You guys can stop already

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.
What do you mean when you say people are going to the graveyard? Are you planning on murdering someone?

He is a very violent and volatile man.

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.
View attachment 414197
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCSX693/?tag=ff0d01-20

Stock up; someone as dumb as you will need them.

View attachment 414197
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCSX693/?tag=ff0d01-20

Stock up; someone as dumb as you will need them.
The GOP can go to court all they want, that's legal. But so far, nothing has stuck, and it doesn't look like anything major will. So we'll see. I'm a Libertarian, so my party lost, as usual, so no crying here. You can have the whole lot.

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that.

Yes, yes, you'll be raving out your fraudulent butthurt conspiracy theories on your deathbeds, still enraged that your fascist coup didn't pan out.

Nobody cares. You're just a hopelessly brainwashed authoritarian lackey. We know we can't turn you away from the path of whimpering butthurt and treason, so we won't try. We're just going to laugh at you and marginalize you, to limit the harm you do to the nation and to decent people.

who did???
Trump did silly. He was ahead in the counting just after midnight so he decided to declare victory.
got a link???
got any credible sources???
Obviously.

Roger that.

Take heart, have faith. Remember who and what our President is and represents. A high ranking Catholic archbishop just sent a second letter to POTUS laying it all our for him . . . the price mankind will pay if he concedes. Evil gets off on our self-doubt more than from any other source. The guilty, the wicked among us NEED Trump to fall so they do not have to face their own reflections. Think about that for a moment. Think about the moment in time we're verging on. A reckoning will come either way. The democrats have been begging and pleading for an authoritarian smackdown. Trump may or may not be the one to administer it, but it will come. I feel the call as well. It bites deep and won't let up. However, to go that route now is to give Them exactly what they want most; our doom.

Abp. Viganò warns Trump about ‘Great Reset’ plot to ‘subdue humanity,’ destroy freedom

It's typical of the left to solely focus on the immediate results without ever seeing the serious consequences that inevitably follow their dumb decisions.
What’s funny is that Trump focuses on the early results of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin when he declared victory and ignored the millions of absentee ballots that needed to be counted.
Progs are to detrimental to themselves and others. And for some reason everyone has to be the same way. A good percentage of you have never suffered in life and do not know what it is. You live the privilege of privilege and want to deny others to do the same and have their own beliefs while at it. None of you believe in the cause enough to give up your wealth to the unfortunate. You can start by slowing down on purchasing capitalist clothing enmasse. Then purchase lower cost vehicles and live in more spartan dwellings while you jettison your wealth to those who need it. This is more then that. This is for totalitarian world government.

To me, the fraud won't be provable during the electoral certification window, but say all of it comes out in the next 6 months and there is enough fraud found to put Biden's win in doubt, what happens then?
Red Wave in 2022.

To let this go is to say a final good-bye to election integrity.

You "know" the election was rigged?
If there's evidence of voter fraud, find it and prosecute the crap out of those who did it. But this is sounding like a very strangely incompetent yet successful kind of election rigging.
WE WILL, dude.

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.
The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes.
“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

Hell, there is already enough from just the canvasing to toss out about 3% of Biden'
s fake votes and flip MI back to Trump.

Then Trump will have DOJ nail these bastards for good.

1605089391877.png

To me, the fraud won't be provable during the electoral certification window, but say all of it comes out in the next 6 months and there is enough fraud found to put Biden's win in doubt, what happens then?

Same thing that happened when we found out about all the Russian Shenanigans in 2016. Not a fucking thing.

Biden won by 5 million votes. There's no doubt about his win. All other things being equal, that's really kind of the only thing that should count.

You "know" the election was rigged?
If there's evidence of voter fraud, find it and prosecute the crap out of those who did it. But this is sounding like a very strangely incompetent yet successful kind of election rigging.
WE WILL, dude.

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.
The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes.
“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

Hell, there is already enough from just the canvasing to toss out about 3% of Biden'
s fake votes and flip MI back to Trump.

Then Trump will have DOJ nail these bastards for good.

View attachment 414588

We? Are you part of the DoJ or something? :p

Forum List

Back