"You Have No Choice But To Vote For Me"

Somebody tell Trump people are not showing up to his rallies,rallies not full lol
View attachment 274712

Wow, you Communists used to have people talented in Photoshop.

That looks like a two year old did it...

iu

Cry, stupid fuck.
It's hard to understand people who suck up to a Putin admirer like Trump and a Kim Jong Un lover like Trump calling their enemies Communists. And as for fascists..Trump even LOOKS like Benito as much as he acts like him.

It's hard to understand you Conspiracy whack jobs, even after your humiliating defeat, you just keep lying. You Stalinist seem to think that if you just lie hard enough, you can change reality to fit your lies.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

You and your filthy party have been flat out lying from day one, on until today.
It's hard to understand you Conspiracy whack jobs, even after your humiliating defeat, you just keep lying. You Stalinist seem to think that if you just lie hard enough, you can change reality to fit your lies.
Ok, help me figure out what this...
"It's hard to understand people who suck up to a Putin admirer like Trump and a Kim Jong Un lover like Trump calling their enemies Communists. And as for fascists..Trump even LOOKS like Benito as much as he acts like him." (post #52)
..has to do with conspiracy theories. It is a response to being called a Commie by apostles of a Putin-admirer. And being called fascist by admirers of a guy that could play Mussolini in an Oliver Stone movie.

So, there never was a Russia connection, never was any "Putin" shit, other than Obama giving him blow jobs for 8 years. Yet you still lie as if your stupid conspiracy theory had been true.

I get that you Communists are pathological liars, but I suspect you to be delusional as well. You can't accept reality, so you live in a fantasy.
Isn't this the point where you bring up Hillary's Emails and Obama's book advances?

So, there never was a Russia connection, never was any "Putin" shit, other than Obama giving him blow jobs for 8 years. Yet you still lie as if your stupid conspiracy theory had been true.
Why you expect anybody to believe or even respect your opinions when you make up crap like this is way beyond me. Your body must pump pure acid...yer gonna burn out from the inside.

It's not my opinion. I posted the Mueller report.

There never was any Russia connection, Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe made it up as "plan b" in case Trump was elected. It never was anything more than treason by the deep state and the DNC.
OMG!!

Why you expect anybody to believe or even respect your opinions when you make up crap like this is way beyond me. Your body must pump pure acid...yer gonna burn out from the inside.

It's not my opinion. I posted the Mueller report.

There never was any Russia connection, Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe made it up as "plan b" in case Trump was elected. It never was anything more than treason by the deep state and the DNC.
OMG!!

You really think that will work, stupid?

Text-from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page (Andy is Andrew McCabe): "I want to believe the path u threw out 4 consideration in Andy's office-that there's no way he gets elected-but I'm afraid we can't take that risk.It's like an insurance policy in unlikely event u die be4 you're 40"

Retard.

Somebody tell Trump people are not showing up to his rallies,rallies not full lol
View attachment 274712

Nice fake. The cut-out border is clear on the lectern, and his hair.

Actually it isn't fake but you don't realize it because Trump got you brain whipped aka mind controlled.

It's fake, obvious to anyone who uses such software.

Remember I keep saying Trump supporters are brain washed I just proved it.

He was having a ball last night.....best rally of the year so far.

View attachment 274712

Nice fake. The cut-out border is clear on the lectern, and his hair.

Actually it isn't fake but you don't realize it because Trump got you brain whipped aka mind controlled.

It's fake, obvious to anyone who uses such software.

Remember I keep saying Trump supporters are brain washed I just proved it.

More than 11,000 Attended & Many More Filled an Overflow Area Outside the Arena
Trump’s rally took place at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, NH on 555 Elm Street. The event started at 7 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, August 15, 2019. The maximum capacityfor the SNHU Arena is 11,770 for concerts and 11,140 for basketball events. Because too many people showed up and some had to stay in the overflow area, it’s safe to say that far more than 11,000 people showed up for the rally tonight.
Crowd of 11,000 at Trump’s Manchester, New Hampshire Rally | Heavy.com

We already know you have no choice but to vote for the Repub...you have already sold your soul to them
Hey GG think Trump picks up new voters or loses a bunch ?

not much of either. He has an amazingly loyal base, when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.

I cannot see too many people moving to his side either, so it will come do to if more people come out to vote.

Keep in mind Trump won because of 3 state that were decided by less than 1% between the 3.

We already know you have no choice but to vote for the Repub...you have already sold your soul to them

not much of either. He has an amazingly loyal base, when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.

I cannot see too many people moving to his side either, so it will come do to if more people come out to vote.

Keep in mind Trump won because of 3 state that were decided by less than 1% between the 3.

Americans will come out and vote for Trump in droves. The ones who actually love American values such as freedom.

Full on Trumpslide 2020 is what we are looking at.

Americans will come out and vote for Trump in droves. The ones who actually love American values such as freedom.

Keep telling yourself that little buddy, I am sure it helps you sleep at night.

Wisc Mich and Penn 75k or so total votes trump won by and Hill never visited Wisc

Wisc Mich and Penn 75k or so total votes trump won by and Hill never visited Wisc

Trump has the economy to run on this time, that will help him.

I am pretty sure whomever his opponent will not quit campaigning in August like Hillary did, so that will work against him.

It really all comes down to the economy, if we have not hit a downturn yet it will be a close battle, if we are already heading down then Trump will get blown out.

His approval and disapproval ratings are about where they were 2 months into his term.

upload_2019-8-18_17-41-15.png

All pussy grabbers will vote for trump

Trump has the economy to run on this time, that will help him.

I am pretty sure whomever his opponent will not quit campaigning in August like Hillary did, so that will work against him.

It really all comes down to the economy, if we have not hit a downturn yet it will be a close battle, if we are already heading down then Trump will get blown out.
The inverted yield curve is a sign

All pussy grabbers will vote for trump
I'm a pussy grabber and I won't vote for Trump. Of course the wife likes it when I grab her pussy........

Americans will vote for Trump, regardless whether they like to grab pussy or not.

Forum List

Back