You know regardless of whether or not Trump's golden shower controversy is true it speaks volumes

Oh boy, obsessing over 'Golden Showers' Really? Yeah, this site has officially sunk to an all-time low. Arguing about 'Golden Showers' in a Politics Forum. Wow. How sad.

You mean compared to a couple of weeks ago when all the right wingers were carrying on about under aged sex slaves in a pizza shop?

Oh boy, obsessing over 'Golden Showers' Really? Yeah, this site has officially sunk to an all-time low. Arguing about 'Golden Showers' in a Politics Forum. Wow. How sad.

You mean compared to a couple of weeks ago when all the right wingers were carrying on about under aged sex slaves in a pizza shop?
Bill Clinton and Joe Biden are child molesting rapists.... fact

Obama is shitting himself over the fact Trump has a chance to turn the country around thus destroying his so called "legacy".

1) Putin knows Trump is weak and thin skinned and his reaction to the report confirms it. Trump is nothing more than a puppet he can torture. Nothing about Trump scares him.

2) America is an embarrassment to the rest of the world.

3) The report is more than likely true even if it isn't confirmed. This is the Orange Dumpster we are talking about

4) If such an unconfirmed report had come out about Obama, Fox News and the USMB pawns would swear it to be true and would not shut the fuck up about. But because it is about Trump, they pretend it's complete bullshit

You mean like you regressives are doing right now, God if you assholes didn't have hypocrisy you'd have nothing at all.

Yeah, go on arguing about 'Golden Showers.' You seem like a Dumbed-Down little loon. Makes perfect sense. Enjoy. :cuckoo:

Bill Clinton and Joe Biden are child molesting rapists.... fact

There is audio proof of the claims against Trump. You got any evidence for your claims?

Yeah, go on arguing about 'Golden Showers.' You seem like a Dumbed-Down little loon. Makes perfect sense. Enjoy. :cuckoo:

I'm sure you are the expert on being dumbed - down.

There is audio proof of the claims against Trump. You got any evidence for your claims?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH That is by far the DUMBEST thing I have ever read even HERE from a liberal.

I have audio proof!!!! You do? YES I do. And where is the proof to prove it was who you say it was? I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Get out of my courtroom!!!!

If this story about President Trump were true could you liberals not fall down and worship at his feet for his Clintonesque behaviour?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH That is by far the DUMBEST thing I have ever read even HERE from a liberal.

I have audio proof!!!! You do? YES I do. And where is the proof to prove it was who you say it was? I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Get out of my courtroom!!!!

Wow.....Now you think you are a judge. You really should stay on your meds.

You know regardless of whether or not Trump's golden shower controversy is true it speaks volumes

That not only speaks volumes about liberals, it tells you all you need to know.

Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy.....

As reprobate as I find Trump, as asinine as I find nearly all his proposals, whether he has anything to do with golden showers is indicative of little that matters to his role as PEOTUS/POTUS.

1) Putin knows Trump is weak

Probably true, but bears no relationship to a golden shower fetish Trump may have/enjoy.

...[Trump is] thin skinned and his reaction to the report confirms it.

True, but it would be true regardless of his having a golden shower fetish and were he not thin skinned, having such a fetish wouldn't make him so.

Trump is nothing more than a puppet [Putin] can torture. Nothing about Trump scares him.

I suspect this is true; however, those things verity does not depend on Trump having a golden shower fetish.

2) America is an embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Maybe yes, maybe no. Either way, Trump's having a golden shower fetish has nothing to do with it.

3) The report is more than likely true even if it isn't confirmed. This is the Orange Dumpster we are talking about

Insofar as the allegation is unconfirmed and there's as yet not any information that hints at it being so or not so, there is no rational basis for thinking the claim is more or less likely true.

4) If such an unconfirmed report had come out about Obama, Fox News and the USMB pawns would swear it to be true and would not shut the fuck up about. But because it is about Trump, they pretend it's complete bullshit

This, now, is almost certainly true. There's no dearth of posts for any objective critical thinker to see and that show these two claims to be so.

The pussy groping WAS true, so it's already been established that Trump is a shit. Anything here on out is, like they say on the DVD's,

bonus material.

Good grief! It must be true that he hired two Russian hookers to piss on his bed because Obama slept in it because you sick fuck want it to be true.

Talk about la la land. You left wing loons are now losing rapidly what little shred of respectability you ever had on the board.

Good grief! It must be true that he hired two Russian hookers to piss on his bed because Obama slept in it because you sick fuck want it to be true.

Talk about la la land. You left wing loons are now losing rapidly what little shred of respectability you ever had on the board.

Only a dope would believe the SS allowed any prostitutes to get 100 yards of the Presidents room.

Forum List

Back