You know regardless of whether or not Trump's golden shower controversy is true it speaks volumes

The pussy groping WAS true, so it's already been established that Trump is a shit. Anything here on out is, like they say on the DVD's,

bonus material.

Pussy groping was true? Where is your evidence of that?

Trump's fucking bragging about. Jesus christ.

A lot of guys do stuff like that when around other guys. Because he bragged about it, that's what you call evidence that he actually did it?

Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy.....

As reprobate as I find Trump, as asinine as I find nearly all his proposals, whether he has anything to do with golden showers is indicative of little that matters to his role as PEOTUS/POTUS.

1) Putin knows Trump is weak

Probably true, but bears no relationship to a golden shower fetish Trump may have/enjoy.

...[Trump is] thin skinned and his reaction to the report confirms it.

True, but it would be true regardless of his having a golden shower fetish and were he not thin skinned, having such a fetish wouldn't make him so.

Trump is nothing more than a puppet [Putin] can torture. Nothing about Trump scares him.

I suspect this is true; however, those things verity does not depend on Trump having a golden shower fetish.

2) America is an embarrassment to the rest of the world.

Maybe yes, maybe no. Either way, Trump's having a golden shower fetish has nothing to do with it.

3) The report is more than likely true even if it isn't confirmed. This is the Orange Dumpster we are talking about

Insofar as the allegation is unconfirmed and there's as yet not any information that hints at it being so or not so, there is no rational basis for thinking the claim is more or less likely true.

4) If such an unconfirmed report had come out about Obama, Fox News and the USMB pawns would swear it to be true and would not shut the fuck up about. But because it is about Trump, they pretend it's complete bullshit

This, now, is almost certainly true. There's no dearth of posts for any objective critical thinker to see and that show these two claims to be so.
Right I get your point that this fetish of Trump's has nothing to do with his merits as president. My main point is the effect the report is having on Trump regardless of whether or not it's true. Putin knows how to rattle Trump. He's studied who he is and realizes he can control him.

lol......nobody cares about this story.

LOL...I'm going to take your word for that for the one way you can credibly, soundly and without reproach make such an assertion is by yourself being nobody for none of us has good reason to question your explicit and implicit attestations about your own status.

1) Putin knows Trump is weak and thin skinned and his reaction to the report confirms it. Trump is nothing more than a puppet he can torture. Nothing about Trump scares him.

3) The report is more than likely true even if it isn't confirmed. This is the Orange Dumpster we are talking about

4) If such an unconfirmed report had come out about Obama, Fox News and the USMB pawns would swear it to be true and would not shut the fuck up about. But because it is about Trump, they pretend it's complete bullshit
----------------------------------------- what a stupid post Billy !!

1) Putin knows Trump is weak and thin skinned and his reaction to the report confirms it. Trump is nothing more than a puppet he can torture. Nothing about Trump scares him.

If not real, the only meaning it has is just how interested you are on getting peed on.

But you are all bed wetters afterall.

cowpat.jpg

Funny how this narrative from you tards has suddenly changed in the past week.

Oh it's huge news. In Britain as well. The defamation lawsuit is even dragging Fusion GPS into the picture. AND John McCain and a former State Department official. All in a court of law.

Forum List

Back