You guys can stop already

It's typical of the left to solely focus on the immediate results without ever seeing the serious consequences that inevitably follow their dumb decisions. Thinking they can cheat their way to a win in a fraudulent national election & not seeing what this will mean for them is just the most obvious & egregious example.
DT gave them the rope to hang themselves with

It seems that this is part 2 of Harry Reid dropping the filibuster - that bit him in the ass for Generation.
This won't be any better for them

Mail-in and absentee ballots are not the same thing. Mail In ballots are something completely brand new that the Democrats pushed for in 2020. Mail-In Ballots are sent on an unsolicited basis to a recipient based solely on a registration list. Absentee ballots- which is how I voted - is initiated by the voter, not the government. Big difference because with absentee ballot, there is a trail and extra step that the voter is alive, living in the district, and is only voting once.

There's a trail on mail in ballots... They are mailed out to a specific person, a specific person mails them back.

If Mail in ballots were good enough for you and Trump, they are good enough for the rest of us.

They are mailed out to a specific person based on a registration list. There is no verification the person is alive and living in the district. Again, I did absentee voting and believed the President did the same. Absentee voting is not the same as Mail-in voting.

You are ignoring the fact that counting stopped and that it was Mail-In ballots were then counted. Not absentee. Stop lying.

1) Mail in ballots and absentee ballots are the same thing.
2) Yes, they stopped counting after a certain point. PEOPLE GET TIRED. They need sleep. It usually takes several days to get a complete and accurate count.

Mail-in and absentee ballots are not the same thing. Mail In ballots are something completely brand new that the Democrats pushed for in 2020. Mail-In Ballots are sent on an unsolicited basis to a recipient based solely on a registration list. Absentee ballots- which is how I voted - is initiated by the voter, not the government. Big difference because with absentee ballot, there is a trail and extra step that the voter is alive, living in the district, and is only voting once.

You are ignoring the fact that counting stopped and that it was Mail-In ballots were then counted. Not absentee. Stop lying.

2) Yes, they stopped counting after a certain point. PEOPLE GET TIRED. They need sleep. It usually takes several days to get a complete and accurate count.

Thank you for the historical piece on Absentee Mail voting. Now, show us how and when Mail In voting whereby the government sent unsolicited ballots based solely on registration lists prior to 2020?

There's a trail on mail in ballots... They are mailed out to a specific person, a specific person mails them back.

If Mail in ballots were good enough for you and Trump, they are good enough for the rest of us.

They are mailed out to a specific person based on a registration list. There is no verification the person is alive and living in the district. Again, I did absentee voting and believed the President did the same. Absentee voting is not the same as Mail-in voting.

Sad to say
They can not understand that.

can anybody explain how the ballots were rigged when (R) senators & reps, some on the SAME ballot as donny weren't rigged?

I don't care if they give it to trump again...I've endured his 4 years just like I've endured all the rest. Imbeciles think it's soooooi important.

Thank you for the historical piece on Absentee Mail voting. Now, show us how and when Mail In voting whereby the government sent unsolicited ballots based solely on registration lists prior to 2020?

Show me where we have had a pandemic going on during an election year as we have in 2020.

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.

You "know" the election was rigged?

Question: do you think the Republicans are honest and pure, or were they just worse cheaters than the Democrats?
Second question: if the election was rigged, why did the Democrats lose House seats and are looking to potentially concede the Senate to Republicans again?

If there's evidence of voter fraud, find it and prosecute the crap out of those who did it. But this is sounding like a very strangely incompetent yet successful kind of election rigging.

The fraud accusations are in locations controlled by local democrats, who's house seats are locks for the democrats, what were they going to do, pad a 90%-10% house election even further?

The Georgia Senate races were impacted by one being a special election, and the plethora of candidates in the race.

To me, the fraud won't be provable during the electoral certification window, but say all of it comes out in the next 6 months and there is enough fraud found to put Biden's win in doubt, what happens then?

1/2 the country is currently not trusting the election process, and the other half doesn't care about the election process because their guy won.
"and the other half doesn't care about the election process because their guy won."

Well that's utter bullshit. What the "other half" doesn't care about is half the country crying about fraud, not that there was fraud. There's been only one case of fraud proven so far in this election. And that was by a Republican who requested a mail-in ballot for his dead mother.

You guys are just sore losers who are struggling to deal with your loser of a one-term president who wants to be führer.

Show me where we have had a pandemic going on during an election year as we have in 2020.

1918 there was a pandemic in an election year. Elected a President without the government sending out unsolicited ballots. Also managed through it without the likes of ANTIFA and BLM rioting and burning our cities down during a pandemic.

Cool meme bro

EmoIiScXUAIYH8J.jpg

I don't think anyone expects Trumpsters to let it go. We've been expecting this. He told us it was coming.

Trump is the victim. American elections are rigged. Deep State. Commies. Venezuela. Hitler.

Let's just hope he doesn't cause permanent damage here.
Too late...that damage is permanent and it will be the SOP for future Republican national elections...

1918 there was a pandemic in an election year. Elected a President without the government sending out unsolicited ballots. Also managed through it without the likes of ANTIFA and BLM rioting and burning our cities down during a pandemic.

See technology is way more advanced in 2020 than it was in 1918 or are you saying it was better in 1918. This is just sour grapes for Trump Humpers because Trump didn't win.

Leftist fraudsters are good at committing crimes and treason and then covering their tracks. This election was the deep state and Democrats in full action using the Covid crisis to defraud the American people. The question is can Trump sufficiently prove enough fraud in front of the courts to get them to issue a full audit (not recount) of the states in question. These are all Democrat run cities with a history of decades of election fraud.

What do you mean when you say people are going to the graveyard? Are you planning on murdering someone?
When people kill or are killed in a war fighting for their country it's not murder there are simply casualties of war.

It's typical of the left to solely focus on the immediate results without ever seeing the serious consequences that inevitably follow their dumb decisions. Thinking they can cheat their way to a win in a fraudulent national election & not seeing what this will mean for them is just the most obvious & egregious example.
DT gave them the rope to hang themselves with
Wow, the utter lack of self awareness in this post is absolutely EPIC!

To me, the fraud won't be provable during the electoral certification window, but say all of it comes out in the next 6 months and there is enough fraud found to put Biden's win in doubt, what happens then?
Red Wave in 2022.
pfffft

What makes you think that the cheatery won't get worse than this time around?

What do you mean when you say people are going to the graveyard? Are you planning on murdering someone?
When people kill or are killed in a war fighting for their country it's not murder there are simply casualties of war.
The "war" is a figment of your imagination. You have never been in a war and never put anyone in a grave. You are just an internet liar and bullshider.

Forum List

Back