you partisans trip me out

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh
Do you people not see how fucking stupid you sound?
YOU are one of the biggest problems in our country!

I love the chaos. The assholes in the political elite did this. The media helped them. Trump is a result of all the normal people being sick of the shit. As I watch it, I see smug republicans sitting back and watching the shit show thinking they are watching democrats hang them selves. I also see the democrats looking to rebuke that spanking rather then change. Look who they are running their for president. Not one of those people have a chance. I’m not at all a trump fan, but face it, he is running it good. And it looks like he has the democrats cutting their own throats and I like that. I hope when Trump leaves office he throws a nuclear. Bomb right into the middle of the RNC so that those cowardly fucks do like the DNC are. Fuck all of them. To your point, folks need to cut 2 hours of Hannity out of their lives a day, and not watch any opinion shown on Fox. Democrats to. They need to stop letting retards tell them how to vote.

106BFDE1-DEFC-492F-825C-D73513222E30.jpeg

I love the chaos. The assholes in the political elite did this.

They did it because it is what they want, chaos and division among the people. A divided populous is far easier to control and the chaos is nothing more than a diversion from what is going on behind the scenes

They did it because it is what they want, chaos and division among the people. A divided populous is far easier to control and the chaos is nothing more than a diversion from what is going on behind the scenes

Yup. What’s awesome is that it’s the sheep who say THEY are the enlightened ones! Ain’t that some shit?

Yup. What’s awesome is that it’s the sheep who say THEY are the enlightened ones! Ain’t that some shit?

Sheep are sheep, it matters not if they are living in the left pen or the right pen.

Sheep are sheep, it matters not if they are living in the left pen or the right pen.
...Getting along is way overrated

Luckily for you our founding fathers disagreed, otherwise we never would have had a country nor a constitution.

Don’t think in this case “getting along” means hanging out and having coffee. That’s just gay. But I do remember as a kid that political conversations did not end family’s and friends relationships. Politics in this country are heading towards what you see in places like Congo. Won’t be long until elections are settled with machetes in the streets.

Forum List

Back