you partisans trip me out

Is that what passes for evidence in your mind?

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

The reason I brought it up was the bogus charge that Liberals “blame white privilege”. I was just demonstrating that it is true; which it is. Liberals blame the person who did the killing for the killing; not their religion—which is not what they represent regardless if it is Christianity, Judism, Islam, etc…. Some comments that are made about white privilege are verifiable; most are way overblown in my opinion.

I’m actually quite happy that these guys are still alive. That means the police were not trigger happy when they certainly could have been. I wish they were like that more often…thats all.
The graphic is clearly a case of cherry picking data. That is not even anecdotal evidence - it is actually the opposite.

I would agree we have a major issue with the escalation of force within out policing community. The race angle there is WAY overplayed though - this idea that police are out there killing young black men with enormous impact is asinine. Most of those young black men are being killed by other young black men. Same shit with white men. most of them are killed by other young white men. The police, while being overly aggressive, do not even mark a statistical blip on those deaths.

It could have showed a lot more examples
Yes, it could have and it would continue to be a meaningless misleading cherry picked set of examples. Again, not even anecdotal - it exists to mislead and nothing else.

Except it doesn't.

Root...Still alive after gunning down innocent people
Movie Theater guy....still alive after gunning down innocent people
Loughner--guy who Shot a US Congresswoman and a Federal Judge...still alive.

Sandra Bland; stopped for making a U Turn. Dead after arrested
Guy in NY selling cigarettes. Dead after arrested
Walter Scott. Dead after being shot in the back.

If you don't think this represents a pattern of police behavior...well...you're simply not willing to acknowledge the facts in front of you.
That being said those who were killed acted, in my opinion, stupidly in the presence of authorities. But they didn't kill anyone which one would think would lead to cops being hyper aggressive.

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh
Do you people not see how fucking stupid you sound?
YOU are one of the biggest problems in our country!

Hillary DID NOT ASK CHINA FOR TAX RETURNS.

That’s where your narrative takes a shit.

Next.

Moron. She was speaking hypothetically. You know that. Why do you fuckers feel the need to be dishonest about everything?

That was the point. So was Trump.

If I did not know better I would think you were a sock for TN just to beautifully illustrate his point. He could not have created a better example.

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh

Next.

Moron. She was speaking hypothetically. You know that. Why do you fuckers feel the need to be dishonest about everything?

It sailed way over your head, didn’t it?

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

The reason I brought it up was the bogus charge that Liberals “blame white privilege”. I was just demonstrating that it is true; which it is. Liberals blame the person who did the killing for the killing; not their religion—which is not what they represent regardless if it is Christianity, Judism, Islam, etc…. Some comments that are made about white privilege are verifiable; most are way overblown in my opinion.

I’m actually quite happy that these guys are still alive. That means the police were not trigger happy when they certainly could have been. I wish they were like that more often…thats all.
The graphic is clearly a case of cherry picking data. That is not even anecdotal evidence - it is actually the opposite.

I would agree we have a major issue with the escalation of force within out policing community. The race angle there is WAY overplayed though - this idea that police are out there killing young black men with enormous impact is asinine. Most of those young black men are being killed by other young black men. Same shit with white men. most of them are killed by other young white men. The police, while being overly aggressive, do not even mark a statistical blip on those deaths.

Yes, it could have and it would continue to be a meaningless misleading cherry picked set of examples. Again, not even anecdotal - it exists to mislead and nothing else.

Except it doesn't.

If you don't think this represents a pattern of police behavior...well...you're simply not willing to acknowledge the facts in front of you.
That being said those who were killed acted, in my opinion, stupidly in the presence of authorities. But they didn't kill anyone which one would think would lead to cops being hyper aggressive.
I am not willing to acknowledge the facts in front of me?

No, I am not willing to acknowledge less than 1% of the instances represent a statistical pattern strong enough not only to show a problem but also establish some sort of causation. You need actual data for that. What you are presenting is not data. Whatever the reality is, selecting a few names from thousands (those instances are over many years and police kill about 1000 a year) is the very definition of cherry picking data.

Sorry Harley but part of the problem is YOUR perception.
  • I'm not a republican, I'm a conservative who merely votes republican because they are far less disgusting than the Democrats.
  • Why shouldn't I be OK with someone gathering proof of criminal activity on a lady who wants to be president no less that has somehow skirted prosecution on 30 years of investigation? I want to know what that bitch is up to now BEFORE she gets back into the White House!
  • I never hated Mueller before or now, but anyone who hires all Democrats as investigators then doesn't look an eye at anything the Democrats did in this affair and only focuses on actions of Trump we see now never conspired with the Russians as Trump said loudly all along and things that never would have happened in the first place if not for this wasted and illegal investigation, doesn't sound too kosher to me. What about you?
  • When we get an investigation that looks as much into DNC corruption, FISA fraud, Obama spying and Hillary corruption as well as how they nixed Bernie right out of his own race so he never stood a chance and rigged Hillary to win, not to mention FBI and DOJ coverups and corruption in trying to protect Hillary and thwart Trump's election, leak his phone calls and how to ACTUALLY FIX our elections so that NO ONE is tampering with them along with assuring honest votes with Voter ID as much as whether Trump crossed a line in trying to thwart what he knew to be a witch-hunt up his ass ----
THEN WE WILL HAVE SOMETHING!

Last edited:
Anecdotal evidence, yes.

Except it doesn't.

I am not willing to acknowledge the facts in front of me?

No, I am not willing to acknowledge less than 1% of the instances represent a statistical pattern strong enough not only to show a problem but also establish some sort of causation. You need actual data for that. What you are presenting is not data. Whatever the reality is, selecting a few names from thousands (those instances are over many years and police kill about 1000 a year) is the very definition of cherry picking data.

ok

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

Except it doesn't.

Every police shooting is investigated throughly by the department themselves and outside authorities. No cop who acted outside of the law ever got away with murder. In some instances, the family of the criminal hired outside agencies to investigate the shooting and none that I'm aware of found anything the government agencies didn't.

If you can find it, watch episodes of the show C.O.P.S sometime, and count how many times blacks fight or run from police compared to whites. Fighting or running from police is what leads to them using deadly force.

And again, you are only told what the media decides to tell you.

People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2017-2019 | Statistic

There is only one way to stop police shootings, and that is everybody obey all orders of police. However many blacks are raised to believe our police are the enemy, and your only chance at survival is to fight or run away from them.

Next.

And Trump was serious when he publicly asked Russia to send us copies of Hillary's emails that she deleted under subpoena?

So let's sit back and see how many investigations are opened because of Hillary's sarcasm compared to Trump's. Bet we don't spend 40 million dollars investigating Hillary's joke......Moron.

Anecdotal evidence, yes.

Except it doesn't.

Every police shooting is investigated throughly by the department themselves and outside authorities. No cop who acted outside of the law ever got away with murder. In some instances, the family of the criminal hired outside agencies to investigate the shooting and none that I'm aware of found anything the government agencies didn't.

If you can find it, watch episodes of the show C.O.P.S sometime, and count how many times blacks fight or run from police compared to whites. Fighting or running from police is what leads to them using deadly force.

And again, you are only told what the media decides to tell you.

People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2017-2019 | Statistic

There is only one way to stop police shootings, and that is everybody obey all orders of police. However many blacks are raised to believe our police are the enemy, and your only chance at survival is to fight or run away from them.

You're certainly right about blacks...those who ended up dying acted stupidly in the presence of the police.

Shady Democrats (Clintons) have been investigated. Shady Republicans (Trumps) are being investigated. What's the problem?

Next.

That was the point. So was Trump.

If I did not know better I would think you were a sock for TN just to beautifully illustrate his point. He could not have created a better example.

Sorry. Trump asked and Russia delivered. Moron.

Next.

It sailed way over your head, didn’t it?

No. Your dishonesty is hardly high brow.

Next.

And Trump was serious when he publicly asked Russia to send us copies of Hillary's emails that she deleted under subpoena?

So let's sit back and see how many investigations are opened because of Hillary's sarcasm compared to Trump's. Bet we don't spend 40 million dollars investigating Hillary's joke......Moron.

Yep. He was serious. He asked. They provided. He accepted the help and he has STILL not admitted that he got that help.

Fuck off.

You are arguing over hypocrisy i never exhibited in this thread. Thats why i called you stupid.
A person with at least an ounce of integrity would have agreed with my OP. Instead, you, like the other hacks, cant even comprehend the OPs premise.
Not to mention, i always laugh when people call me partisan. I hate the duopoly with a passion and pledge myself to no other party. Partisanship for me isnt even possible.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

If Politifact were reading this, you’d get the Golden Pinochio.
Harley has a lot of conservative points of view, so yeah, he'll argue the ones he agrees with, but I think you're being unfair to him. He's not a Trumpbot or a Republican. He's just over on the right side of the field.

No.

Here is my post from earlier:

Like in my case. I’m thought of as liberal…. and I’m happy to be thought of that way because conservatives are small minded and mean for the most part. Yet here are my thoughts on some topics….

I’m for Nuclear Power. We’ve had naval vessels that have had nuke power for about 80 years now or something like that. As long as we implement the same training, management, and safety protocols the Navy does…build multiple plants on land.

I’m for having to show your picture ID when you cast a ballot.
I do not know why some would want a system where there is ambiguity as to who voted. As long as the picture ID is free of charge to the voter, there is no barrier that is created by insisting that you present the picture ID when you cast a ballot. What is even more puzzling is that the voters should want it, I would think. Someone voting on a measure with no standing to do so may invalidate your vote.

I’m for getting rid of the NEA/NEH/CPB. We’re $20T in debt. Its something we shouldn’t be spending money on. I also think that the arts community that benefits from NEA/NEH could do a far better job than the government at funding art.

I’m for the Electoral College. True, the EC has bitten democrat party (re: Liberal) candidates twice in the last 2 decades. However, the argument that a direct popular vote would be better for the nation is incorrect. Allowing the large population centers to determine the President is much less preferable, in my view, to allowing the swing states. At least the swing states are demographically different. What else isn’t discussed is that if we ever did get a vibrant 3rd party, the direct popular vote may give us a POTUS who gets as little as 34% of the vote.

These are certainly not liberal viewpoints; in fact some of them are bedrock conservative principles. I’ve aired them for years.

Yet here is what I’m called.

"The evidence is overwelming, you are just dumb and biased.
Good day, dumbfuck.”

And I’m not being fair?
That was not my response to that post. My response to that post was "this thread isnt about positions" or something along those lines.
The response you incorrectly brought up was for an earlier post.
See? You are dumb. Or a liar. I will aceept either.

Never said it was your response shit brains. Sad that your partisanship doesn’t allow you to comprehend simple English
Oh, Candycorn, you most definitely did want us to believe that was TN's response to you. That was low, almost as bad as changing quotes. Stooping to play games like that is beneath you.

Next.

Yep. He was serious. He asked. They provided. He accepted the help and he has STILL not admitted that he got that help.

Fuck off.

That's because you humorless leftists wouldn't know a joke if it slapped across your empty head. And you are not intelligent enough to figure out Russia didn't need Trump's permission to hack anybody. They probably did have her emails long before Trump was even the nominee. After all, according to reports, a high school computer geek could have downloaded her emails on that nearly unprotected server in her bathroom.

Next.

Fuck off.

That's because you humorless leftists wouldn't know a joke if it slapped across your empty head. And you are not intelligent enough to figure out Russia didn't need Trump's permission to hack anybody. They probably did have her emails long before Trump was even the nominee. After all, according to reports, a high school computer geek could have downloaded her emails on that nearly unprotected server in her bathroom.

OK.

/—-/ “The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns
No we didn’t. Unlike libtards, we know a joke when we hear one.

No one went insane with Trump asking Russia for emails, because that did not happen.
I realize I could definitely be wrong on this, but I can't imagine the lefties are serious when they say Trump was really trying to collude with Russia when he said that about the emails. Right in front of the press. They have to realize he was just trolling them.

Surely they know that.

No one went insane with Trump asking Russia for emails, because that did not happen.
I realize I could definitely be wrong on this, but I can't imagine the lefties are serious when they say Trump was really trying to collude with Russia when he said that about the emails. Right in front of the press. They have to realize he was just trolling them.

Surely they know that.

They're lying when they say that. They know we know they're lying.

But they just keep on telling the same old lie to trick people who don't know any better into believing it.

Thats the worst kind of liar.

Surely they know that.

They're lying when they say that. They know we know they're lying.

But they just keep on telling the same old lie to trick people who don't know any better into believing it.

Thais the worst kind of liar.
I can never really tell at this point. Partisan politics is like pro wrestling.

Forum List

Back