you should Hate Biden more than Hitler

Boring! You start sounding like a German again. Your obsession with Nazis is an illness but I can offer you a cure:
Open your mind and learn from other peoples. Their normality is what people like you call nazi. Here is your fallacy: Who´s not like you in every respect is a Nazi and thus a murderer linked to the darkest personalities of the Third Reich.
Democracy, however, arises from the public dialogue - there is no "Nazi - shut up". See the old Greeks, the old Romans. I am living democracy, you occupy democracy. I am the democrat, you are the nazi.

Seems you "forgot" what you told me during the last years here in this forum. Without any doubt you are a Nazi, Nazi. Your mimicry strategy is not able to change this. You have to change seriously your way to live wrong: Leave your wide highway to hell!

Last edited:
I guess you missed the part where Hitler invaded Poland, invaded France, annexed Czechoslovakia under duress, tried to invade Russia, bombed London, and declared war on the United States.

Other than that, swell guy...
There was a time when these people would have avoided saying anything that would put Hitler in a positive light compared to ANYONE, and certainly including an American President.

Today? No, they're fine and comfortable with elevating Hitler, murderer of millions, true dictator, the psychotic destroyer of Europe. Of all people in human history.

So the question is, is this who they have become, or is this who they have always been?

Last edited:
Today? No, they're fine with elevating Hitler. Of all people in human history.

Actually, I don't think anyone is elevating Hitler. You got that all wrong.

It is just that Biden, the Left and democrats have gotten that bad.

Joe Biden in two years has hurt this country far worse than Hitler and the Japs ever could.

You are obviously just too ignorant and thick-skulled to see nor admit that.

There was a time when these people would have avoided saying anything that would put Hitler in a positive light compared to ANYONE, and certainly including an American President.
Today? No, they're fine and comfortable with elevating Hitler, murderer of millions, true dictator, the psychotic destroyer of Europe. Of all people in human history.
So the question is, is this who they have become, or is this who they have always been?
Actually, I don't think anyone is elevating Hitler. You got that all wrong.
It is just that Biden, the Left and democrats have gotten that bad.
Joe Biden in two years has hurt this country far worse than Hitler and the Japs ever could.
You are obviously just too ignorant and thick-skulled to see nor admit that.
And there ya go. Right on cue.

Hitler was bad only for the Jews, Biden is bad for ALL Humanity

Absolutely no one cares you think this. Not even republicans do to be clear. You’ll say anything for any attention seeking you can get on here. You aren’t clever. You aren’t witty. You’re just childish.

Forum List

Back