You KNOW she HAS to be P.O.ed!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama anti-Trump co-Conspirator and Hillary Protector Susan Rice's son is a 'Stanford University Limbaugh-loving and an outspoken pro-Trump / GOP / Conservative leader'!

"One of Stanford University’s most vocal conservative leaders, who is determined to “Make Stanford Great Again,” is the son of controversial Obama administration official Susan Rice."

Bwuhahahaha!

You know she has to be PI$$ED, wandering around the house wondering how the hell THAT happened.... :p

"John David Rice-Cameron, 20, told Fox News on Wednesday that the Tea Party movement inspired him to move away from his parents’ politics and become a conservative."

:banana: :lmao:

Susan Rice's son is outspoken pro-Trump GOP leader at Stanford

1527699304593.jpg

Doesn't she just look every bit the part of the PROUD mother?

:p

What a great parent allowing a child to explore the world and form his own informed opinions and then steering clear of the anti-American Democratic BS.

"Susan Rice told the magazine her political differences with her son are not an issue.

“I love him very much and I’m very proud of him,” she said. “And even though we may differ on substantive issues — many substantive issues, not all — that doesn’t get in the way of my ability to support and encourage him and love him the way you would hope any parent would.”

Now then, how do the Reagan's feel about Ron, their Atheist son?

"Susan Rice told the magazine her political differences with her son are not an issue.

“I love him very much and I’m very proud of him,” she said. “And even though we may differ on substantive issues — many substantive issues, not all — that doesn’t get in the way of my ability to support and encourage him and love him the way you would hope any parent would.”

'Susan Rice told the magazine...'

And THAT to you makes it all true?! Bwuhahahaha.....

The Reagan's died awhile back, so I doubt the "feel" anything, according to their atheist son.

I don't know, they're dead.

'Susan Rice told the magazine...'

And THAT to you makes it all true?! Bwuhahahaha.....

I understand. American culture is hard to get for you isn't it?

Wanting your kids to be happy even if they choose a different path than you, doesn't play well with authoritarians does it?

What has 'American Culture' got to do with a professional and proven liar and perjurer telling a magazine for the record that she has no problem with her son being a die-hard, Trump-Loving Republican after she broke laws and was part of the Conspiracy to try to treasonously take Trump down?

Bwuhahahaha.... you're funny, snowflake! :p

So they're still silent on the issue huh?

LOL, can you show any tension between them about it? Post it, or are you as usual just trolling.

What has 'American Culture' got to do with a professional and proven liar and perjurer telling a magazine for the record that she has no problem with her son being a die-hard, Trump-Loving Republican after she broke laws and was part of the Conspiracy to try to treasonously take Trump down?

Bwuhahahaha.... you're funny, snowflake! :p

Wow, Trumphlake get triggered by her name. Battlebots seeking to destroy reputations with plethora of deceptions and lies delivered in an avalanche fashion. GTFO.

I bet he still loves his mother too.

LOL, can you show any tension between them about it? Post it, or are you as usual just trolling.

I think their silence on the matter says it all.

Obama anti-Trump co-Conspirator and Hillary Protector Susan Rice's son is a 'Stanford University Limbaugh-loving and an outspoken pro-Trump / GOP / Conservative leader'!

"One of Stanford University’s most vocal conservative leaders, who is determined to “Make Stanford Great Again,” is the son of controversial Obama administration official Susan Rice."

Bwuhahahaha!

You know she has to be PI$$ED, wandering around the house wondering how the hell THAT happened.... :p

"John David Rice-Cameron, 20, told Fox News on Wednesday that the Tea Party movement inspired him to move away from his parents’ politics and become a conservative."

:banana: :lmao:

Susan Rice's son is outspoken pro-Trump GOP leader at Stanford
Why would she be pissed? You make the mistake of thinking you are normal. No, you are not normal. No, most people are not as ridiculous as you are.

Not really, it is very likely that the dead Reagans voted Democrat in the last election. Its what dead people do in America.

Did I say I knew how they felt. (before they fell silent). They may well have said they still love him even though they disagree with his views. Just like Mrs. Rice. Which was my point. She is not really pissed off like the OP imagines.

but i do appreciate your input on the fact of their demise, that was good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back