You may have heard this before...

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
I can't say this often enough. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. We don't have a gun problem. We have a people problem. A gun cannot kill someone unless a person with evil intent picks it up, points it at them and pulls the trigger. Humans have been killing each other since they first learned that a rock can bash someones skull in. If there were no guns, no lives would be saved. People would just find other ways to kill. History is full of examples of mass murder and war. And they didn't have guns back in the day. Millions still died. Those are the facts. There will always be bad guys with guns. You cannot put that genie back in the bottle. Since criminals have guns, I require one in order to defend myself. That is the reality of the situation. If you are afraid of guns, why don't you move to N Korea. I hear it has a total gun ban for it's citizens. I also hear that millions have been brutally murdered by it's dictator. Good luck with that.

Shrug.

I just laugh the Democrats off, because the day they announce their goal of mandatory nationwide confiscation will be the day they find out - unhappily - just how many guns there really are in the hands of citizens.

Shrug.

I just laugh the Democrats off, because the day they announce their goal of mandatory nationwide confiscation will be the day they find out - unhappily - just how many guns there really are in the hands of citizens.
There are plenty of guns. But how many of those gun owners would be willing to risk everything to regain their freedom? How would they coordinate with each other? The government monitors the airwaves, as well as the internet. Any resistance would be disorganized and easily crushed.

Shrug.

There are plenty of guns. But how many of those gun owners would be willing to risk everything to regain their freedom?

Current US Military personnel is about 2.25 million, including reserves.

Total gun ownership in the country is in excess of 100,000,000 persons, and those are the ones known. It could be higher..

Assuming the military would follow such an illegal order, which is unlikely in the extreme, and if even a quarter of total gun owners resisted - many of whom have military and police combat training and FFL licenses - the military would be significantly outnumbered by the insurgency, and it is unlikely any government interested in survival would be willing to start blowing up its own nest with heavy ordnance.

Democrats can flap their lips all they like, but it will never happen. Even they realize the cost.

Shrug.

There are plenty of guns. But how many of those gun owners would be willing to risk everything to regain their freedom?

Total gun ownership in the country is in excess of 100,000,000 persons, and those are the ones known. It could be higher..

Assuming the military would follow such an illegal order, which is unlikely in the extreme, and if even a quarter of total gun owners resisted - many of whom have military and police combat training and FFL licenses - the military would be significantly outnumbered by the insurgency, and it is unlikely any government interested in survival would be willing to start blowing up its own nest with heavy ordnance.

Democrats can flap their lips all they like, but it will never happen. Even they realize the cost.
I've heard that if there was a civil war in America, that China, or Russia, might become involved. Not surprising, since France, as well as others supported our founding fathers in the American revolution. But I don't think it will come down to that. The mark of the beast is coming. The government won't have to fight us. They simply have to take away our ability to buy and sell. It will be a bloodless coup.

Shrug.

I've heard that if there was a civil war in America, that China, or Russia, might become involved.

Doubtful. That would create a common enemy, and we have the ability to destroy both of them together several times over.

Shrug.

I've heard that if there was a civil war in America, that China, or Russia, might become involved.

Doubtful. That would create a common enemy, and we have the ability to destroy both of them together several times over.
You misunderstand. They would support our government. There is no doubt that there are foreign interests that would gleefully help them crush a patriot uprising.

Shrug.

You misunderstand. They would support our government. There is no doubt that there are foreign interests that would gleefully help them crush a patriot uprising.

Such a government would be short-lived. Regardless, the speculation remains unlikely to occur.

Such a government would be short-lived. Regardless, the speculation remains unlikely to occur.
Only time will tell.Two things that I know...

1) The Antichrist is coming. Probably soon. He will set up a world government.

2) A free America is the only thing standing in the way of this. In order for this prophecy to be fulfilled, America must fall. Or, at least, the America I grew up in.

Forum List

Back