Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but Anthony Scarmucci is an improvement

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No, and Anthony Scarmucci is a downgrade

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, doesn't matter who you put in that position, Trump is the problem

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
None of your poll choices are valid! It is a loaded poll; no matter what you pick, all of the choices are false.

No one can defend the ridiculousless, wrecklessness, and downright dangerous things Trump does.

I have no trouble defending Trump. What I can't defend is you.

Trump is.

No one can defend the ridiculousless, wrecklessness, and downright dangerous things Trump does.

Do you really think this Scarmucci will do much better?

Is he the magic man for the job?

Personally, I don't think the man will last long either.

How many of you are willing to put your head on the chopping block for him?

Post your support for him if you believe that Sean Spicer was the Problem and Anthony Scarmucci is the solution.
Trump is in fact the problem – someone completely unfit to be president, the consequence of his ignorance of, and contempt for, sound, responsible governance and the rule of law.

Trump’s whining about Sessions being ‘unfair’ to the president because he recused himself is just the most recent example of how unfit Trump is.

The Deep State, and The Soviet UNION (Democrat Party) along with The Nazi Propganda Machine (Main Stream News) are the issues.

Who could stand up to such a witch hunt?

To think that The Left wants The President Assassinated or Impeached because he wants to cut taxes?

How fucking insane is that?

So, nobody wanted Obama impeached on the right?

Trump is.

Post your support for him if you believe that Sean Spicer was the Problem and Anthony Scarmucci is the solution.
You are consuming too much LWNJ fake news.

Ad hominem. You're blaming the messenger and addressing the matter under discussion. News reports what people say and do. News organizations and reporters do not make individuals do or say anything.

None of your poll choices are valid! It is a loaded poll; no matter what you pick, all of the choices are false.

What option would you have liked to pick?

What option would you have liked to pick?

If I have to pick one, it would be item 3.

If he gave you an unbiased option he would fail his fragile ego.

Trump is.

I knew he wasn't going to last long from the getgo, but DAYUM....

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

Forum List

Back