Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but Anthony Scarmucci is an improvement

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No, and Anthony Scarmucci is a downgrade

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, doesn't matter who you put in that position, Trump is the problem

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
The Deep State, and The Soviet UNION (Democrat Party) along with The Nazi Propganda Machine (Main Stream News) are the issues.

Who could stand up to such a witch hunt?

To think that The Left wants The President Assassinated or Impeached because he wants to cut taxes?

How fucking insane is that?

Oooh, you such a drama queen.

Trump is.

No one can defend the ridiculousless, wrecklessness, and downright dangerous things Trump does.

Do you really think this Scarmucci will do much better?

Is he the magic man for the job?

Personally, I don't think the man will last long either.

How many of you are willing to put your head on the chopping block for him?

Post your support for him if you believe that Sean Spicer was the Problem and Anthony Scarmucci is the solution.
You are consuming too much LWNJ fake news.
All your "news" is corporate state owned PR, get real.

I felt sorry for Spicer, Trump is like a woman says one thing and means another. He's been doing it with Congress and Senate, I want complete repeal, no no that's not what I meant this week I meant replace it with something. Next week, get rid of it wtf are you doing. Next week, do you have that replacement plan yet after you repeal. Shit those people that work for him don't know whether they're coming or going most days. Spicer has a thousand tons taken off his shoulders and will probably get a good job at cable news or one of the networks or sit back and write a book about the horrors of working for such an inept leader.

No greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for a brother.

Now back to hilarity and mean tweets on the Interwebs!

The Democrat Party is opening up a Pizza Joint to turn out carbon copy pizza candidates they think America will like.

Dems’ new slogan mercilessly mocked, compared to Papa John’s ad
c3f2c13ca2e4dcfa551ce8e502c1f88a49e3e759e345fa71979a627cc107ea11.jpg

Who said spicer was the problem?

Problem for what anyway? We have tons of problems. Be more specific

Who said spicer was the problem?

Problem for what anyway? We have tons of problems. Be more specific
Spicey was merely a temporary mouth piece for the grand lie that is america. There will be many, many more.

Trump is.

No one can defend the ridiculousless, wrecklessness, and downright dangerous things Trump does.

Post your support for him if you believe that Sean Spicer was the Problem and Anthony Scarmucci is the solution.

You are confused.

Trump is working to make this country great again and is being opposed by all the filthy ass establishment swamp.

If anybody can't defend anything it is you Moon Bats that voted for that asshole Obama with his disastrous record and that corrupt dishonest bitch Crooked Hillary.

By the way, you Liberals should love Scaramucci. He is an anti gun nut just like you Moon Bats.

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls

Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 6, 2012

Another Lib victory! First Bill O'Reilly is ousted at Fox and now Spicer. Woohoo! Just a few more fake Russia crises and some more hit pieces on Baron and Melania and maybe Trump will resign too. Get that mud raking machine into overdrive, victory is almost yours!

No greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for a brother.

Now back to hilarity and mean tweets on the Interwebs!

The Democrat Party is opening up a Pizza Joint to turn out carbon copy pizza candidates they think America will like.

Dems’ new slogan mercilessly mocked, compared to Papa John’s ad
c3f2c13ca2e4dcfa551ce8e502c1f88a49e3e759e345fa71979a627cc107ea11.jpg
DEMS WANT TO MAKE AMERICA BETTER AGAIN!
LMFAO!:420:

This has to Trump "She Persisted We Resisted"....which is another "SLOGAN THAT BOMBED" by a Party who runs on just one issue.... GET TRUMP!

Democrats, after lengthy deliberations, reportedly have settled on a new slogan – and it’s not exactly getting rave reviews.

The winner, according to Vox, is: “A Better Deal: Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Wages."

The slogan drew immediate taunts given its obvious similarity to the Papa John’s tagline, “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Papa John’s.”

22h
Tom Neas @NeasNews
Replying to @JStein_Vox
It's too short, can they add in another better? I think it's still unclear

Follow
David @davidslavick

...Better ingredients make better pizza

4:33 PM - 20 Jul 2017
DFNEIBWUQAc4cOy.jpg:small

Trump is.

I know who would be perfect for Trump, Baghdad Bob...

Trump really isn't the problem either...they'll always be jackasses that want to be President....

The problem is the millions of Americans that were stupid enough to vote for Trump.

That is the real issue!!!

Scaramucci is another snake oil salesman, just like his boss. He'll do fine because he won't have any problem at all with repeating trump's incessant lies.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a whore, also happy to lie.

Forum List

Back