"You Lie!"

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Remember this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

Well guess what, people.

obama lied.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MWA3xlmAZSY]Obama Promises Illegals: Obamacare Sign Up Info Won't Be Used for Deportation - YouTube[/ame]

Obama Promises Illegal Immigrants: Obamacare Sign Up Info Won’t Be Used For Deportation…

Even though the law supposedly states illegals aren’t eligible.

Via TWS:

In a joint town hall with Telemundo and Univision, President Obama made a pledge that his administration will not use Obamacare sign up data to deport illegal aliens.

“Will we hear from you a pledge, a personal promise, that the information provided in the registration process will not be used for deportation purposes in this country?”

“Absolutely,” Obama said, putting his hand down for emphasis.

Anybody else as shocked as I am? :lmao:

Top to bottom, inside and out, the long, the short, the tall, the skinny, the fat, the male, the females, the shemales, the confused, the living and the dead...

dimocraps lie.

Every last one of them

I guess the president being caught red-handed in another major lie has become so commonplace that it's no longer worth commenting on? :dunno:

If so, we're in a bad place America

Guys?

Did someone already start a thread on this and I missed it?

I've been known to miss things.

Isn't this even worth at least a little 'harumph' or two?

The liar in chief gets busted in another bald-faced lie and -- Nothing?

Must be me.... :dunno:

No the far left programming has not caught up with this yet, you have to wait for the new download cycles before they can comment.

Come now, it's not a lie if your heart's in the right place. Don't you know it's the intention that really counts? Who cares about the truth, it's about what feels right.

True story.

The libs don't care if he lies, he is their messiah, he can do no wrong.

liberalism is a mental disease------------there is no other explanation.

So are illegals who signed up getting deported?

That lying POS deserves nothing but the sole of a boot. I'm glad he was called out.

-Geaux

It might be a dumb question, but can someone enlighten me as to what is the latest Obama lie you guys are talking about?

I guess the president being caught red-handed in another major lie has become so commonplace that it's no longer worth commenting on? :dunno:

*BINGO* ... Johnny tell 'em what he's won. :eusa_angel:

Thanks.....

635110691429396230.jpg

They are covered NOW!!!

Section 1011: Federal Reimbursement of Emergency
Health Services Furnished to UndocumentedAliens
http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Edu...roducts/downloads/Section_1011_Fact_Sheet.pdf
This fact sheet informs ambulance services, hospitals including Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), physicians, and Indian Health Service (IHS) facilities in specific states that funds
remain available for certain emergency health services provided to undocumented aliens.

As of February 2013, the Section 1011 program disbursed $945.5 million in provider payments in response to over 1.5 million payment requests.

http://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Edu...roducts/downloads/Section_1011_Fact_Sheet.pdf

So while Obamacare is very explicit states:

"Access limited to lawful residents. If an individual is not, or is not reasonably expected to be for the entire period for which enrollment is sought, a citizen or national of the United States or an alien lawfully present in the United States, the individual shall not be treated as a qualified individual and may not be covered under a qualified health plan in the individual market that is offered through an Exchange.
Illegal Immigrants and Obamacare

SO... considering nearly a billion dollars is paid out annually for "undocumented aliens" AND considering ACA does NOT cover "aliens"
Then why did Obama in exaggerating the number of "46 million" uninsured.. 10 million illegal citizens?

So I guess he lied about illegals not being covered?

Guys?

Did someone already start a thread on this and I missed it?

I've been known to miss things.

Isn't this even worth at least a little 'harumph' or two?

Must be me.... :dunno:
Dimwits hate the truth, they run from it.

Forum List

Back