you partisans trip me out

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh
Do you people not see how fucking stupid you sound?
YOU are one of the biggest problems in our country!
/—-/ “The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns
No we didn’t. Unlike libtards, we know a joke when we hear one.

that is why there is no less than a half a dozen threads on this forum alone where you Righties were losing your minds over her saying it.

No one went insane with Trump asking Russia for emails, because that did not happen.
I realize I could definitely be wrong on this, but I can't imagine the lefties are serious when they say Trump was really trying to collude with Russia when he said that about the emails. Right in front of the press. They have to realize he was just trolling them.

Surely they know that.
I think they actually believe it. Which is something to be amazed about.

No one went insane with Trump asking Russia for emails, because that did not happen.
I realize I could definitely be wrong on this, but I can't imagine the lefties are serious when they say Trump was really trying to collude with Russia when he said that about the emails. Right in front of the press. They have to realize he was just trolling them.

Surely they know that.

Ask Paul Ryan....

The Coincidence at the Heart of the Russia Hacking Scandal

On July 27, 2016, at a Trump press conference in Florida, the candidate referred to 33,000 emails that an aide to Hillary Clinton had deleted from the former secretary of state’s personal email server. The DNC had recently announced the Russian intrusion, and Trump speculated that if Russia broke into the DNC, it would have accessed Clinton’s emails, too.

“By the way, if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails,” Trump said. “I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. Because you’d see some beauties there.”

That was perhaps irresponsible speculation, but it wasn’t crazy. There were widespread questions about Clinton’s information security, and whether she might have compromised government secrets. But a few minutes later Trump said something much stranger.

“I will tell you this: Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

The president was encouraging a foreign adversary to illegally hack into messages by a former secretary of state that might contain sensitive information, then release them publicly.

Trump had good reason to believe that Russia was listening. The previous month, his son, Donald Jr.; son-in-law, Jared Kushner; and campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, had a meeting at Trump Tower with Russians who they believed were offering damaging information about Clinton. (The meeting wasn’t revealed to the public until 2017, and both the Russians and the Trump campaign officials say no dirt was exchanged.) Prior to the meeting, Trump Jr. had received an email stating that the meeting was “ part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Mueller’s indictment offers new evidence that Russia was listening—and acting on Trump’s request. The indictment charges 12 officers of the GRU, Russia’s military-intelligence agency, with hacking intended to interfere with the election. According to the document:

The Conspirators spearphished individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign throughout the summer of 2016. For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators 7 attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton's personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.

In other words, a Russian attempt to penetrate Clinton’s server and her campaign came around the same time that Trump was publicly pleading with Russia to do just that. (Mueller alleges that there had been attempts to hack Clinton’s campaign since at least March 2016.)

Trump’s hacking request was so egregious that it earned immediate pushback from other Republicans. Speaker Paul Ryan’s spokesman issued a statement saying, “Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug. Putin should stay out of this election.” Even Mike Pence, Trump’s own vice-presidential nominee, contradicted his running mate. “If it is Russia [that hacked the DNC] and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences,” he said.

Surely they know that.
I think they actually believe it. Which is something to be amazed about.
Anything is possible, I guess.

The dems go insane over trump asking russia for emails. Republicans are ok with it.
The right goes insane over hillary asking china for tax returns. The dems are ok with it.
The repubs hated mueller and didnt trust him. After he said no collusion, he was ok.
The dems loved mueller but now they dont trust him. The AG should have investigated his investigation. As if they would believe the AG regardless.. smh

that is why there is no less than a half a dozen threads on this forum alone where you Righties were losing your minds over her saying it.

I didn't contribute to any of those threads but is it actually hypocrisy to hold the left to their own standards?

Surely they know that.

Ask Paul Ryan....

On July 27, 2016, at a Trump press conference in Florida, the candidate referred to 33,000 emails that an aide to Hillary Clinton had deleted from the former secretary of state’s personal email server. The DNC had recently announced the Russian intrusion, and Trump speculated that if Russia broke into the DNC, it would have accessed Clinton’s emails, too.

“By the way, if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails,” Trump said. “I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted. Because you’d see some beauties there.”

That was perhaps irresponsible speculation, but it wasn’t crazy. There were widespread questions about Clinton’s information security, and whether she might have compromised government secrets. But a few minutes later Trump said something much stranger.

“I will tell you this: Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

The president was encouraging a foreign adversary to illegally hack into messages by a former secretary of state that might contain sensitive information, then release them publicly.

Trump had good reason to believe that Russia was listening. The previous month, his son, Donald Jr.; son-in-law, Jared Kushner; and campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, had a meeting at Trump Tower with Russians who they believed were offering damaging information about Clinton. (The meeting wasn’t revealed to the public until 2017, and both the Russians and the Trump campaign officials say no dirt was exchanged.) Prior to the meeting, Trump Jr. had received an email stating that the meeting was “ part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

Mueller’s indictment offers new evidence that Russia was listening—and acting on Trump’s request. The indictment charges 12 officers of the GRU, Russia’s military-intelligence agency, with hacking intended to interfere with the election. According to the document:

The Conspirators spearphished individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign throughout the summer of 2016. For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators 7 attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton's personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton Campaign.

In other words, a Russian attempt to penetrate Clinton’s server and her campaign came around the same time that Trump was publicly pleading with Russia to do just that. (Mueller alleges that there had been attempts to hack Clinton’s campaign since at least March 2016.)

Trump’s hacking request was so egregious that it earned immediate pushback from other Republicans. Speaker Paul Ryan’s spokesman issued a statement saying, “Russia is a global menace led by a devious thug. Putin should stay out of this election.” Even Mike Pence, Trump’s own vice-presidential nominee, contradicted his running mate. “If it is Russia [that hacked the DNC] and they are interfering in our elections, I can assure you both parties and the United States government will ensure there are serious consequences,” he said.

Interesting theory except for one thing: It was known that Clinton's server was bleach bitted in March of 2015. Trump didn't make that joke until July of 2016. So why would Russians act on behalf of Trump's (supposed) permission to get emails that weren't there?

FBI report: Platte River Network employee used BleachBit to delete old Clinton e-mails – The Denver Post

Surely they know that.

Of course they do. With Democrats, it doesn't matter if what they say is true or false. It adheres to many of their followers right or wrong. That's why you still see leftists say that GW was selected by the Supreme Court and not elected. Or that he won his second term because of Diebold voting machines. Both were proven false repeatedly, however the mantra still reverberates with their followers.

Surely they know that.

Of course they do. With Democrats, it doesn't matter if what they say is true or false. It adheres to many of their followers right or wrong. That's why you still see leftists say that GW was selected by the Supreme Court and not elected. Or that he won his second term because of Diebold voting machines. Both were proven false repeatedly, however the mantra still reverberates with their followers.
Or the most recent example is that Mueller disagreed with Barr's summary of his report.

Hillary DID NOT ASK CHINA FOR TAX RETURNS.

That’s where your narrative takes a shit.

Next.

Moron. She was speaking hypothetically. You know that. Why do you fuckers feel the need to be dishonest about everything?

It sailed way over your head, didn’t it?

No. Your dishonesty is hardly high brow.

I got the humor of the thread, I did say anything other than it went over your head, nothing dishonest there.

The humor is there. What Clinton says or does anymore is irrelevant to the political world. Just as I saw the humor with Trump and is Russian comment so long ago, nothing but humor from them both. That you don’t get it, or that you pretend to take the high road makes it all the funnier. Thanks for the laugh!

I didn't contribute to any of those threads but is it actually hypocrisy to hold the left to their own standards?

If you use the same tactics that you attack other for using...then yes it is hypocrisy

Surely they know that.
/——-/ It’s called fake outrage.

Surely they know that.

Ask Paul Ryan....

Interesting theory except for one thing: It was known that Clinton's server was bleach bitted in March of 2015. Trump didn't make that joke until July of 2016. So why would Russians act on behalf of Trump's (supposed) permission to get emails that weren't there?

FBI report: Platte River Network employee used BleachBit to delete old Clinton e-mails – The Denver Post
That's true, which is why I wondered about it when Trump said he knew someone out there had them.....

If you use the same tactics that you attack other for using...then yes it is hypocrisy

They're the ones who decided that joking around about foreign interference is treason...

They're the ones who decided that joking around about foreign interference is treason...

and if you agree with them, you are no different.

WORDS COUNT

Surely they know that.

Ask Paul Ryan....

That's true, which is why I wondered about it when Trump said he knew someone out there had them.....

Wonder no more. It was reported that her server had scant protection. Even Trump knew that.

and if you agree with them, you are no different.

I'm not agreeing with them. But they can take their double standards and choke to death on them. That's why it's hilarious to see them wrangle with one another over anti-semitism in the Democrat party. Serves them right for calling everyone they disagree with a Nazi. I'll watch them eat themselves from the sidelines.

Hillary DID NOT ASK CHINA FOR TAX RETURNS.

That’s where your narrative takes a shit.

Next.

Moron. She was speaking hypothetically. You know that. Why do you fuckers feel the need to be dishonest about everything?

It sailed way over your head, didn’t it?

No. Your dishonesty is hardly high brow.

I got the humor of the thread, I did say anything other than it went over your head, nothing dishonest there.

The humor is there. What Clinton says or does anymore is irrelevant to the political world. Just as I saw the humor with Trump and is Russian comment so long ago, nothing but humor from them both. That you don’t get it, or that you pretend to take the high road makes it all the funnier. Thanks for the laugh!

The left doesn't understand what irony is. Had nobody made an issue about Trump's remarks of her emails, very few would be making an issue out of her comment about China. But in spite of all these idiotic investigations, in spite of no evidence Trump had anything to do with Russia, all they can keep repeating is the same ole lie.

I heard some Lady got through the "Ten Items Or Less Express Lane" with 11 items in your local grocery store.

Shouldn't you look into that??

WORDS COUNT

CONTEXT AND INTENT COUNTS

Forum List

Back