you should Hate Biden more than Hitler

Seems you "forgot" what you told me during the last years here in this forum. Without any doubt you are a Nazi, Nazi. Your mimicry strategy is not able to change this. You have to change seriously your way to live wrong: Leave your wide highway to hell!
BS. You threatened my life several times now. The times for measures of self protection are near.

Last edited:
BS. You threatened my life several times now. The times for measures of self protection are near.

Nazi, you threaten your own life - and the life of everyone else too - continuously. Your whole existence is a paradoxon - and you are thousand times more dangerous than the old Nazis - who often had nto any chance to know what was really going on more than 70 years ago. You have a chance to and know - and still you are a Nazi. That's absurde - you are absurde .- and everything what you say is absurde. To warn you means not to kill you. To warn you means to tel you that you kill yourselv,. And the same is Xi Jing Ping doing. He kills himselve and China. The only reason why China survives such people are other Chinese and not autocrats like him.

Last edited:
Nazi, you threaten your own life - and the life of everyone else too - continuously. Your whole existence is a paradoxon - and you are thousand times more dangerous than the old Nazis - who often had nto any chance to know what was really going on more than 70 years ago. You have a chance to and know - and still you are a Nazi. That's absurde - you are absurde .- and everything what you say is absurde. To warn you means not to kill you. To warn you means to tel you that you kill yourselv,. And the same is Xi Jing Ping doing. He kills himselve and China. The only reason why China survives such people are other Chinese and not autocrats like him.
- Your English is suffering from your wreath and mental instability.
- You cannot change the system in China, so you don´t need to worry about it.
- You are a nazi-shouting pseudo-christian who judges others constantly. Christianity but teaches to not to judge others. Quit playing God in here.

Trump is hosting a bunch of Nazis at his Doral country club.
Those who call Trump and Republicans, Nazis and Fascists, fall into two categories:
1. Those who are completely ignorant of the politics of actual Nazis and Fascists and thus are just mimicking others chants.
2. Those who are actually deflecting from their own Communist ideology and agenda of destroying this nation.

- Your English is suffering from your wreath and mental instability.
- You cannot change the system in China,

I can.

so you don´t need to worry about it.
- You are a nazi-shouting pseudo-christian who judges others constantly. Christianity but teaches to not to judge others. Quit playing God in here.

Nazi - nothing is more absurde than a Nazi who judges a Christian to be a Christian or a Jew to be a Jew. Oh no - I used indeed the wrong English word. It's the opposite of "absurde" what you try to do because you are a Nazi - nothing is absurde for an absurdity like you.

Last edited:
Those who call Trump and Republicans, Nazis and Fascists, fall into two categories:
1. Those who are completely ignorant of the politics of actual Nazis and Fascists and thus are just mimicking others chants.
2. Those who are actually deflecting from their own Communist ideology and agenda of destroying this nation.

Bleipriester is definetelly a Nazi. That's not a joke. He showed this to me since long years in many statements. So if you think you have to defend a Nazi like him by using Trump and the Republicans then you have a serios problem.

I can.

Nazi - nothing is more absurde than a Nazi who judges a Christian to be a Christian or a Jew to be a Jew. Oh no - I used indeed the wrong English word. It's the opposite of "absurde" what you try to do because you are a Nazi - nothing is absurde for an absurdity like you.
You can, I am sure, Mr. God.

Forum List

Back