election law. Those could have had an impact on who wins Penn.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not one of those "10 things" have been proven. They're nothing but accusations at this point. Führer Trump was accused of raping 12 and 13 year old girls, does that make it true since it was only an accusation? To date, there's one case of actual voter fraud. A Republican who tried to vote for his dead mother.

Why is the standard that they have to be proven right now? The accusations have been made. But you will fucking ignore them because it suits you.

Only 1??

Texas Charges Social Worker With 134 Felony Counts Involving Election Fraud | The Daily Wire

You got what you want, and you don't have the balls to admit you don't care how you got it. A little fraud is nothing to a person with no scruples.
I ignore them because there's no evidence. Case in point, days ago some Republican spit out the name of a dead person who voted. So I checked ... couldn't find an obit for that person nor could I find anyone with that name in the area he claimed she was from. My search isn't exhaustive but was somewhat extensive. So I personally don't believe that was an actual case of fraud as there was no information given to prove it was true. That was compounded, days later, when the right was claiming there were 14,000 dead people who voted. Several news outlets independently tested the list of names given. None were found to be actual cases of dead people voting. Granted, not all names were checked. A small sample was investigated and 100% of the sample proved to be false.

So there are all sorts of claims of fraud being levied. Many, if not most, have already been debunked by Internet Sherlocks. There was one where a woman said a van drop off ballots in the middle of the night. The right jumped on that like white on rice. Turns out, she saw nothing. Someone told her that. That didn't stop the right from pointing to her as a witness, claiming fraud. Then a video surfaced of a guy dragging a red wagon with a box in it into the where ballot counting was taking place. That of course solidified the rights' claims of fraud. Then that story morphed into not only did they drop off a box of ballots, but they were 100% for Biden. Turned out, it wasn't a ballot box in that red wagon ... it was camera equipment.

So are there actual cases of fraud? Probably. A small amount of fraud occurs in many, if not all, presidential elections. There's been no proof of any fraud so wide spread, it's going to change the outcome of this election. And until there's actual proof, these claims are meaningless. The right is going to accept whatever they hear about any fraud, no matter what is reported. The left is going to ignore whatever they hear about any fraud, no matter what is reported. The courts will hopefully sort it out. And that is Impeached Trump's right. He's got 32 days to go.

You're dealing with folks that didn't use evidence to come up with their 'fraud' claims. Why do you think they'd care about the factual veracity of claims that they never checked to begin with?

These are people running on pure emotion, trying to self-soothe with conspiracy binkies they are suckling like mad. As the alternative is to man up and face the hard truth:

They lost.

And they can't do that. They're delicate folks. They'd prefer to cling to a comforting lie than deal with a hard truth.

Coming from people that treated every "anonymous source" from the white house when they trashed trump as gospel, that is fucking comical.

And yet we can accept election results without elaborate birther conspiracies or empty accusations of fraud everytime we don't like the results.

Speaking of comical.......did you guys ever find evidence of the '3 million illegals that voted for Hillary' in 2016?

And for a good chuckle.....what was the findings of the 'Election Integrity Commission' again? Nothing? Are you sure?

And what was the evidence to back republican claims of voter fraud in 2018? Did Trump's DOJ or FBI ever find anything to back that up? No?

But this time its different, huh?

Like you accepted the results of the 2016 election.

I accepted the 2016 election. I wasn't happy with it. But I'm an adult. I have to deal with things I don't like. Especially when outvoted in a democracy.

If only conservatives could manage the same. Instead, they clung to one baseless conspiracy after another.....birther conspiracies, '3 million illegals voting for Hillary in 2016', 'rampant voter fraud in 2018'......all backed by nothing.

And shocker, here we are in 2020.....and conservatives continue to suckle at the 'election fraud' binkie that they use to self-soothe when the results of an election doesn't go their way.

1. We aren't a democracy, we are a constitutional republic.

2. The Presidency was designed to represent the will of a population weighed vote of the States, not of the people.

Given that Biden is leading in BOTH the electoral vote and the popular vote, what does this have to do with conspiratorial tantrums your ilk are throwing regarding Trump's failure?

And at what point do you guys just man up and accept the difficult truth of your loss over the comfortable lies of whatever conspiracy you're telling yourself this week?
if you took time to find out whats really happening instead of lying you would do a lot better backing your POV,,,

And by 'really happening', you mean whatever youtube video you just watched with your mouth open.....instead of the actual election results?

There's a reason why the horseshit that Trump's feeding you about 'election fraud' doesn't match what his lawyers are admitting in court. In court, Trump's lawyers acknowledge that there's no evidence of fraud. In court, Trump's lawyers admit that no, Republican observers weren't barred from watching the counts..

That's why I go with the evidence.

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.

Question: do you think the Republicans are honest and pure, or were they just worse cheaters than the Democrats?
Second question: if the election was rigged, why did the Democrats lose House seats and are looking to potentially concede the Senate to Republicans again?

If there's evidence of voter fraud, find it and prosecute the crap out of those who did it. But this is sounding like a very strangely incompetent yet successful kind of election rigging.

The fraud accusations are in locations controlled by local democrats, who's house seats are locks for the democrats, what were they going to do, pad a 90%-10% house election even further?

The Georgia Senate races were impacted by one being a special election, and the plethora of candidates in the race.

To me, the fraud won't be provable during the electoral certification window, but say all of it comes out in the next 6 months and there is enough fraud found to put Biden's win in doubt, what happens then?

1/2 the country is currently not trusting the election process, and the other half doesn't care about the election process because their guy won.
"and the other half doesn't care about the election process because their guy won."

Well that's utter bullshit. What the "other half" doesn't care about is half the country crying about fraud, not that there was fraud. There's been only one case of fraud proven so far in this election. And that was by a Republican who requested a mail-in ballot for his dead mother.

You guys are just sore losers who are struggling to deal with your loser of a one-term president who wants to be führer.

Calling it like I see it. If Trump was as evil as you said he was, then any means necessary ( a fucking anthem for your side) is justified.

And your "but but but one insignificant case" bullshit can go pound sand. The Penn lawsuit lists 10 things that are violations of election law. Those could have had an impact on who wins Penn.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not one of those "10 things" have been proven. They're nothing but accusations at this point. Führer Trump was accused of raping 12 and 13 year old girls, does that make it true since it was only an accusation? To date, there's one case of actual voter fraud. A Republican who tried to vote for his dead mother.

Why is the standard that they have to be proven right now? The accusations have been made. But you will fucking ignore them because it suits you.

Only 1??

Texas Charges Social Worker With 134 Felony Counts Involving Election Fraud | The Daily Wire

You got what you want, and you don't have the balls to admit you don't care how you got it. A little fraud is nothing to a person with no scruples.
I ignore them because there's no evidence. Case in point, days ago some Republican spit out the name of a dead person who voted. So I checked ... couldn't find an obit for that person nor could I find anyone with that name in the area he claimed she was from. My search isn't exhaustive but was somewhat extensive. So I personally don't believe that was an actual case of fraud as there was no information given to prove it was true. That was compounded, days later, when the right was claiming there were 14,000 dead people who voted. Several news outlets independently tested the list of names given. None were found to be actual cases of dead people voting. Granted, not all names were checked. A small sample was investigated and 100% of the sample proved to be false.

So there are all sorts of claims of fraud being levied. Many, if not most, have already been debunked by Internet Sherlocks. There was one where a woman said a van drop off ballots in the middle of the night. The right jumped on that like white on rice. Turns out, she saw nothing. Someone told her that. That didn't stop the right from pointing to her as a witness, claiming fraud. Then a video surfaced of a guy dragging a red wagon with a box in it into the where ballot counting was taking place. That of course solidified the rights' claims of fraud. Then that story morphed into not only did they drop off a box of ballots, but they were 100% for Biden. Turned out, it wasn't a ballot box in that red wagon ... it was camera equipment.

So are there actual cases of fraud? Probably. A small amount of fraud occurs in many, if not all, presidential elections. There's been no proof of any fraud so wide spread, it's going to change the outcome of this election. And until there's actual proof, these claims are meaningless. The right is going to accept whatever they hear about any fraud, no matter what is reported. The left is going to ignore whatever they hear about any fraud, no matter what is reported. The courts will hopefully sort it out. And that is Impeached Trump's right. He's got 32 days to go.

You're dealing with folks that didn't use evidence to come up with their 'fraud' claims. Why do you think they'd care about the factual veracity of claims that they never checked to begin with?

These are people running on pure emotion, trying to self-soothe with conspiracy binkies they are suckling like mad. As the alternative is to man up and face the hard truth:

They lost.

And they can't do that. They're delicate folks. They'd prefer to cling to a comforting lie than deal with a hard truth.

Coming from people that treated every "anonymous source" from the white house when they trashed trump as gospel, that is fucking comical.

And yet we can accept election results without elaborate birther conspiracies or empty accusations of fraud everytime we don't like the results.

Speaking of comical.......did you guys ever find evidence of the '3 million illegals that voted for Hillary' in 2016?

And for a good chuckle.....what was the findings of the 'Election Integrity Commission' again? Nothing? Are you sure?

And what was the evidence to back republican claims of voter fraud in 2018? Did Trump's DOJ or FBI ever find anything to back that up? No?

I accepted the 2016 election. I wasn't happy with it. But I'm an adult. I have to deal with things I don't like. Especially when outvoted in a democracy.

If only conservatives could manage the same. Instead, they clung to one baseless conspiracy after another.....birther conspiracies, '3 million illegals voting for Hillary in 2016', 'rampant voter fraud in 2018'......all backed by nothing.

And shocker, here we are in 2020.....and conservatives continue to suckle at the 'election fraud' binkie that they use to self-soothe when the results of an election doesn't go their way.

2. The Presidency was designed to represent the will of a population weighed vote of the States, not of the people.

Given that Biden is leading in BOTH the electoral vote and the popular vote, what does this have to do with conspiratorial tantrums your ilk are throwing regarding Trump's failure?

And at what point do you guys just man up and accept the difficult truth of your loss over the comfortable lies of whatever conspiracy you're telling yourself this week?
if you took time to find out whats really happening instead of lying you would do a lot better backing your POV,,,

And by 'really happening', you mean whatever youtube video you just watched with your mouth open.....instead of the actual election results?

There's a reason why the horseshit that Trump's feeding you about 'election fraud' doesn't match what his lawyers are admitting in court. In court, Trump's lawyers acknowledge that there's no evidence of fraud. In court, Trump's lawyers admit that no, Republican observers weren't barred from watching the counts.

Why the disparity? Because if Trump's lawyers lie in court, there are consequences. They could lose their licenses.

While Trump can lie to your face and make up whatever he lies all day long with no consequence.

see there ya go again misquoting whats being said and done,,,

please keep talking its funny to watch you spin,,

did you find those ten words youve been promising to post???

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

There's a reason why the horseshit that Trump's feeding you about 'election fraud' doesn't match what his lawyers are admitting in court. In court, Trump's lawyers acknowledge that there's no evidence of fraud. In court, Trump's lawyers admit that no, Republican observers weren't barred from watching the counts.

Why the disparity? Because if Trump's lawyers lie in court, there are consequences. They could lose their licenses.

While Trump can lie to your face and make up whatever he lies all day long with no consequence.

Are you sure? Because here are Trump's lawyers....here are the actual quotes:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

So much for Trump's claim of 'fraud'. His own lawyers admit that no, there is no fraud.

Now for the empty claim that Republican observers were barred from watching the ballot count.

"At the city’s federal courthouse on Thursday evening, attorneys for Trump asked a judge to issue an emergency order to stop the count, alleging that all Republican observers had been barred.
Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had “a nonzero number of people in the room,” leaving Diamond audibly exasperated.
“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George W. Bush. Denying Trump’s request, Diamond struck a deal for 60 observers from each party to be allowed inside. "

So these are Trump's own lawyers in court....contradicting him. Why the disparity between what Trump says in public about fraud, and what his lawyers admit to in court?

Easy: there's no consequences if Trump lies to your face in public.

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

So much for Trump's claim of 'fraud'. His own lawyers admit that no, there is no fraud.

Now for the empty claim that Republican observers were barred from watching the ballot count.

"At the city’s federal courthouse on Thursday evening, attorneys for Trump asked a judge to issue an emergency order to stop the count, alleging that all Republican observers had been barred.
Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had “a nonzero number of people in the room,” leaving Diamond audibly exasperated.
“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George W. Bush. Denying Trump’s request, Diamond struck a deal for 60 observers from each party to be allowed inside. "

So these are Trump's own lawyers in court....contradicting him. Why the disparity between what Trump says in public about fraud, and what his lawyers admit to in court?

but trump isnt claiming fraud,,,

but you go ahead and stay focused on fraud,,,

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, you sweet, summer child.

"If you count the legal votes, I easy win. If you count the illegal votes, they can try and steal the election from us. "
"There’s absolutely no legitimate reason why they would not want to have people watching this process, because if it’s straight, they should be proud of it. Instead, they’re trying obviously to commit fraud. There’s no question about that."
"To the best of my knowledge, votes should be in by Election Day, and they didn’t do that. Democrat officials never believed they could win this election honestly, I really believe that. That’s why they did the mail-in ballots, where there’s tremendous corruption and fraud going on."
"We think there’s going to be a lot of litigation because we have so much evidence, so much proof, and it’s going to end up perhaps at the highest court in the land, we’ll see. But we think there’ll be a lot of litigation because we can’t have an election stolen by like this."

But you're still going to argue that Trump hasn't claimed there is fraud?

Well bless your heart.

Last edited:

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

Not according to Trump supporters. Trump can claim fraud and a stolen election repeatedly, on national television....

.....and they'll still insist it never happened if they're told to..

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

fraud has many aspects,, hes talking about individual vote fraud,,,

Last edited:

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

fraud has many meanings,, hes talking about individual vote fraud,,,

That's not what Trump said. This is what Trump said:

"If you count the legal votes, I easy win. If you count the illegal votes, they can try and steal the election from us. "
"There’s absolutely no legitimate reason why they would not want to have people watching this process, because if it’s straight, they should be proud of it. Instead, they’re trying obviously to commit fraud. There’s no question about that."
"To the best of my knowledge, votes should be in by Election Day, and they didn’t do that. Democrat officials never believed they could win this election honestly, I really believe that. That’s why they did the mail-in ballots, where there’s tremendous corruption and fraud going on."
"We think there’s going to be a lot of litigation because we have so much evidence, so much proof, and it’s going to end up perhaps at the highest court in the land, we’ll see. But we think there’ll be a lot of litigation because we can’t have an election stolen by like this."

But keep trying to pretend that Trump hasn't alleged fraud. It makes me giggle.

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

just wait for whats filed in court,,,

LOL

Only 1??

So do you use the term "Impeached Clinton" when you talk about him?

Also wall of text is wall of text.
"So do you use the term "Impeached Clinton" when you talk about him?"

Dumbfuck, acquittal doesn't erase an impeachment. :cuckoo:

And it's mind-boggling how you think Impeached Clinton was impeached but Impeached Trump wasn't. :cuckoo:

"Also wall of text is wall of text."

Sorry, I forgot about your undersized brain and low IQ. I'll try to use only single syllable words in the future and keep posts under 20 words for delicate comprehension abilities in the future.

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

LOLOL

Here's what happened in court ..

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

LOLOL

I can't say there was fraud and there probably wasn't. However, it is passing strange that during the first six hours or so, states were being called for one candidate or the other with no apparent change in pace (sometimes even before all the votes had been reported) and then all of a sudden everything went to a virtual standstill. Is it just a coincidence that at the time everything came to a standstill, that of the few states yet to be declared, most had Trump leading? Is it also just a coincidence that at this time it looked like Trump might actually win, albeit by a slim electoral margin?

I don't know. But even Democrats have to wonder about the irregular way this election transpired, even if only for the sake of academics.
Why is that strange? There were states which first counted in-person ballots, which heavily favored Trump -- then they counted mail-in ballots, which heavily favored Biden.

That in itself is strange. Why would in-person or mail-in ballots favor one or the other? More specifically, why did mail-in ballots favor Biden? Also, why were mail-in ballots not counted when they were mailed in?
Because Trump was telling his supporters to vote in person while Biden was telling his to vote by mail.

I understand why Trump why would would advise his supporters to vote in person - to help maintain election integrity. But why did Biden advise his supporters to vote by mail?
For many, they didn't want to be around others because of covid. I imagine for others, they didn't want to deal with the expected long lines. Speaking for myself, I didn't trust the voting machines; possibly, others felt that way as well.

So you didn't trust the machine yet you criticize Trump supporters for doubting the results?

I can't say there was fraud and there probably wasn't. However, it is passing strange that during the first six hours or so, states were being called for one candidate or the other with no apparent change in pace (sometimes even before all the votes had been reported) and then all of a sudden everything went to a virtual standstill. Is it just a coincidence that at the time everything came to a standstill, that of the few states yet to be declared, most had Trump leading? Is it also just a coincidence that at this time it looked like Trump might actually win, albeit by a slim electoral margin?

I don't know. But even Democrats have to wonder about the irregular way this election transpired, even if only for the sake of academics.

That's because the mail in, absentee, etc. ballots can't be counted until AFTER in person ballots are counted. You can thank your Republican governors and SOS for that.

Okay, but there's still the question as to why mail-in ballots favored Biden. It also begs the question as to why mail-in ballots favored Biden in all of the last four or five states. Why were so may Biden voters in multiple states unwilling to go to the polls?

Because of the coronavirus, duh.

Mail on ballots favored Biden, because many Democrats voted mail in instead in person. What is so hard about that.

Again, why were so may Biden voters in multiple states unwilling to go to the polls?

Again because of the coronavirus.
Also, if the majority of Biden votes were mail-in nationwide, then how did both New York and California - the two largest electoral states with a Democrat majority - get their mail-in ballots counted so quickly and declared for Biden so early in the election?

Because they could count them as soon as they came in.

If mail-in ballots are to be counted after in-person ballots and the majority of mail-ins favored Biden, New York and California should have been the last two states declared.

Depends on the state.

Sorry, but something just doesn't wash. If the pace of the ballot counting and reporting had remained relatively consistent then I (and we) probably wouldn't be asking these questions. For whatever reason, it appears that mail-in ballot counting became slower in states with fewer mail-in ballots.

Wow talk about following the herd.

The quote string got screwed up at some point so I'm putting your comments from your post in quoted italics and responding accordingly.

"Because of the coronavirus, duh."

Why was COVID a concern for Democrats during the election but not during the riots?

"Because they could count them as soon as they came in."

Then why did you tell me they had to be counted after the in-person ballots? And why were some states declared before all ballots were counted?

"Wow talk about following the herd."

Don't give me that "following the herd" bullshit. I never claimed there was fraud and even said there likely wasn't. All I'm doing is asking questions which is something everyone should do, especially for this election.

I'm not trying to speak for Superbadbrutha, but I thought I'd give my own answers to your questions.

Why was COVID a concern for Democrats during the election but not during the riots?

There was certainly some hypocrisy from Democrats when it comes to COVID and the protests and riots over perceived racial injustice. That said, I'd imagine that the vast majority of Democrat voters were never directly involved in the riots or protests.

Then why did you tell me they had to be counted after the in-person ballots? And why were some states declared before all ballots were counted?

States have different rules regarding how presidential electors are chosen. That includes differing rules about how and when votes are counted.

To this point I have seen almost nothing to indicate massive voter fraud occurred. Plenty of accusations, but a dearth of evidence. Of course, I'm not privy to any evidence unless it gets released publicly. It's possible there is plenty of evidence that the public doesn't yet have access to. It seems unlikely, particularly with the failures of the lawsuits so far put forward, but possible.

That's because the mail in, absentee, etc. ballots can't be counted until AFTER in person ballots are counted. You can thank your Republican governors and SOS for that.

Okay, but there's still the question as to why mail-in ballots favored Biden. It also begs the question as to why mail-in ballots favored Biden in all of the last four or five states. Why were so may Biden voters in multiple states unwilling to go to the polls?

Mail on ballots favored Biden, because many Democrats voted mail in instead in person. What is so hard about that.

Again, why were so may Biden voters in multiple states unwilling to go to the polls? Also, if the majority of Biden votes were mail-in nationwide, then how did both New York and California - the two largest electoral states with a Democrat majority - get their mail-in ballots counted so quickly and declared for Biden so early in the election?

If mail-in ballots are to be counted after in-person ballots and the majority of mail-ins favored Biden, New York and California should have been the last two states declared.

Sorry, but something just doesn't wash. If the pace of the ballot counting and reporting had remained relatively consistent then I (and we) probably wouldn't be asking these questions. For whatever reason, it appears that mail-in ballot counting became slower in states with fewer mail-in ballots.
You never heard of COVID-19? Democrats want to be safe.

Apparently this doesn't include rioters.

LOL

Only 1??

They lost.

Um yea it is.

LOLOL

Don't waste my time with non-sequiturs.

Why is that strange? There were states which first counted in-person ballots, which heavily favored Trump -- then they counted mail-in ballots, which heavily favored Biden.

That in itself is strange. Why would in-person or mail-in ballots favor one or the other? More specifically, why did mail-in ballots favor Biden? Also, why were mail-in ballots not counted when they were mailed in?
Because Trump was telling his supporters to vote in person while Biden was telling his to vote by mail.

I understand why Trump why would would advise his supporters to vote in person - to help maintain election integrity. But why did Biden advise his supporters to vote by mail?
For many, they didn't want to be around others because of covid. I imagine for others, they didn't want to deal with the expected long lines. Speaking for myself, I didn't trust the voting machines; possibly, others felt that way as well.

So you didn't trust the machine yet you criticize Trump supporters for doubting the results?
Because just about every claim of fraud they've levied was either debunked or was made with no proof.

Forum List

Back