You shouldn't be able to breath officer tells man before he dies...

Well, wonder how this will end.
I was at a youth facility for 15 years. We were told over, and over, and over again when youth became violent do not lay on them. Arms legs only

Good riddence! Did you see the video? Every person who fights with police should be shot dead immediately.

I was at a youth facility for 15 years. We were told over, and over, and over again when youth became violent do not lay on them. Arms legs only

Good riddence! Did you see the video? Every person who fights with police should be shot dead immediately.

Police have no legal authority to even exist, and they should all be shot dead immediately as self defense and defense of others.

Police have no legal authority to even exist, and they should all be shot dead immediately as self defense and defense of others.

Please feel free to demonstrate that for us. I'll watch the results on Youtube or Liveleak.

Shut up retard. No one cares what you think.

Jail logs show Jennette had been "hallucinating" and "detoxing" after being arrested two days earlier for resisting arrest, public intoxication and indecent exposure.

Officers had put him in a restraint chair the day before for his own protection because he was hitting his head on the cell wall.
Then, on May 6, officers tried again, and jail cameras show things escalated quickly.

This is why you don't do drugs, kids.

hmmmm:

william-edward-jennettee-jr-autopsy-p1-large.gif

Cause of death:

Acute combined drug intoxication (methamphetamine and diphenhydramine)

Now we know what a complete sick fuck you are.
I bet you don't feel that way about how Hamas polices Gazans.

Jail logs show Jennette had been "hallucinating" and "detoxing" after being arrested two days earlier for resisting arrest, public intoxication and indecent exposure.

Officers had put him in a restraint chair the day before for his own protection because he was hitting his head on the cell wall.
Then, on May 6, officers tried again, and jail cameras show things escalated quickly.

dope heads fighting with police and getting killed...so shocking...they should have just shot that loser in the head and made the usa a better place by doing so

dope heads fighting with police and getting killed...so shocking...they should have just shot that loser in the head and made the usa a better place by doing so
That stupid shit is easy to say until it is your brother, son, etc.

And they have my sympathies to an extent, but they may have been this guy's enablers and didn't get him help when he needed it. This is hardly the fault of police when the dude is tripping on meth, which appears to have been interacting with Benadryl, which causes hallucinations and heart failure.

And they have my sympathies to an extent, but they may have been this guy's enablers and didn't get him help when he needed it. This is hardly the fault of police when the dude is tripping on meth, which appears to have been interacting with Benadryl, which causes hallucinations and heart failure.
The meth got into the jail somehow. The inmates get strip searched. The law enforcement officers don't get searched.

So who do you think is smuggling massive amounts of drugs and other contraband such as cell phones into the jails and prisons?

Hint: It isn't the inmates.

Last edited:

The meth got into the jail somehow. The inmates get strip searched. The law enforcement officers don't get searched.

So who do you think is smuggling massive amounts of drugs and other contraband such as cell phones into the jails and prisons?

From the article:

From the article:

I already quoted that. So what is your point?

Obviously he obtained meth while in custody.

You are dodging the question. How do you suppose that meth got smuggled into the jail?

Last edited:
This thread won't get much traction since it was a 'white guy' who died at the hands of 'hillbilly rednecks'.

/sarc

On drugs or not, the guy would still be alive had it not been for 6 huge jail guards kneeling on his back. They killed him sure as shit. Doesn't matter who or what the dude was, even if he was a worthless POS, neither jail guards or real cops should murder them. They are not judge, jury and executioner. Taking another person's life is probably the greatest sin on earth. "THOW SHALT NOT KILL." What I find the most disturbing is, I think those assholes enjoyed doing what they did to that man. Have a fight with the wife, instead of smacking her around, just to go work at the jail and kill some inmate. No problem, they have immunity.

I have no love for cops, even though I do believe we need them, I just hate the rotten fuckers that do the job because they love to be a prick, and there's plenty of them. That's where the democrats should be looking for "supremacists," in the police and correction officers force, not the military. The military's job IS to KILL PEOPLE. Cops are supposed to SERVE AND PROTECT. There's plenty of "supremacist" cops, whether they're white, black, latino, doesn't matter. They come in all races.

Forum List

Back