you should Hate Biden more than Hitler

Hitler was bad only for the Jews, Biden is bad for ALL Humanity

I guess you missed the part where Hitler invaded Poland, invaded France, annexed Czechoslovakia under duress, tried to invade Russia, bombed London, and declared war on the United States.

Other than that, swell guy...

As far as I know Biden isn't building gas chambers and concentration camps.
It doesn't matter. A cult can talk itself into believing pretty much anything.

In their minds, Biden is true evil. Joe flippin' Biden, of all people. And their orange leader is holy, sent here by God Himself to save America.

Group pathology. The world has seen it before.

Sure, Nazi.

?

Not really. "Indians" and "Red Indians" are two different words in the German language.

Nazi - any reason why you try to speak with a native German like me? Lonesome? Drunken?
There is no point in withdrawing from your Indian points, germanic barbarian.

Oh, they do

Good point. Hitler had almost no effect on the USA, in fact, in many ways, his wars benefited us economically and technologically. Hitler prompted the invention of nuclear power, jets, rockets, radar, missiles, so many other things came out of fighting him. Hitler had almost no negative effect on my life. Biden has wrecked our borders, wrecked our sovereignty, wrecked our energy, our economy, crime, drugs, food, education, public trust in government, and at least a dozen other things and is a national embarrassment that I share space with idiots stupid enough to put that lying pustule plagiarizer pervert warmonger in the WH.

Biden has done 10 million times more harm to my country in peacetime than Hitler ever did in the middle of a world war.

And he may yet lead us into another.

The Nazis are meeting at the Doral country club in Miami.
OH! Long ago my dad was in the Navy (world war II) He was, for a time,
stationed at a base wherein there was a POW camp -----replete with German
POWs-----my mom went down there too.----guess where---ok--YOU GIVE UP---
KEY WEST. My mom told me that the POWs could not look happier

Forum List

Back