You never know who you might be related to.

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
I just found out that Michaele Salahi of Tareq and Michaele Salahi, White House Gate Crashers, is my second cousin.

event-feature03.jpg

:lol:

Steve Largent is like my fifth cousin. :D
Once he came a republican congressman, my grandmother stopped liking him. :lol:

I have no idea if it's really true or not, but my family tree has been researched and I'm told that I am related to John Alden way back in the early colonial days... Guess that's why I so free "speak for myself!" Some guy told a relative of mine too so the beat goes on.:lol:

I just found out that Michaele Salahi of Tareq and Michaele Salahi, White House Gate Crashers, is my second cousin.

event-feature03.jpg

:lol:

Could be worse. What if you were related to that potted plant she's always hanging on.

I'm related to my parents. I think.........

My big sister used to always tell me I was adopted but that our parents would never admit it so don't even bother asking.

She stopped when I dobbed her in to my parents for smoking pot.

Some times you got to play hard ball.

As to being related to anyone famous, no such luck.

In fact even our family myths are unimaginative, my father used to tell me the name Frogen is an Anglo Saxon term meaning "Frozen for generations."

Back in the late 70's and early 80's, my Grandmother (1/2 German, 1/2 Scottish) used to tell me about my ancestors. She told me about my ancestors being members of the Black Watch of Scotland.

She also used to tell me stories of another ancestor named Robert the Bruce of Scotland.

In 1995, I went and saw this Mel Gibson movie called "Braveheart".

I knew then exactly who I was related to.

My grandfather? Well..........he came over on a boat from a little place called Norway.

Seems that he's related to Erik the Red.

I don't remember his name, I think it might be Benefield but I am related to a Priest Henry VIII kicked out of England when he decided to break from the catholic church.

My grandfather? Well..........he came over on a boat from a little place called Norway.

We have some Danish on my mother's side and are related to Vodika the Red. He was called the red because of all the broken corpuscles on his face.

It scared the hell out of the Anglo Saxons let me tell you.

Last edited:
My uncle was an extra in the scarlet letter, which makes me 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

1. Me and my uncle
2. My uncle and Winona Ryder in THE SCARLET LETTER
3. Winona Ryder and Gary Oldman in BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA
4. Gary Oldman and Kevin Bacon in JFK

We have some Danish on my mother's side and are related to Vodika the Red. He was called the red because of all the broken corpuscles on his face.

It scared the hell out of the Anglo Saxons let me tell you.

Was that the big Russian drunk my grandfather was always telling me about?

Heard that his bark was worse that his bite, as he kept falling down when fighting.

Also heard he was a lousy lover as he kept trying to shoot pool with a rope.

Robert E. Lee is in my family tree.

:eek:
Hence your librul guilt.

I am descended from the first person to translate the Bible into Swedish. For Which I suffer no end of atheist guilt.

My uncle was an extra in the scarlet letter, which makes me 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

1. Me and my uncle
2. My uncle and Winona Ryder in THE SCARLET LETTER
3. Winona Ryder and Gary Oldman in BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA
4. Gary Oldman and Kevin Bacon in JFK
Which makes you 7 degrees of separation from me.

Kevin Bacon acted in a movie that was filmed in my neighborhood. He had a beer at a local bar where the bartender is best friends with my mailman.

Forum List

Back