you should Hate Biden more than Hitler

It's not the Trump cult supporting drag queens or child mutilation.
They don't mind killing them.

3 Children From 2 Families Among 8 Killed in Allen Mall ...​

1683640203211.png
NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
https://www.nbcdfw.com › news › local › 3-children-f...

10 hours ago — All of the eight people killed when a man opened fire on shoppers outside the Allen Premium Outlets on Saturday have been positively ...

Uvalde school shooting | The Texas Tribune​

1683640253157.png
The Texas Tribune
https://www.texastribune.org › series › uvalde-texas-sc...

15 hours ago — Nineteen children and two adults were killed in a shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde County on May 24. It is the deadliest shooting ever at a ...

Trump isn't sending billions of dollars to the democrat money laundromat, otherwise known as Ukraine.
Sure, teabaggers wholeheartedly supported the US invading Iraq.

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish​

1683640469843.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › world › feb › usa

Feb 7, 2007 — The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it ...

The $40 Billion Iraqi Money Trail​

1683640545466.png
CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com › 2011/10/26 › The-$40-Billion-I...

Oct 26, 2011 — Pallets of cash are unloaded at Baghdad International Airport. The blue wrapping comes from the New York Federal Reserve.

45046858-CNBC-Iraq-Javers-cover1.jpg.jpg

I respectfully disagree with the thread title.

The Nazi leader (It makes me ill to even mention his name) was the
most evil individual to ever achieve power.

What he did was so horrible that there is no adjective in the English language to describe it.

Not only did he wipe out millions and millions of people of a certain religion, but the war he started took the lives of millions of other people (both soldiers and civilians). Think of the casualties in Russia, for example.

,,, Anti-semitism and racism were not invented by Hitler. ...

What's wrong in case of Germany, anti-German and Nazi. Jews had been Germans like all others before Hitler came. The very few and very strange anti-Semitic idiots nearly no one took serios.

I suggest you never compare someone to Hitler.

I am not a Biden fan by any means. But compare him to Hitler?

Shameful

Jokeful. Who for heavens sake is able to take serios such a nonsense? That's absurde.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree with the thread title.

The Nazi leader (It makes me ill to even mention his name) was the
most evil individual to ever achieve power.

What he did was so horrible that there is no adjective in the English language to describe it.

Not only did he wipe out millions and millions of people of a certain religion, but the war he started took the lives of millions of other people (both soldiers and civilians). Think of the casualties in Russia, for example.
Every word you said is true. Hitler is still better than Biden.

What's wrong in case of Germany, anti-German and Nazi. Jews had been Germans like all others before Hitler came. The very few and very strange anti-Semitic idiots nearly no one took serios.
Anti-semitism has been around in Germany before, tomahawk wielding Indian. There have been restrictions imposed on them sometimes.

Last edited:
Everywhere exist some idiots.

Francisca wielding German native.

Everyone needs laws because of some few extremely dangerous idiots, extremely dangerous Nazi-idiot - and if no law helps a Franziska might help.

You are one of them, because you are an anti-german, anti-american and anti-white racist nut.
According to you angry Indian, native Europeans have no right to their continent and have to welcome every rapist, murderer and knife-immigrant. At the same time, according to you, America is the land of the Indians and no European ever may dare to set up shop there. In the result, Europeans have less rights than others and thus you are a racist traitor, a public enemy that needs to be dealt with accordingly.

You are one of them, because you are an anti-german, anti-american and anti-white racist nut.
Sure, Nazi.

According to you angry Indian, native Europeans have no right to their continent and have to welcome every rapist, murderer and knife-immigrant.

?

At the same time, according to you, America is the land of the Indians

Not really. "Indians" and "Red Indians" are two different words in the German language.

and no European ever may dare to set up shop there. In the result, Europeans have less rights than others and thus you are a racist traitor, a public enemy that needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Nazi - any reason why you try to speak with a native German like me? Lonesome? Drunken?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back