You guys can stop already

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, oh lord, another future mass murderer on USMB. I think your gonna be the second one spotted here that went off the rail and murdered ppl...just hope the FBI and homeland security, what's left of it anyways is listening....would you do us all a favor before you go bat shit crazy.....don't leave a suicide note on FB

To me, the fraud won't be provable during the electoral certification window, but say all of it comes out in the next 6 months and there is enough fraud found to put Biden's win in doubt, what happens then?

Same thing that happened when we found out about all the Russian Shenanigans in 2016. Not a fucking thing.

Biden won by 5 million votes. There's no doubt about his win. All other things being equal, that's really kind of the only thing that should count.

Russia didn't do anything to the voting PROCESS, they just tried to influence people.

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.

I absolutely agree! ^^^:thup:

this

-"The media thinks they are the legal system and their propaganda is the law. They think they decide what is fraud and what isn't. Or who wins elections and who doesn't. They have no legal power of any kind and it kills them. All they can do is print their fantasies, but it won't change the rulings of the court. "-

It will be fine. Trump wins! :clap:

I don't think anyone expects Trumpsters to let it go. We've been expecting this. He told us it was coming.

Trump is the victim. American elections are rigged. Deep State. Commies. Venezuela. Hitler.

Let's just hope he doesn't cause permanent damage here.

You already have.

I don't think anyone expects Trumpsters to let it go. We've been expecting this. He told us it was coming.

Trump is the victim. American elections are rigged. Deep State. Commies. Venezuela. Hitler.

Let's just hope he doesn't cause permanent damage here.
Surely, taking the time to audit and make sure all legal votes are properly counted is not going to cause "permanent damage" right?

Really, what we're seeing is an attempt to shame us all into NOT doing an audit.

We're doing a fucking audit. Get used to it.

(watch all these "glitches" keep popping up, miraculously--people trying to avoid prosecution)

It's typical of the left to solely focus on the immediate results without ever seeing the serious consequences that inevitably follow their dumb decisions.
What’s funny is that Trump focuses on the early results of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin when he declared victory and ignored the millions of absentee ballots that needed to be counted.

You are ignoring the fact that counting stopped and that it was Mail-In ballots were then counted. Not absentee. Stop lying.

Russia didn't do anything to the voting PROCESS, they just tried to influence people.

First, I don't think the government would fess up and admit that the Russians hacked the process even if they did.

Secondly, there was no fraud in this election.

Thirdly, we're doing an audit. After that is completed, the rightful winner will be president (for another 4 years).

First, I don't think the government would fess up and admit that the Russians hacked the process even if they did.

Secondly, there was no fraud in this election.

Thirdly, we're doing an audit. After that is completed, the rightful winner will be president (for another 4 years).

It's unlikely that the results are going to change. You should prepare yourself for 4 years (if he makes it that long) of Biden gaffes. On the plus side, he'll probably tweet a whole lot less. :lol:

1605164677709.png

You are ignoring the fact that counting stopped and that it was Mail-In ballots were then counted. Not absentee. Stop lying.

1) Mail in ballots and absentee ballots are the same thing.
2) Yes, they stopped counting after a certain point. PEOPLE GET TIRED. They need sleep. It usually takes several days to get a complete and accurate count.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, oh lord, another future mass murderer on USMB. I think your gonna be the second one spotted here that went off the rail and murdered ppl...just hope the FBI and homeland security, what's left of it anyways is listening....would you do us all a favor before you go bat shit crazy.....don't leave a suicide note on FB
They've been whipped up into an absolute frenzy in their alternate universe. They literally think this is freedom & riches vs. communism & death, and nothing is going to change their minds. There is no talking to them.

2) Yes, they stopped counting after a certain point. PEOPLE GET TIRED. They need sleep. It usually takes several days to get a complete and accurate count.

Mail-in and absentee ballots are not the same thing. Mail In ballots are something completely brand new that the Democrats pushed for in 2020. Mail-In Ballots are sent on an unsolicited basis to a recipient based solely on a registration list. Absentee ballots- which is how I voted - is initiated by the voter, not the government. Big difference because with absentee ballot, there is a trail and extra step that the voter is alive, living in the district, and is only voting once.

Mail-in and absentee ballots are not the same thing. Mail In ballots are something completely brand new that the Democrats pushed for in 2020. Mail-In Ballots are sent on an unsolicited basis to a recipient based solely on a registration list. Absentee ballots- which is how I voted - is initiated by the voter, not the government. Big difference because with absentee ballot, there is a trail and extra step that the voter is alive, living in the district, and is only voting once.

There's a trail on mail in ballots... They are mailed out to a specific person, a specific person mails them back.

If Mail in ballots were good enough for you and Trump, they are good enough for the rest of us.

If the election was rigged why did so many Republicans win House and Senate seats?

Forum List

Back